Singapore Expats

PR application.. waiting 9 months!

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Thu, 02 Sep 2010 5:45 pm

CIA_crypto wrote: Hi MS,
I did not get PR offer letter after I graduated from Informatics school in 2003. I think, I was attended on private school that why I did not get PR offer letter. What do you think?

Any advice???
Thanks.
Sorry mate, just trying to figure out and I have no more idea or advice?
I have to go with SMS on this. Just have to be patient and hope for the best
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

CIA_crypto
Regular
Regular

Post by CIA_crypto » Thu, 02 Sep 2010 7:29 pm

Hi MS,

Definately, I could not agree more with SMS. As you said, just wait and hope fo the best....

Thanks all.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 02 Sep 2010 7:36 pm

CIA_crypto wrote:Hi MS,

Definately, I could not agree more with SMS.
Thanks all.
What does this mean?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Sep 2010 7:56 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
CIA_crypto wrote:Hi MS,

Definately, I could not agree more with SMS.
Thanks all.
What does this mean?
It means "No news is good news!" :-|
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

CIA_crypto
Regular
Regular

Post by CIA_crypto » Sat, 11 Sep 2010 9:00 pm

Hi All,
My Ep Q1 first issued by mom for 1 year, is going to expire on end of December 2010. What a surprise my employer renewed my EP via online and approved less than 24 hrs. Now MOM granted P2 for 3 years. I am still waiting my LPR outcome for more than 14 months.
Anyone pls advice me how long should I still need to wait for LPR outcome after I renewed my Ep for next 3 years?

Thanks in advance.

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:00 pm

CIA_crypto wrote:Hi All,
My Ep Q1 first issued by mom for 1 year, is going to expire on end of December 2010. What a surprise my employer renewed my EP via online and approved less than 24 hrs. Now MOM granted P2 for 3 years. I am still waiting my LPR outcome for more than 14 months.
Anyone pls advice me how long should I still need to wait for LPR outcome after I renewed my Ep for next 3 years?

Thanks in advance.
Crypto,
Many Seniors like MS,SMS on this forum have asked you to wait and you ask for any advice very often. WAIT is the advice

revhappy
Editor
Editor

Post by revhappy » Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:39 pm

Thanks in advance.
I dont think your LPR outcome has anything to do with your new EP's validity.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:01 am

Thanks in advance.
High chance you will get it within your EP period. Scale 1 to 10 maybe 7.
Speed maybe in a year and a half time
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

singaporeflyer

Post by singaporeflyer » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:50 am

Thanks in advance.
Do not forget to update ICA with the change in Pass Type and with the renewed EP Details.