Singapore Expats

Accomodation for 3 weeks

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
macgok

Accomodation for 3 weeks

Post by macgok » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:05 am

Hi friends,
I am a PR of Singapore doing studies overseas. I have some work to do in Singapore from 14th June to 30th June. So, I am flying to Singapore on June 14th. Where can I get cheap accommodation in Singapore? Will there be any landlords allowing to stay for 2 or 3 weeks in single rooms in apartments?

Any minor information will be helpful to me. Scrap to following e-mail ID

[email protected]

Rgds,
kannan

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:13 am

for a PR, you should know a lot more about singapore! anyway, for 3 weeks, it's either Service Apartment or hotel.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 2:46 am

There are plenty of cheap hotels around do a search in a price range of 40 to 50$ I doubt you will get cheaper! Though you can try to bargain on price for 3 weeks. Little India or China town is your best bet.

Though an advert in the paper may get you in the HDB area, but lots of con artists around so be cautious not to give your money away until you leave. Do not pay upfront, pay by day if can.

carteki
Editor
Editor

Post by carteki » Wed, 02 Jun 2010 2:11 pm

You can check out the classifieds section of this website for Short Term Accommodation. You can also do a web search for shared accommodation in Singapore - there are a couple of sites that are pretty good and also have short-term options.

macgok

Specific Hotels

Post by macgok » Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:15 am

durain wrote:for a PR, you should know a lot more about singapore! anyway, for 3 weeks, it's either Service Apartment or hotel.
i would like to know specific hotels or contacts with agents....

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:41 pm

i would suggest you use the internet to search for a hotel within your budget or try www.asiarooms.com.