Singapore Expats

looking for tennis partner

Find your sports & recreational partners & Teams here.
kungfupanda

looking for tennis partner

Post by kungfupanda » Fri, 11 Jun 2010 4:52 pm

23/m enrolled in Singapore Management University. friendly. came to Singapore about 10 months.

I really love tennis. About USTA 3.0 and can serve. My time is quite flexible and I am looking for a tennis partner. Please feel free to sms/call me at 97386407. male and female both welcome. However, I never know where I can book a court. I played at friend's condo once.

AeroniX

Post by AeroniX » Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:49 pm

hi where do you live? I've picked up tennis a while ago and have a court in my condo at upp east coast area. Wouldn't mind having someone to play with
The Sun Will Set For You

rock32

Post by rock32 » Tue, 07 Sep 2010 4:52 pm

hi AeroniX, I have completed my tennis beginner class and would like to find someone to play with.
Please let me know u still keen to play tennis....

mu-ee

Post by mu-ee » Sun, 03 Oct 2010 5:40 pm

AeroniX wrote:hi where do you live? I've picked up tennis a while ago and have a court in my condo at upp east coast area. Wouldn't mind having someone to play with
Im in the east coast too. email me please
Without PASSION, there is no DRIVE. Without FOCUS, there is no DIRECTION. Ready for the big plunge...

PaulG

Post by PaulG » Fri, 08 Oct 2010 6:03 pm

Me too East Coast but no court at condo (Kembangan), level 2.5 to 3 as not played for quite a while. Anyone with a court nearby please get in touch any time for a game. [email protected]

FLaura06

Looking for Tennis partner, male or female...

Post by FLaura06 » Sat, 09 Oct 2010 4:18 am

Hi everyone! Call me Ferdinand. I'm a Ballroom Dancing Instructor. I'm looking for tennis partner as well. I'm living with my friends nearby Farrer Park, MRT Station. Just started working here in Singapore last 5 October, 2010. Would love to hit/knock/play with you guys, singles/doubles. Prefer playing in the morning or afternoon. I work most of the time in the evening...

Here's my email address and mobile number respectively, [email protected] 9891-8409.
Get yourself to plan ahead by not getting ahead of you plans...