Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
inuyasha79

Lipo with Dr Nara

Post by inuyasha79 » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 4:48 pm

Hi Mint_leaf,
I'm gog to dr nara for lipo from 25-28 dec, when are u gog?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Re: Lipo with Dr Nara

Post by mint_leaf » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 9:17 pm

inuyasha79 wrote:Hi Mint_leaf,
I'm gog to dr nara for lipo from 25-28 dec, when are u gog?
Ohh.. I am going from 6-10 Dec leh..

inuyasha79

Post by inuyasha79 » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 9:42 pm

Oh ok. I called amy last week & fixed my appt during xmas holidays. Did amy asked you to send her the deposit after appt confirmation? Have u gotten the compression garment? I heard we can get it there and its cheaper.

Which area are you planning to do?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:56 pm

inuyasha79 wrote:Oh ok. I called amy last week & fixed my appt during xmas holidays. Did amy asked you to send her the deposit after appt confirmation? Have u gotten the compression garment? I heard we can get it there and its cheaper.

Which area are you planning to do?
Hi.. I've called and fixed appt last month. (Dunno who i spoke to). Paid deposit via paypal 2 weeks ago. I am doing Rhino & alar. =) Compression garment cheaper there ? My fren doing BA, she might need it

jade168

Post by jade168 » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:02 pm

Can anyone tell me what the different between Saline Fill & Silicon Gel?
I am confuse for BA op, for choosing the right implant.

Which one can have soft n natural feeling? n not hard gummy look.

Thank for your info.

I m gg on 2 Sep, anyone gg too! maybe we can meet at Singapore airport.

jade168

Post by jade168 » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:13 pm

Xiaoxuan wrote:elyss0n i'm gg on end august! can you PM me for msn?
gal,

I m gg 2sep, will u still be in Haiyat?

I m doing BA. maybe we can meet uo cos i gg alone.

EMAIL ME [email protected]

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:43 pm

jade168 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the different between Saline Fill & Silicon Gel?

Thank for your info.

Hi.. U going to DR Putt ? Understands that he used to do only saline, now silicon also. Mentor brand. Nara is using allergan. Both brands are the ones which manufacture cohesive implants.

All the best for yr op..! update us when u r back ?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:14 am

jade168 wrote:Can anyone tell me what the different between Saline Fill & Silicon Gel?

Thank for your info.

u dun have to decide now, when u r consulting, ask the doc for a feel of both implants. u will def pick the silicone, saline basically is a bag of water
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

jade168

Post by jade168 » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 5:24 pm

mint_leaf wrote:

Thank for your info.

Hi.. U going to DR Putt ? Understands that he used to do only saline, now silicon also. Mentor brand. Nara is using allergan. Both brands are the ones which manufacture cohesive implants.

All the best for yr op..! update us when u r back ?
Thank u gal.

I m qutie nerous, excited. Wondering how pain the pain will be

what is nara using? allergan is it like silicon gel? My friend did BA with him

last yr till now it is still soft. Any review u came across Dr Chi or Dr Putt is

better in BA?

jade168

Post by jade168 » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 5:29 pm

aadvark wrote:

Thank for your info.

u dun have to decide now, when u r consulting, ask the doc for a feel of both implants. u will def pick the silicone, saline basically is a bag of water

Thank Aadvark.

Do u happen to come across any review from Dr Chi or Dr Put twho is better in BA?

I also thinking most likelyi be choosing gel silicon but heard it mat cause

some side effect like headaches, any ideal is nara using gel silicon too

( allergan) is just the brand only right?

Thank for ur reply.

thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 9:01 pm

Shi-ann wrote:dear thefashionmuse

i've done rhino & alar with Dr Nara on Feb 09. Below post old & 1 year old nose for your reference:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As you can see from the photos, he raised the bridge between the eyes and the only obvious difference is the alar. There is not dif for the tip which I am still rather upset about. Dr Nara will tell you 'Natural" and do it. So if you are having quite round tip, the dif will not be that obvious.
Hi dear,

thanks for sharing! So sorry I didn't get any notification and haven't been checking this forum haha.

Anyway i totally agree with you! It's more like raising the bridge between the eyes with Dr Nara. My friend did notice the difference in my nose bridge. However, I still have that round bulbous tip. In fact, our nose looks similar post surgery hahhaha!

