Singapore Expats

People Republic China GF help

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
fayt

Post by fayt » Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:31 am

lighter1 wrote:
fayt wrote:Thanks all for the information. I get the whole picture now. Appreciate the help rendered :)
Hi,
I am browsing through the website on marrying prc.
We have some same experience here, i used to worked in China, i just came back to Singapore 2 weeks back. I am planning to get my GF over here.
I wonder if you have apply for the Visa yet? If yes, can to share with me the details. I am actually flying over to China tomorrow. My trip there is to help her to get the visa, then come in and get marry and then apply for PR status. I will have a problem here, because i have already quit my job, so i will need to look for a new job asap when i am back to SG.

I did consider on the s-pass before, but 2nd thought it is quite difficult for them to get a S-pass in Singapore, unless they are more to engineering or some other certificate. so i think marriage will be better.

My email is [email protected] in case you want to email me.
I have sent you en email :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Fri, 16 Jul 2010 1:58 pm

I would be very surprised if they allow Chinese nationals in Singapore without paying an hefty bond or sponsorship. Quite a few of them do runners, working underground. So don't be surprised if you get ripped off! Young guys with brains in their dicks normally do and the lonely hearts club band! Just a word of caution!

fayt

Post by fayt » Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:41 am

ksl --> I understand this is the worry everyone besides me have despite my re-assurance to them, that is why i wish to bring her in for everyone besides me to be convinced. :) This is also our own choice, as long as we dun regret it, it will all be fine. Thanks for your advices from a neutral point of stand!

Like you said, it will be surprising if Singapore allow Chinese nationals to come in w/o hefty bond/scholarship, my entree visa(e-save) application for her few days ago was not successful and i have submitted my appeal. And i can only hope for the best

Biogentic

Post by Biogentic » Fri, 23 Jul 2010 5:07 am

congrats for finding your dream girl. i am also trying hard to look for a foreign gal(no sg girls)... hope it will not be long.