Singapore Expats

Double Eyelid Surgery In Malaysia

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
magical
Regular
Regular

Double Eyelid Surgery In Malaysia

Post by magical » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 1:57 am

Hello to everyone reading.. :)

Just want to ask does any one can recommend any clinic in Malaysia that do double eyelid surgery (dolly looking)???

or anyone know where did xiaxue did her eyelid surgery at? i know its at JB but what is the name of the clinic?

Thanks in a million!
:???:

michibata2be

Re: Double Eyelid Surgery In Malaysia

Post by michibata2be » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 5:23 pm

magical wrote:Hello to everyone reading.. :)

Just want to ask does any one can recommend any clinic in Malaysia that do double eyelid surgery (dolly looking)???

or anyone know where did xiaxue did her eyelid surgery at? i know its at JB but what is the name of the clinic?

Thanks in a million!
I don't know whether the results is dolly or not :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/ Mdm,

With reference to your inquiry, we provide surgical and non surgical services for double eyelids. The price ranges from RM1600 to RM3700, depending on the current condition of your eyes. It would be best if you provide us a picture of your eyes for us to give you a more detailed and accurate advise. However, if you would like to make an appointment for consultation with us, please feel free to give us a call at 03 - 79588301. Consultations with Esme are of no charges.

We look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Esme' Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Consultancy

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:54 am

michibata2be wrote:

Thanks in a million!

Dear Sir/ Mdm,

With reference to your inquiry, we provide surgical and non surgical services for double eyelids. The price ranges from RM1600 to RM3700, depending on the current condition of your eyes. It would be best if you provide us a picture of your eyes for us to give you a more detailed and accurate advise. However, if you would like to make an appointment for consultation with us, please feel free to give us a call at 03 - 79588301. Consultations with Esme are of no charges.

Best Regards,

Are u from this Esme' Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Consultancy company?

keshihua

Post by keshihua » Sat, 07 Aug 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks in a million!
Hi, I sugguest you go to survey around before you doing your Double eye. I'm just doing my double eye lid at JB. I believe all the clinic provide free consultation. Unless you have doing something else. So far im happy with my current double eyelid and their services...
You can search from google, jbtalks, 美容护肤, 谁有做过整形进来分享一下...these is a lot comments....

michibata2be

Post by michibata2be » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 5:41 pm

magical wrote:
michibata2be wrote:

Thanks in a million!

Dear Sir/ Mdm,

Best Regards,

Are u from this Esme' Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Consultancy company?
No, I am not from the company. I am a prospective customer/patient also. However I pending to do double eyelid surgery for at least 1 year because I just did LASIK surgery. So must wait for at least 1 year for the cornea to heal.

I also want to know whether there is any cheaper double eyelid surgery in Malaysia and where it is, what is the name of the clinic / doctor, price, etc