Singapore Expats

Termination of pregnancy

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
***N***

Termination of pregnancy

Post by ***N*** » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 1:15 pm

I just moving to Singapore and I'm pregnant about 6 weeks.We don't want to have a child now. I was stressed because of moving and I forgot my pills.But in hospital they refuse to do the termination of pregnancy, because they say that to have a Dep.Pass is not enought, I must live in Singapore at least 4 month!
What to do???

KoKo

Post by KoKo » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 4:50 pm

***N***

why don't you just keep the baby??? Its not like as if you are not married!! Or cannot afford to have one!! Why end an innocent life??? N live with remorse n regret if you really end it!! There is a lot of child care centres and nanny to looked after the baby for you if you are really that busy with work and they charge reasonable rates for looking after the baby the whole week n for you to bring it home during the weekends.

***N***

Post by ***N*** » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:31 pm

I prefer to have a choice anyway, independent of presence or absence of any documents, idependet of opinion of politicians, philosophers and religious beliefs...

kching

Post by kching » Mon, 04 Apr 2005 9:29 am

Shouldn't be an issue whether you have a dependent pass or not. Maybe you should try the private clinics instead of hospitals. There are several o & G clincs at Mt E etc
Take care

himawari_val_17

Post by himawari_val_17 » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 2:42 am

you can try mount elizabeth.They have a lot of private clinice that does abortion.Think about it . I m not here to give any comments or to judge you.

***N***

Post by ***N*** » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:40 am

ok, thanks.I'll try elizabeth clinic.