Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:12 pm

bone marrow is found only from a few sources - proximal end of long bones eg femur, phalanges, costal bone ( rib bones ), intervetrabal discs (?)

well, u are taking intercostal cartilage, and not costal bone?

cartilage has no bone marrow, or blood supply. nutrients are obtained via diffusion processes.

if the surgeon uses intercostal cartilage, then it will be safe.. ( unless it causes osteoarthritis which is possible )

or it leads to instability of the sternal complex. but i believe the floating ribs ( at the bottom are used ) hence not compromising substernum integrity

Im not too sure what the surgeon uses...

Anyways I am going to korea 5 to 11 july.. who wants to come with me? I'm visiting dr chung of eveplastic, as well as consulting other doctors e.g. from bk clinic, tieumps, and cjcosmetic for detailed evaluation for revision double eyelid

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Wed, 30 Jun 2010 8:47 am

I would like to inform you that I have released the photos to 20 people. This release of photos has been closed. Those who has messaged me prior to this date, will receive the photos. If you do not, feel free to email me again. I might have forgotten. Thanks.

This is a warning to those who want to go to Chuang CJ. He is unethical and produces pretty un-natural results. Not only that, he ruined my face.

Best Regards
boii18 ( MBBS )

*Release of Chuang's botched work*

I am a medical student, and my life has been ruined by Chuang. He does not deserve to be called a doctor.

Since demand has been high to see this botched surgery, I am releasing it to limited extent.

Please bear in mind this is what I requested, but the surgery was failed and did not reach my objectives.

1) Did not want my eyes to be hollow i.e. asked for fat not to be removed.
2) Did not want any elongation of my eyes. Did not want the distance between eyes to be affected or reduced.
3) Wanted a parallel crease.

Chuang was optimistic during consultation and promised all of the above.

The outcome was a failed surgery, maybe he did not receive any plastic surgery training because

1) Eyes are asymmetric. Epi done asymmetrically
2) Epi increased width of eyes about 2- 2.25 mm bilateral.
3) Eyes are hollowed out, making them look haggard.
4) Orbital fats were removed during surgery and shown to me. Size was 20 cent coin, bilateral.
5) Crease is too high at 3-4mm.
6) Epi on right eye is not sharp at all, and looks squarish.
7) scarring present bilaterally on eyelid line.
8) overall result , I look filipono now.
9) crease is parallel-tapered, and will become tapered upon epi reconstruction in korea.
10) As seen, operation was failure.

Doctors have to be academically competent, and a second plus point is to be compassionate.

Chuang is none of them, and is not fit to be a doctor at all. He shouldn't have been admitted to medical school in the first place.

For release of photos, please email to [ PM me for my email ]

Please do not expressly distribute the 6 months post-op photos without prior permission from the Author.

crzythnkr

Sliding genio vs Chin implant

Post by crzythnkr » Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:55 am

Hi guys, just wondering what is the pro and the cons of sliding genioplasty and chin implant?

Does sliding genioplasty use screws?
Which one is better? I have a little wide mandible but weak chin and jaw line. I want to improve my jaw line and chin.

shinangel

Dr. Hsu in December

Post by shinangel » Sat, 03 Jul 2010 3:15 pm

Heya beautiful people!

Due to recent professional commitments, I had to postpone my consultation and surgery with dr. Hsu's until December 2010 - January 2011. Plan to stay in Koahsiunf for 2 weeks.

If you would like to join me, please let me know. I will be accompanied by my sister, but the more the merrier.

Coming from Brussels, Belgium, if that country's name would ring any bell with you.

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Sat, 03 Jul 2010 3:20 pm

Blissful09 wrote:
rhinose wrote:some research done on i found on website onirradiated homologous costal cartilage / Donor ribs

maybe its not a bad alternative after all..

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 165629.htm

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Surgery/Pla ... gery/17037
i think it generally safe to use donar rib
there are some skeptics that claim bone that left the body u need to be careful, anything like calcium the maro inside the bone can slowly decay?

Not sure
Hi Blissful,

If you still intend to go for revision with dr. Hsu in December-January, please pm me. My plans have changed, and now I consider going around that period too. Arrival would be scheduled for 26th of December.

