Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 5:30 pm

Vivigirl wrote:
Xiaoxuan wrote:
Xiaoxuan wrote:Dr Chi or Nara nose stitches are dissolvable? Or need to remove in e 5th day?
anyone knows???????
Yes for the stitches for rhino, I've seen the ones that my friend has and it will slowly dissolve as time passes and when you clean your wound, it sort rubs the stitches off. Even the normal stitches will slowly fall with the cleaning of the wound. Personally I find that having the doctor remove it kinda feels cleaner but it's also ok even if you prefer to wait till it dissolves.
I just did rhino nwith Dr Nara. Have to remove stitches inside nostril on the 7th day. Can be done at any clinic.

thefashionmuse

Re: Airport Transfer

Post by thefashionmuse » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 5:34 pm

aadvark wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:Hi to the Gurus here....

i have a quick question.

How far is the Hat Yai airport to town e.g. LEE GARDENS HOTEL?

How much does it cost for transportation and how long is the journey?

is there a bus or is cab quite reasonably priced?

CHEERS!
it's a 20-min ride. prices are close to sg's
can just buy the taxi voucher from the airport counter if u dun feel safe
It costs between 300-350 bht for me. Better buy the voucher cuz' I got into a really worn out cab that looks like it's gonna break down when I randomly hire one from the airport. -_-

thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 6:01 pm

rhinoalar wrote:My nose is the result of nara's work.. too natural..
Xiaoxuan wrote:rhinoalar

Seriously i wouldn't know you did rhino before =/

Your nose looks flat....
My nose with Nara looks the same as before from front (flat and FAT :() but side profile there's a difference.

Some closeup at Day 4 of my nose, please ignore oily face & blackheads....

My eye & nose area are swelling....
I LOOK LIKE AVATAR/BIRD/MONSTER!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP.
SOMEONE PLS TELL ME THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY!

Xiaoxuan

Post by Xiaoxuan » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 6:21 pm

thefashionmuse your 1st & 2nd pic is AFTER nose surgery?

celest87

Post by celest87 » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 6:26 pm

may l know weather your friend eyelid result as im gg there for double eyelid surgery and im worried...

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah :D Would like to know too!!!!

thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:30 pm

Xiaoxuan wrote:thefashionmuse your 1st & 2nd pic is AFTER nose surgery?
Yes, like I said...It's my nose @ Day 4...just to show you guys how it's swelling like a pig nose. :?

thefashionmuse

Post by thefashionmuse » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:35 pm

celest87 wrote:may l know weather your friend eyelid result as im gg there for double eyelid surgery and im worried...
Hey Magical & Celest87,

Unfortunately I don't have first hand experience. I last saw him @ his Day 2 stage. Basically Nara used a machine to burn/cut away his excess skin and then "sewn" a double eyelid. He didn't felt pain in the procedure but told me he is having some discomfort of dry eyes with some itchiness now.
Anyway his double eyelid CURRENTLY looks similar to pic 3/4 of this: http://tt.mop.com/read_4432458_1_0.html

I read that alot of forumers had their double eyelids done by Nara. So I'm sure there are many who are in better position to share...just that sometimes people aren't too open to post pics.
HTH!

Xiaoxuan

Post by Xiaoxuan » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:32 pm

thefashionmuse don't worry, after 2 weeks you will look fine!!

jade168

Re: am booked for tokai 8th April, now have doubts,

Post by jade168 » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:46 pm

magical wrote:
jade168 wrote:aadvark

do u know dr putt website?

what is his review for BA n how much he charge?
If I'm not wrong...

I think Dr. Putt dont have website....[/qor uote]

dO U thnk DR PUTT skill for BA is also good?

what is breast tissue? if my breast r quite saggy,does it mean more or less pain for implant.

jade168

Post by jade168 » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:48 pm

aadvark, y u not visiting the forum? so sad. can pls email me. [email protected]

jade168

Post by jade168 » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:49 pm

dO U thnk DR PUTT skill for BA is also good?

what is breast tissue? if my breast r quite saggy,does it mean more or less pain for implant.

raiderbomb

weird

Post by raiderbomb » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:19 am

hi all.. i have a question. when i emailed nara about upper eyelid surgery, i got a reply from them. but is it dr nara that replied or his nurses? because i find them rather weird. i sent them pictures as they requested, they kept asking me for more pictures. and when i sent them, they stopped replying. i emailed them twice and got no reply after sending them my pictures. i then used another email account of mine to email the same enquiries on op, i got THEIR REPLY WITHIN 24HOURS. wth.

they are obviously ignoring me. i don't know what i did. i merely sent them 3 pictures for them to assess as they said they could not really see in my previous pictures. is it dr nara that's not replying or the nurses?

in any case, im pissed with them.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: weird

Post by aadvark » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 4:50 am

raiderbomb wrote:hi all.. i have a question. when i emailed nara about upper eyelid surgery, i got a reply from them. but is it dr nara that replied or his nurses? because i find them rather weird. i sent them pictures as they requested, they kept asking me for more pictures. and when i sent them, they stopped replying. i emailed them twice and got no reply after sending them my pictures. i then used another email account of mine to email the same enquiries on op, i got THEIR REPLY WITHIN 24HOURS. wth.

they are obviously ignoring me. i don't know what i did. i merely sent them 3 pictures for them to assess as they said they could not really see in my previous pictures. is it dr nara that's not replying or the nurses?

in any case, im pissed with them.
it's the nurses, nara barely has time to sit down at his computer. I think the replies are conveyed via the nurses. yes, the nurses are not very fantastic, loud and brash with poor grasp of english. Made me wonder why they didn't do any ops with nara, cos i remember there was this mannish-looking nurse with a very furry lip
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 30 Jul 2010 4:50 am

jade168 wrote:aadvark, y u not visiting the forum? so sad. can pls email me. [email protected]
added u :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF