Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
v0018622

nara appointment

Post by v0018622 » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 2:31 pm

My mum and i want to go to Dr Nara. I called the clinic , the burse sayid earliest date is nov , then i go on asking her about how to book and she totally cannot understand :shock:

Can some kind people here share how to make booking and how much deposit is required ?

moochi
Regular
Regular

Re: nara appointment

Post by moochi » Mon, 09 Aug 2010 8:39 pm

v0018622 wrote:My mum and i want to go to Dr Nara. I called the clinic , the burse sayid earliest date is nov , then i go on asking her about how to book and she totally cannot understand :shock:

Can some kind people here share how to make booking and how much deposit is required ?
Ask for Amy, she can understand English quite well. Ask her to book you on the available dates and pay 2000 baht deposit via paypal. Instructions can be found on their website.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: I want to make my nose looks better

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:41 am

moochi wrote:
macaronincheeze wrote:Hi, I'm Shan, I want to make my nose looks better.

May anyone here give me some advice? Also maybe my whole face, I would like to have an extreme make over.

Do you guys think, I should go Yanhee Hospital or Dr Nara? I had done my (Lipo Suction) at Dr Nara's Clinic Last year.

By looking at my picture here, I would like to shape my cheek and my lower part of my eye, which you all can see, i have lots fine lines.

Sigh... I think mine is going to be a big job on my face.

Thanks

Hi Shan,

You did Lipo with Nara Last year? How was the results? Is it obvious after lipo's done, i.e drop one or two dress size? Does it still look good now? I'm going to him In Nov for Lipo as well... still looking to buy compression garments, any advise where to get not so expensive ones?

Have you book your appointment with Nara? The waiting list is pretty long... I wish you good luck in overhauling your face this year and hope you"ll be happy with the results :)
Hi Hi Moochi,

Ya, I did my lipo last year, for your information, liposuction, is not for you to slim down, it is only trimming your body shape, weight wouldn't have alot changes, maybe 1 or 2 kg, but if you start eating again, your weight will gain back.

size of clothing, really depend how much you have reduce after the suction, and how you maintain it. For me, I did not lost any dress size, but from last year till now, my tummy is still flat.

My thigh is still ok... but after suction care is super important, make sure you get the good compression garment.

Cheers.

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: nara appointment

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:41 am

moochi wrote:
v0018622 wrote:My mum and i want to go to Dr Nara. I called the clinic , the burse sayid earliest date is nov , then i go on asking her about how to book and she totally cannot understand :shock:

Ask for Amy, she can understand English quite well. Ask her to book you on the available dates and pay 2000 baht deposit via paypal. Instructions can be found on their website.
Hi All, Totally agree with that, look for Amy, she can understand English very well.

Cheers

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Post by macaronincheeze » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:43 am

aadvark wrote:my recommendation: eyebags, rhino, alar, chin
but u have to decide whether u wanna do it all at one shot... can be mentally traumatic during recovery
Hi Addvark, Thanks for the adv, I will send email for booking. But I think i should do my eye lasik first then do my nose job. What do you think?

:)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 2:07 pm

macaronincheeze wrote:
aadvark wrote:my recommendation: eyebags, rhino, alar, chin
but u have to decide whether u wanna do it all at one shot... can be mentally traumatic during recovery
Hi Addvark, Thanks for the adv, I will send email for booking. But I think i should do my eye lasik first then do my nose job. What do you think?

:)
hmmm, whichever u feel is more impt lor :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

celest87

Post by celest87 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 7:28 pm

hy nobody said tat taking out stitches is so painful....

_niNg`-

Post by _niNg`- » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 9:57 pm

celest87 wrote:hy nobody said tat taking out stitches is so painful....
U did with Nara?
Mine with Puttisak wasn't painful at all.
I could even DIY and put it out myself.

jade168

Post by jade168 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:55 pm

hi Celest87

Can share with me how was ur experience with Dr Putt?

I have book appoinment on Sep. Can email me [email protected]

jade168

Post by jade168 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:57 pm

sorry.

it is Ning not celest.

I am asking the experience with Dr Putt.

aNYone had done BA with Dr Putt before?

Please share!!!

celest87

Post by celest87 » Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:36 pm

think dr nara tie the stitches too tight le... so hard to take out..
wanted to do wif dr putt but he not must review lei...
how your eye?

macaronincheeze
Chatter
Chatter

Re: I want to make my nose looks better

Post by macaronincheeze » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:22 am

moochi wrote:Hi Shan,

You did Lipo with Nara Last year? How was the results? Is it obvious after lipo's done, i.e drop one or two dress size? Does it still look good now? I'm going to him In Nov for Lipo as well... still looking to buy compression garments, any advise where to get not so expensive ones?

Have you book your appointment with Nara? The waiting list is pretty long... I wish you good luck in overhauling your face this year and hope you"ll be happy with the results :)
Hi Moochi,

Sorry I missed out some question you asked me.

for the compression garment, it is best you go online and order. I can't really remember the name, something veronica compression garment. you can check in google.

I didn't use the expensive one, so my skin still abit loose.

I have not book any apt with doc Nara. I have to wait till I done my lasik, then I will call them for the apt, most prolly year end bah, Cause I tot of doing my face for chinese year. LOL

Cheers :D

thefashionmuse

Updates after 2 weeks

Post by thefashionmuse » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 5:03 am

Hi people,

just a quick update as contribution. It has been more than 2 weeks after my rhino with Dr Nara on 26th July night.

My friends mostly commented I look different. *Panic*
My mum was so sure I did sth to my nose...can't hide!!
For those who are v conscious, it's better you prep yourself to cover up with big geeky spectacles.

My nose is definitely looking ALOT better with the swelling majorly reduced. I don't look like avatar anymore, so PHEWW and YAYYYY! I do look different, the bridge between my eyes is significantly higher...in a way making my face look elegant. I hope with time, it will look even natural because I my face looks sort of "stiff" with flash photography still, especially the area between my eyebrows.

I must say that Dr Nara's work is pretty natural, but if you're looking for a slim korean kind of nose, he might not be what you'll wanna look for.

As for stitch removal part, it wasn't as pain as I thought...almost like cutting nostril hair haha! Just make sure you clean your nose well to remove blood cots beforehand. I was charged $25 at my family doc. My friend who had to remove stitches for double eyelid on the other hand, said it hurts like mad though.

BTW, for those who read my previous post, I also did botox on jaw for hopefully face slimming effect (not for wrinkles or anything). I don't see any difference 2 weeks from the procedure...so for those who are considering, you might wanna save your $!

Pictures to share (I had makeup on):
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4854/p1070945e.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/156/ ... 574168.jpg

As you can see, I don't necessary have a perfect nose, but it's definitely an aesthetic improvement. :)

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 1:12 pm

to those who had recently or gg to hv appt wif Dr Nara soon
can I check how u all went abt paying the deposit?
which is the cheapest way to go abt it?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Wed, 11 Aug 2010 7:34 pm

Hi.. Wanted to know about the deposit payment too ! I've done paypal of to his a/c , how do I know if he have received ? Will they reply/ send acknowledgement ?

Thanks =)