Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Mesmerize

Re: Kakis on the 26th!

Post by Mesmerize » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 1:03 pm

maine21 wrote:Dear folks, anyone going for the 26th? wanna meet up and head there together? =) pls pm!
Thks!
Hi, I'm going on the 26th and would like to find someone to go together but can't PM you as I don't have enough posts :)

Mesmerize

Post by Mesmerize » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:44 pm

Hi synn, I can't PM you as I don't have sufficient post. Can PM me your email instead?

Mesmerize

Post by Mesmerize » Thu, 24 Jun 2010 5:53 pm

missSHER, can you PM me your email pls? Thanks.

XueEn

I can't PM anyone.

Post by XueEn » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:10 am

I can't PM anyone due to lack of POSTING. Please email me for which ever reasons. [email protected] Anyway, good luck for all those who r going tml. :D
Regards,
Xue En Sheren

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Post by shenoes » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:40 am

Hi all, I very much wanted to go to tomoro's interview. But I am reali hesitating. The last time i went, which was last year, i got kick out of the 2-1 interview ( the last stage). I am afraid that they have a record or someting. moreover, I'm 26 this yr... :(
-shenoes-

artsan
Regular
Regular

Post by artsan » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:33 pm

shenoes wrote:Hi all, I very much wanted to go to tomoro's interview. But I am reali hesitating. The last time i went, which was last year, i got kick out of the 2-1 interview ( the last stage). I am afraid that they have a record or someting. moreover, I'm 26 this yr... :(
Sigh~ sayang, if you lack confidence then I guess you really shouldn't go. But let me break it down for you to motivate you a little...

1) There are ladies who enter at 26/27 years old, so that's not a problem.
2) There is a friend of mine who failed management, but she tried again after the 6 months' ban and got in (happily training now.)

I understand where your insecurities come from, but I'd say stop hesitating go for one more shot before you start giving up. :) Hope that helps. Good luck!

shenoes
Regular
Regular

Post by shenoes » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:41 pm

artsan wrote: Sigh~ sayang, if you lack confidence then I guess you really shouldn't go. But let me break it down for you to motivate you a little...

1) There are ladies who enter at 26/27 years old, so that's not a problem.
2) There is a friend of mine who failed management, but she tried again after the 6 months' ban and got in (happily training now.)

I understand where your insecurities come from, but I'd say stop hesitating go for one more shot before you start giving up. :) Hope that helps. Good luck!
Hey, thank you artsan! yes i've heard ppl age 26-27 years old got accepted too. My heart realli tells me to go for the interview tomoro. I guess i just fear of another disappointment tat i have to face if i got kick out again, esp if its just the first few rds. But then again, i'll give it another try, probably my last. thanks again for the motivation!
-shenoes-

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:35 pm

sq needs a lot of crew as a lot of people will be leaving in july.so chances r higher! good luck!

Mesmerize

Post by Mesmerize » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 2:17 pm

JadeiteJade: Really? That's good news!

fatmouse76
Regular
Regular

SQ girl makeup

Post by fatmouse76 » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 3:56 pm

:D hii all what kind of foundation do the SQ girls have to use ? Such good coverage and remains nice throughout flights..

synn

Post by synn » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 8:58 pm

hello, can i ask for those who apply before but fail during the interview. On the application form, we are asked if we apply for any position in SIA before and the date, are we suppose to state that we apply for cabin crew before and the date of recruitment?

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

=)

Post by kinderjoy » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:30 am

synn wrote:hello, can i ask for those who apply before but fail during the interview. On the application form, we are asked if we apply for any position in SIA before and the date, are we suppose to state that we apply for cabin crew before and the date of recruitment?
yes. be honesty. :)

kinderjoy
Regular
Regular

Post by kinderjoy » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:31 am

shenoes wrote:Hi all, I very much wanted to go to tomoro's interview. But I am reali hesitating. The last time i went, which was last year, i got kick out of the 2-1 interview ( the last stage). I am afraid that they have a record or someting. moreover, I'm 26 this yr... :(
you shd go. the format of the interview had change. give it a try. :)

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:38 pm

Anybody has good skin doc to intro? I need to do laser to get rid of my acne scars :( anon knows roughly how much will it be?
Failed today's interview at round 2, skin check!
This is my 3rd attempt. First 2 times didn't get into round 2. I finally did it today but still got eliminated. So demoralizing :'(

artsan
Regular
Regular

Post by artsan » Sat, 26 Jun 2010 1:01 pm

amandababy wrote:Anybody has good skin doc to intro? I need to do laser to get rid of my acne scars :( anon knows roughly how much will it be?
Failed today's interview at round 2, skin check!
This is my 3rd attempt. First 2 times didn't get into round 2. I finally did it today but still got eliminated. So demoralizing :'(
Hey amandababy, there is one clinic chain called NIKS Maple. Niks Maple Laser Clinic, if I'm not wrong. It's at Heeren and their treatments for acne scars and blemishes are raved about online. If you live in the east then you can visit their clinic at Tampines (my Mom visits this clinic to treat her freckles.) Google on the address, I'm sure you'll find it. Hope that helps.