Singapore Expats

MLM trolls (was: How to start a business?)

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
regional

Re: How to start a business?

Post by regional » Thu, 03 Feb 2005 2:30 am

Azeroth wrote:I'm currently a full time engineering student graduating in a year time. I am very keen in starting my own business but directionless.

I tried reading up own books on how to start a small business, but there are just too much things to find out.

For example if i wanna venture into F&B industry, how should i start off? Some people told me to do research, but research on what?

Please Help! Thanx!
Hi
You can view my website for more information on which type of business you are looking into ... (website : www.geocities.com/regional_asia/ )
Free consultation. No Obligation.
Interested , please email to [email protected]

Cheers & regards

F&Bcafe

franchise

Post by F&Bcafe » Thu, 03 Mar 2005 8:51 am

Wat abt getting a franchise? I've 1 in mind pg me at 93046239

husraina

Post by husraina » Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:28 am

Azeroth wrote:I'm currently a full time engineering student graduating in a year time. I am very keen in starting my own business but directionless.

I tried reading up own books on how to start a small business, but there are just too much things to find out.

For example if i wanna venture into F&B industry, how should i start off? Some people told me to do research, but research on what?

Please Help! Thanx!
Hi Azeroth,

You may like to see what I'm doing now and consider if this is your vehicle to success in a business. Get your test drive at www.healthfit4life.com and see yourself to believe the amazing system that do most of the work for you 24/7 anywhere.

It's better sowing your seedling in summer than begging for food in winter

Post by Guest » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 1:53 am

regional wrote:

For example if i want to venture into F&B industry, how should i start off? Some people told me to do research, but research on what?

Please Help! Thanx!
Hi
You can view my website for more information on which type of business you are looking into ... (website : www.geocities.com/regional_asia/ )
Free consultation. No Obligation.
Interested , please email to .

Cheers & regards
Thanks for the website address above. I visited it and found it very good.
I learnt something I never knew before. Thanks again.