Singapore Expats

Refunds!!!!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
JR8
Immortal
Immortal

Post by JR8 » Wed, 28 Jul 2010 4:06 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote::P five "one-liner" posts in quick succession without using any thought patterns and then nothing?

Oh, sounds like a typical local then :wink:

Little M

Post by Little M » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 10:34 am

If CASE can't help you, you can also lodge a complaint to the small claims tribunal. You will have to attend a small court session together with the shop owner and a mediator from the court (like judge judy minus the audience). The mediator will decide on whether you are entitled to what you claim for.

If the watch is of a reputable brand, you can always write a letter to the customer service found on their website.

Good luck :D

observer
Regular
Regular

Post by observer » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 3:44 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote::P five "one-liner" posts in quick succession without using any thought patterns and then nothing? Easy-Peasy! You'd have caught it as well!
Sounds a lot like the posts I make.
It's common sense - if you try to come in before I go out, I can't go out. And you can't come in! Lose-lose!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 29 Jul 2010 4:41 pm

observer wrote:
sundaymorningstaple wrote::P five "one-liner" posts in quick succession without using any thought patterns and then nothing? Easy-Peasy! You'd have caught it as well!
Sounds a lot like the posts I make.
Nah, you don't know when to quit! :P Those types stop at 5 so they can make PM's. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

vivienshoshanna

Post by vivienshoshanna » Mon, 02 Aug 2010 3:01 pm

ksl wrote:My Seiko sportura also takes 4 weeks at the service centre, its pretty standard procedure, longer if it goes to Japan for repair.

if that is the case, the company should have explained it to them earlier, or even at the time that they already want to have it back.. it's been a month, and now the company is asking for another 2 months? that would not be good.

Lynsey

Post by Lynsey » Mon, 02 Aug 2010 5:12 pm

Update.............after several calls, and demands for a new watch if it is going to take till october, they have now said that it will be ready wednesday?!?

They have said they have the watch in stock also, so come wednesday if no call i think we will be going to the shop for the new watch!

We will see..........

poodlek
Reporter
Reporter

Post by poodlek » Mon, 02 Aug 2010 5:29 pm

Lynsey wrote:Update.............after several calls, and demands for a new watch if it is going to take till october, they have now said that it will be ready wednesday?!?

They have said they have the watch in stock also, so come wednesday if no call i think we will be going to the shop for the new watch!

We will see..........
Yay!! Good for you for being persistent. Singapore shop owners will never learn the meaning of good customer service if no one ever demands it. Here's hoping this is the end of your watch troubles.

Mad Scientist
Director
Director
Answers: 4

Post by Mad Scientist » Mon, 02 Aug 2010 6:11 pm

Lynsey

Let me know if they refuse to exchange or whatever. I will get the petrol can and burn their shop down :lol: :lol:
Remember when you deal with them be persistent.
The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.Yahoo !!!

Return to “General Discussions”