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Sat, 03 Jul 2010 8:02 pm

hey peeps!

Im planning to head over taiwan for some surgeries (my mum, cousins, and friends), they see my results alrdy they also wanna go do! HAHA.
Anyone whos interested to come along let me know. More the merrier, at least got company!

cheers! :)

winter21
Regular
Regular

Post by winter21 » Sun, 04 Jul 2010 2:30 am

anyone going to Dr Hsu in Aug?

I'm planning to go for revise surgery.

BBgurl

Nose revision!

Post by BBgurl » Mon, 05 Jul 2010 1:59 pm

Hi ShinAngel
Hi Bliss,

I would also like to join you girls for a nose revision in Taiwan,

I have lived with my unsatisfactory nose implant for 14 years and now, I
have decided to go with a revision after reading from this forum.

I am 32 this year with 2 kids, thus it will be harder for me as I have to travel with them. No one to look after them.

Please PM me if you guys are still going for the trip, I hope to bring my mom along too...

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 2:14 am

xerox wrote:can anyone please enlighten me, when you guys wrote emails to Dr Hsu or Dr Kao, do you guys type in Chinese?

I've sent my email (in English) to Dr Hsu few days ago, but to this date, still got no reply :???:
Hi there!

Both Dr Hsu and Kao do write English, broken English that is. But they are perfectly able to understand what you convey.

Are you sure you have got the right e-mail address: [email protected]?

If he doesn't reply soon enough, just stalk him a bit. I think they can be so busy sometimes that they do not always notice all the e-mails they get.

shinangel

Re: Nose revision!

Post by shinangel » Tue, 06 Jul 2010 2:23 am

BBgurl wrote:Hi ShinAngel
Hi Bliss,

I would also like to join you girls for a nose revision in Taiwan,

I have lived with my unsatisfactory nose implant for 14 years and now, I
have decided to go with a revision after reading from this forum.

I am 32 this year with 2 kids, thus it will be harder for me as I have to travel with them. No one to look after them.

Please PM me if you guys are still going for the trip, I hope to bring my mom along too...

Heya,

May I ask how old your kids are? Might be very difficult for you to recover properly if you have to deal with them right after surgery, especially if doc is going to cut you up to harvest rib and ear cartilage.

I would love to PM you, but I believe you need 5 or 8 public posts before being enabled to send PMs. So keep on posting until you can pm, and we will make the necessary arrangements gradually.

tralala

nose job

Post by tralala » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 4:17 pm

Gentleprincess, sorry I can't pm you in return because I don't have enough posts....

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 6:39 pm

I will be going to Dr Kao for rhinoplasty and otoplasty.
Anyone going to Dr Kao on August or September, please do PM me or reply me here.
:)

seredipity

Dr Hsu

Post by seredipity » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 11:46 pm

Don't go to Dr Hsu. I had a failed nose job with him. I'm thinking of going to Korea for revision.

Katie1985

Post by Katie1985 » Mon, 12 Jul 2010 5:59 pm

Hi all!

I started reading this topic from page 50.
So far this is what I have learnt

For nose,
use 'nose implant silicone' - seems fakes n super shiny (oily) n can tell from photo.
use rib bone - more natural, have scar n need to take x ray, don wear wire bra, shower less than 10 mins
use ear bone - ear has scar, cant wash hair

I'm interested in the following
Blepharoplas
Epicanthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Alarplasty

I had email Doctor Kao.

He quoted me
Nose
Rib Bone - 140,000NTD / SGD6032 / USD4362
Ear Bone - 80,000 NTD / SGD3444 / USD2490

I didnt know Doctor Kao didnt do eyes surgery :(
Anyone knows which Taiwanese Dcotor do good eyes surgery?

omega

Post by omega » Mon, 12 Jul 2010 9:49 pm

You can look for Dr Su (1st page of this thread)
She is honest about telling you what she can achieve and is quite patient although her clinic can be quite busy. Had a consultation with her before and didnt do with her which i regretted. Plus point is she is trained in oculoplastic surgery and is not a plastic surgeon so eyes are her specialty. She doesnt reply email though. Have yet to see any bad reviews so far in the taiwan forum