It's going to be 1 month post surgery for me in 3 days time and my nose looks pretty natural now. So I'm not complaining. :)

thefashionmuse

Re: Updates after 2 weeks

Post by thefashionmuse » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 9:18 pm

ddelusionss wrote:
thefashionmuse wrote:Hi people,

just a quick update as contribution. It has been more than 2 weeks after my rhino with Dr Nara on 26th July night.

My friends mostly commented I look different. *Panic*
My mum was so sure I did sth to my nose...can't hide!!
For those who are v conscious, it's better you prep yourself to cover up with big geeky spectacles.

My nose is definitely looking ALOT better with the swelling majorly reduced. I don't look like avatar anymore, so PHEWW and YAYYYY! I do look different, the bridge between my eyes is significantly higher...in a way making my face look elegant. I hope with time, it will look even natural because I my face looks sort of "stiff" with flash photography still, especially the area between my eyebrows.

I must say that Dr Nara's work is pretty natural, but if you're looking for a slim korean kind of nose, he might not be what you'll wanna look for.

As for stitch removal part, it wasn't as pain as I thought...almost like cutting nostril hair haha! Just make sure you clean your nose well to remove blood cots beforehand. I was charged $25 at my family doc. My friend who had to remove stitches for double eyelid on the other hand, said it hurts like mad though.

BTW, for those who read my previous post, I also did botox on jaw for hopefully face slimming effect (not for wrinkles or anything). I don't see any difference 2 weeks from the procedure...so for those who are considering, you might wanna save your $!

Pictures to share (I had makeup on):
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4854/p1070945e.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/156/ ... 574168.jpg

As you can see, I don't necessary have a perfect nose, but it's definitely an aesthetic improvement. :)
hi babe, I AM THE SAME NOSE AS U! as in my nose is fleshy and round like yours but i have the nose bridge and height too hence i only need to trim on the fleshy and round part.

May I know what u did for ur nose? How was the experience with Nara? painful or scary to go there alone? clean or hygienic etc? how long did u stay there in Hatyai after the nose surgery before u could go home? eg how swollen and by which day u look normal? I didnt want anyone to know if i did anything to my face so I was thinking if i should stay there for 7days to let Nara remove the stitches or I remove them myself in SG. where did u remove ur stitches, any doc will do? pls help!!!

I am going in sep alone to do my nose and eyes, hoping to find a travel buddy too :)
Hi babe,

I only did rhinoplasty with Nara. Go back a few pages to read on my detailed experience with Nara since Day 1!

Clinic looks like sg's family clinic with alot of people waiting. I suppose it's alright in the hygiene aspect.

Any doctor in sg including polyclinic will be able to remove your stitches. I wouldn't advise you to remove it yourself dear.

I few back next day after surgery cuz honestly there's nth to do in hatyai!!
Dr nara doesn't put a cast or splint after rhinoplasty so I didn't mind exposing myself in public. Your nose will swell or even bruise during the 1st week. Best to go out 2nd week if you're very conscious! Or buy a big specs to hide!

inuyasha79

Post by inuyasha79 » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 9:21 pm

Mint_leaf,
Yes, i asked amy and she said can get it from the bra shop over there. She said there's many shop around there. Maybe can ask your friend to call her to double confirm? Are you gog hat yai with your friend or alone?

thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Mon, 23 Aug 2010 9:24 pm

aadvark wrote:
thefashionmuse wrote:
rhinoalar wrote:My nose is the result of nara's work.. too natural..
My nose with Nara looks the same as before from front (flat and FAT :() but side profile there's a difference.

Some closeup at Day 4 of my nose, please ignore oily face & blackheads....

My eye & nose area are swelling....
I LOOK LIKE AVATAR/BIRD/MONSTER!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP.
SOMEONE PLS TELL ME THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY!
THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY!
There, i said it :)

anyway, even after first 2 weeks, u will look very unnatural
u prob need 1.5 mths for the bridge to come down.
after that, the tip still looks fat, but arnd 3 mths, def can see the tip is small and sharper, that's the effect of using L-shaped implant :)

if it looks similar to original nose now, then it should look smaller eventually :)
HAHHAHA!
Thanks, you're a savior!
I think I overreacted abit back then. Anw, really glad I had fast recovery. Now (1 mth post surgery) quite satisfied how my new nose looks and doesn't feel stiff anymore. :)

jade168

Post by jade168 » Tue, 24 Aug 2010 8:41 am

Hello,

Really nobody gg to haiyat frm 1sep to 4sep?

Hope to find a travel mate.

My appointment with doctor have been fixed.

Staying at Lee Garden taking tiger air.
[email protected]