Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular

Post by Bella Consuela » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:43 pm

hi, is this 14 aug interview a walk-in or is it only for those who were invited? would like to go down if its a walk-in and is it too late to send in resumes via email?

mr jr

Post by mr jr » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 11:56 pm

Bella Consuela wrote:hi, is this 14 aug interview a walk-in or is it only for those who were invited? would like to go down if its a walk-in and is it too late to send in resumes via email?
mmmmm... Not too sure.. I got email from them for interview.. but I think you can go down too..

stellajane
Regular
Regular

Ohh..

Post by stellajane » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 1:41 pm

mr jr wrote:
Bella Consuela wrote:hi, is this 14 aug interview a walk-in or is it only for those who were invited? would like to go down if its a walk-in and is it too late to send in resumes via email?
mmmmm... Not too sure.. I got email from them for interview.. but I think you can go down too..
Now you got everyone asking why they did not receive the email. for the sake of FYI, you know, for us, non-receivers, what did the email state?

Cheers :P
why not!~

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular

Post by Bella Consuela » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:55 am

In the recruit section in the newspaper today:

Tiger Airways is looking for cabin crew who want the opportunity to become leaders and managers in the company. We are the biggest low-cost carrier and fastest growing airline in Singapore. This means better career prospects than other airlines.

If you are young at heart, friendly and outgoing, join our cabin crew team and enjoy:
-better career prospects to become team leaders and managers
-more opportunities to relocate as Tiger sets up more bases in Asia Pacific
-no long flights, we only fly short haul up to about 5 hours.
-coming home to your bed every night

Requirement:
-Singapore Citizens or Permanant Residents
-Minimum age of 18 years (no maximum age limit)
-Medically and physically fit
-Minimum 4 A levels including credits in english and math
-able to swim a minimum of 50m unaided
-height at least 1.57m for female 1.65 for male
-weight in proportion to height
-well-groomed
-good communication and sales skills
-fluent in written and spoken English
-warm and friendly with positive attitude

If you are ready to rrroar come and meet us with copies of your educational certificates, passport-sized and full-body photographs, and your great personality!

Walk in interview: Saturday 14 August, 9.30am to 4pm at the Furama Riverfront Hotel Jupiter Room III, 405 Havelock Road Singapore 169633

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular

Post by Bella Consuela » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:13 pm

I'd like to go...anybody wanna go together??? btw are we gonna be hired directly by SASS or by tiger and is there still any bond money to be paid upfront (refering to earlier posts). Any TR crew kindly help us on this?

mr jr

Post by mr jr » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 1:49 pm

Bella Consuela wrote:I'd like to go...anybody wanna go together??? btw are we gonna be hired directly by SASS or by tiger and is there still any bond money to be paid upfront (refering to earlier posts). Any TR crew kindly help us on this?
hey... i am going.. wanna go together??

MademoiselleCher
Regular
Regular

Post by MademoiselleCher » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 2:43 pm

Hi BellaConsuela,

If I'm not wrong, the qualifications requirements should be Minimium 4 N levels right? How come it's 4 A levels now? Did Tiger change the requirement?

I failed Silkair twice already...Jetstar once...Lol maybe I should try going for Tiger as well? =p
Never Say Never! :)

mr jr

Post by mr jr » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 3:26 pm

MademoiselleCher wrote:Hi BellaConsuela,

If I'm not wrong, the qualifications requirements should be Minimium 4 N levels right? How come it's 4 A levels now? Did Tiger change the requirement?

I failed Silkair twice already...Jetstar once...Lol maybe I should try going for Tiger as well? =p
hey wanna go together.. anyway u got msn? add me [email protected]

MademoiselleCher
Regular
Regular

Post by MademoiselleCher » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 3:54 pm

Hi mr jr,

Are you a guy? Sure we could go together but where do you stay? I stay in the west...

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular

Post by Bella Consuela » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 3:54 pm

MademoiselleCher wrote:Hi BellaConsuela,

whoopsies! my mistake! its 4 N Levels...yeah babe why dont u try if flying is really your passion..

Bella Consuela
Regular
Regular

Post by Bella Consuela » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 3:56 pm

MademoiselleCher wrote:Hi mr jr,

Are you a guy? Sure we could go together but where do you stay? I stay in the west...
maybe we could all go together? MademoiselleCher which part of the west u at? im staying in the west too! clementi..hehe

mr jr

Post by mr jr » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 3:58 pm

Bella Consuela wrote:
MademoiselleCher wrote:Hi mr jr,

maybe we could all go together? MademoiselleCher which part of the west u at? im staying in the west too! clementi..hehe
haha.. yes I am a guy.. lols.. I stay in the east.. but nvm we can meet up at town or something..

MademoiselleCher
Regular
Regular

Post by MademoiselleCher » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 4:08 pm

Hi bellaconsuela,

yeah I'm seriously thinking of it but my height seems to be a prob? but again Ive got people telling me that there are actually some who are shorter yet are working as CC...

Really makes me sooo envious of these girls...I really wanna be a cc sooo I guess I might just try any one of the airlines interview there is now...to fulfil my dream... =)

MademoiselleCher
Regular
Regular

Post by MademoiselleCher » Thu, 12 Aug 2010 4:23 pm

Bella Consuela,

I stay in Boon Lay~ hehe but my height? I'm thinking if I should really go...cuz the trip down and all...if fail again sian leh...

Mr jr,

you wanna meet both bella consuela and me? lol bcuz both of us stay in west...you stay in east...haha

it's this coming Sat!! =( Should I go or not go?

MademoiselleCher
Regular
Regular

Post by MademoiselleCher » Thu, 12 Aug 2010 4:29 pm

Oh urm I only have passport size photograph...haha wonder if it will be alright?