Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Fabfizz

Post by Fabfizz » Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:20 pm

crispypanda wrote:Does anyone know how much Rachael is currently selling her Sinecch for? (Think it was $54 in '08 and $58 in '09) Can't seem to get to her it seems :( Thank you!
i texted her last week and was told that she is not in sg. she will be back on the 30th or somewhere close. hope this info helps.

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:33 am

9 more days to go for my 1st ps...kinda excited...wish me luck...

tigerclaw

Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Post by tigerclaw » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:03 am

Hi all, I'm letting go of one BRAND NEW box of Sinecch (never opened) at $56.
Was gonna do my PS but due to personal reasons, have to abort mission :cry:

Please PM (include email address) for details, thank you!

Lot: SQRR08 Expiry Date: MARCH 2013

Caramella

Post by Caramella » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 8:41 am

I'm planning to do BA with Dr Nara in Oct/Nov. Mint Leaf - have you confirmed as well? =] Anybody else?

Fabfizz

Re: Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Post by Fabfizz » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 5:06 pm

tigerclaw wrote:Hi all, I'm letting go of one BRAND NEW box of Sinecch (never opened) at $56.
Was gonna do my PS but due to personal reasons, have to abort mission :cry:

Please PM (include email address) for details, thank you!

Lot: SQRR08 Expiry Date: MARCH 2013
Hi there,
cant PM as i have not generated enough posts.

can i email you instead?

regards,
fizz

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Caramella,

I did nt confirm with Dr Nara,emailed him 2 weeks back, no reply leh Emailed Dr Putt and seems that he had a couple of nice reviews. Might consider him. I can only go ard Nov -Dec, cos cant take leave earlier.

Haha.. maybe we should compile a list of those who are interested & go together..

tigerclaw

Re: Selling one box of Sinecch. BNIB

Post by tigerclaw » Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:11 pm

Fabfizz wrote: Hi there,
cant PM as i have not generated enough posts.

can i email you instead?

regards,
fizz
zombie(dot)hero(at)gmail(dot)com, send away -

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 2:04 am

Velique wrote:Hey Aadvark,

It's been two months post op(from Dr Nara) and I'm still quite unhappy with my nose bridge. I did my eyelids too and they are still swollen now, my nose bridge seemed to straight from the side, maybe due to the fact that i had a nose bridge initially sharp but not obvious. Do you think it will affect my nose if i removed the implant, will it looked like what I had before the op? It is actually the overall look of my face, my friends think i looked weird, can't wait for my eyelids to go down, approximately how long with it take? But i thought Nara doesn't cut out much fats from the eyelids but it's not really recovering. TIA
i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

lowprofile

Post by lowprofile » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:47 am

aadvark wrote:

It's been two months post op(from Dr Nara) and I'm still quite unhappy with my nose bridge. I did my eyelids too and they are still swollen now, my nose bridge seemed to straight from the side, maybe due to the fact that i had a nose bridge initially sharp but not obvious. Do you think it will affect my nose if i removed the implant, will it looked like what I had before the op? It is actually the overall look of my face, my friends think i looked weird, can't wait for my eyelids to go down, approximately how long with it take? But i thought Nara doesn't cut out much fats from the eyelids but it's not really recovering. TIA
i hated mine too, 6 mths onwards then looked better for me, maybe wait longer? 6 mths is the usual waiting time most docs will suggest

Hi Aadvark,

I hate my weird look after the nose implant. The swollen between the eyebrown don seemed to go down and the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge makes my eyes look weird too.. Will they be gone?
Regards,
lowprofile

Poppily17

Nose itch after rhino

Post by Poppily17 » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 3:48 pm

Hi guys

I am 2 weeks post op for my rhino n chin with Nara. The chin is fine however yesterday my nose start to itch and there's this tingling feeling which is irritating me. It itch around the nose tip n within the nostril.

There was some redness which I'm not sure if it was cause by my scratching but has seem to fade off already. Now is only the itch. I tried calling Nara clinic n the nurse said if no pus n swelling it shd b fine.

Is this normal at all? Nose is getting really tight since yesterday and itchy.
Pls advise :(

Jaslinegal

Post by Jaslinegal » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 4:37 pm

Hi, I have been reading this thread..
I'm also interested to go to Hatyai in DEC..
But I'm waiting for a friend to reply me..

If she decide to back out, can I join u girls?

mint_leaf
Regular
Regular

Post by mint_leaf » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:57 pm

Hi..Anyone travelling to Dr Nara around early August ? Somewhere near the National Day Period ?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:22 am

lowprofile wrote:
aadvark wrote:

Hi Aadvark,

I hate my weird look after the nose implant. The swollen between the eyebrown don seemed to go down and the stretch of the eyes towards the nose bridge makes my eyes look weird too.. Will they be gone?
how long has it been post op?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Nose itch after rhino

Post by aadvark » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:23 am

Poppily17 wrote:Hi guys

I am 2 weeks post op for my rhino n chin with Nara. The chin is fine however yesterday my nose start to itch and there's this tingling feeling which is irritating me. It itch around the nose tip n within the nostril.

There was some redness which I'm not sure if it was cause by my scratching but has seem to fade off already. Now is only the itch. I tried calling Nara clinic n the nurse said if no pus n swelling it shd b fine.

pimple? if infection, shld be swollen and pus forming...
i noticed during the first 6 mths, if u dun rest enuff, dun eat right etc, being 'heaty', your implant areas tend to become puffy and reddish... anyone encountered that?

like not enuff sleep will be puffy, but the implant areas even more exaggerated

Poppily17

Re: Nose itch after rhino

Post by Poppily17 » Fri, 25 Jun 2010 1:05 pm

aadvark wrote:
Poppily17 wrote:Hi guys

pimple? if infection, shld be swollen and pus forming...
i noticed during the first 6 mths, if u dun rest enuff, dun eat right etc, being 'heaty', your implant areas tend to become puffy and reddish... anyone encountered that?

like not enuff sleep will be puffy, but the implant areas even more exaggerated
Hi aadvark,

it doesnt seem to be a pimple. just redness around the nose tip.
i have just consulted a local ps doc.. seems like its some kinda inflammatory/infection thou there was no pus. there was slight swelling at the tip as well.

it could lead to extrusion. gotta keep monitoring my nose now if the redness gets worst then gotta do something about it. sigh, very sad.

do you think redness is normal? as n do others encounter redness as well for rhino?