Singapore Expats

Female, 26, looking for people to explore with!

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
ryanlion

Post by ryanlion » Tue, 25 May 2010 10:22 pm

Hi all. 26m local here. wanting to expand my network, making more friends. Able to give good advise on places to go, clubs, parties. Add me in FB [email protected]

imivan

Post by imivan » Wed, 26 May 2010 11:17 pm

Hi all, i'm 24 m from malaysia, working in singapore currently, look forward to make more friend through here, i'm a easy going person, my email is [email protected] add me in msn, if u r interested be my friend.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Wed, 26 May 2010 11:34 pm

we're having dinner on friday and everyone is welcome to join us: http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra4 ... ht=#461000
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

weMac

Post by weMac » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 4:09 pm

Hi, I am also 26/F and I'm originally from NY- would love to meet new friends! I haven't found many young expat ladies in SG- it would be great to meet you!!

brandy28

Post by brandy28 » Thu, 10 Jun 2010 10:48 pm

Hi WeMac,

Thanks for igniting this thread and welcome to Singapore! I am new to this forum but almost 3 years old in Sing..busy travel schedule had kept me out of social networks..hopefully should only get better..

Am 28 M and here to make new friends aswell..any plans this weekend?

Brandy
[email protected]

Milrando
Regular
Regular

Post by Milrando » Fri, 11 Jun 2010 1:27 am

hope im not that late to join you guys..
mmm i new in here..

i try to arrage the gathering this june..
one of email suggest BBQ at his condo........

so anyone wanna join us???

riftyrafty

cool

Post by riftyrafty » Sun, 27 Jun 2010 4:51 pm

when is it?

winslobr

Drinks anyone?

Post by winslobr » Sun, 15 Aug 2010 4:32 pm

Hey everyone!
My name is Brendan (23/M) just moved to Singapore 4 weeks ago for work from the states. Would love to meet up with other expats to share stories and experiences. I also love all sports so anyone interested in getting active (basketball, volleyball, tennis??) drop my an email. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Cheers,
Brendan
[email protected]

sazradford

Post by sazradford » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 9:07 pm

Hi Amy,

I've just registered with Singapore Expats and immediately went to the 20's club forum. I saw your post and wanted to send a private message but my PM ability is disabled until I've made more posts! I know you posted months ago, but I'm hoping you're still keen to make new friends?! So anyway...

I'm Sarah, from England, 25, and moved to Singapore in April to join my boyfriend (who's been working here for 2 years now). I settled into a job a few months ago and am now missing female company!

Please feel free to message me!

Sarah x

P.S. I did my PADI course in April (while travelling through SE Asia for a few months) but haven't had the chance to go diving since! Hoping to arrange a trip with my boyfriend soon though...I need a refresher!

HendrixMJ

Post by HendrixMJ » Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:53 pm

Hey everyone! I posted before, but anyway...

I'm a 27 year old from Texas/California - moving out there for work on September 17th. I'd love to be included in anything that's planned.

Look me up on facebook, I guess ;)

Best,

Matt

[email protected]

sportysar

Post by sportysar » Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:44 pm

Hi,

I have recently moved to Singpaore from the UK, and like most here, are keen to meet up with likeminded people and explore Singapore. Also keen to get some local travel buddies for some local travel/ trips.

I'm too new to the forum to be able to post, but feel free to email me at sarah_eh_smith at yahoo.co.uk if yo're interested in meeting for coffee/ lunch etc.

Sarah