Singapore Expats

Weight lost

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
clara10

Post by clara10 » Sat, 24 Apr 2010 10:35 am

For weight lost you just need to cut back on your normal intake of food, especially starchy stuff, carbo etc... Do some excercise & the weight will drop.

And cut back on supper. :D

Those food replacement products are not adviseble... how long can one go on them?

miraj

Post by miraj » Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:55 pm

the most important thing on loosing weight is to make sure you're serious and well motivated on doing it. you can start with cutting down bit by bit some of the quantity of food that you're eating then incorporate it with exercise.Not unless you want to lose cm in a jipsy then i would suggest go for those aesthetic clinics that are actually doing it for you.you'll pay a little more but then you know that there will definitely be a result. i know clinic that does that. you can check website to see your options.
i know Prive Clinic is one, you can search some others too. hope this helps :}
Miraj

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 24 Apr 2010 1:22 pm

miraj wrote:the most important thing on loosing weight is to make sure you're serious and well motivated on doing it. you can start with cutting down bit by bit some of the quantity of food that you're eating then incorporate it with exercise.Not unless you want to lose cm in a jipsy then i would suggest go for those aesthetic clinics that are actually doing it for you.you'll pay a little more but then you know that there will definitely be a result. i know clinic that does that. you can check website to see your options.
Yep, those clinics will really knock the weight off......

.......your wallet and that's about it. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

slimwannabe

weight Lost

Post by slimwannabe » Sun, 16 May 2010 9:00 pm

Hi Sundaymorningstaple,

I'm interested in the program you're mentioned, and I'm very suprised tt u're 61 years old and still manage to lost weight.. it's kinda give me hope on this. can u pm me abt the program detail? :)

Tks a lot..

JJ Lyn

Post by JJ Lyn » Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:56 am

[quote="miraj"]the most important thing on loosing weight is to make sure you're serious and well motivated on doing it. you can start with cutting down bit by bit some of the quantity of food that you're eating then incorporate it with exercise.Not unless you want to lose cm in a jipsy then i would suggest go for those aesthetic clinics that are actually doing it for you.you'll pay a little more but then you know that there will definitely be a result. i know clinic that does that. you can check website to see your options.
i know Prive Clinic is one, you can search some others too. hope this helps :}[/quote]

Hi clara, can share the prive clinic at where n no??i m intersted ...my email .[email protected] ..hope to hear frm u soon,sincerly n thks

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 2:13 pm

miraj wrote:the most important thing on loosing weight is to make sure you're serious and well motivated on doing it. you can start with cutting down bit by bit some of the quantity of food that you're eating then incorporate it with exercise.Not unless you want to lose cm in a jipsy then i would suggest go for those aesthetic clinics that are actually doing it for you.you'll pay a little more but then you know that there will definitely be a result. i know clinic that does that. you can check website to see your options.
clinic you will pay a lot more and get nothing lasting! www.glycemic.com and follow the rules on low glycemic intake and you will lose naturally, without even exercise, its called weight management!

miraj

Post by miraj » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 4:45 pm

hi everyone,
i heard one of the clinic in Singapore had this latest slimming treatment that uses ultrasonic shots..they said its the first in Asia and good alternative for liposuction... did anyone heard about it?
Miraj

vivienshoshanna

Post by vivienshoshanna » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:10 am

miraj wrote:hi everyone,
i heard one of the clinic in Singapore had this latest slimming treatment that uses ultrasonic shots..they said its the first in Asia and good alternative for liposuction... did anyone heard about it?
nope.. where did you heard about it?

miraj

Post by miraj » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 1:03 pm

nope.. where did you heard about it?[/quote]

i read it in some of the magazines like prestige and expat living magz, they called it ultrashape? according to the write up it was a good alternative for lipo...hmmmm wonder if this one works?
Miraj

gravida
Chatter
Chatter

Post by gravida » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 1:26 pm

I would not trust a word written in Expat Living. While it is good source for various information on where to go for dinner, where to buy some stuff etc, one has to keep in mind ALL in there is an advertisement. Not a single article in my opinion is done by a factual journalist (no offence to whoever is working there), but by the journalist whose article has been sponsored...

WeightP

Post by WeightP » Fri, 13 Aug 2010 11:22 am

Just do the classic ways, exercise. If not have to suffer so much. Even result will come in slow but its more lasting. :D

FlyingScotsman

Post by FlyingScotsman » Fri, 13 Aug 2010 1:16 pm

clara10 wrote:For weight lost
I found it! Do you want it back? :D :D :D
Hey ho...

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Fri, 13 Aug 2010 1:33 pm

FlyingScotsman wrote:
clara10 wrote:For weight lost
I found it! Do you want it back? :D :D :D
+1
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

body equation

Post by body equation » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 4:42 pm

I used to be 95 kg with 32% of body fats, what I did was to get up and start moving. Now I am 75 kg with 10% body fats. It takes a cycle to understand how the body works in food(energy source intake) and output in energy generation. The problem is that here in Singapore we are eating too fast, too much, too often and all at the wrong time :)
Zhang

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 28 Sep 2010 5:07 pm

body equation wrote:I used to be 95 kg with 32% of body fats, what I did was to get up and start moving. Now I am 75 kg with 10% body fats. It takes a cycle to understand how the body works in food(energy source intake) and output in energy generation. The problem is that here in Singapore we are eating too fast, too much, too often and all at the wrong time :)
How long did it take you to lose 20 kg? How tall are you? How old are you?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers