Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
sawadika77

Re: Revision Of Nose

Post by sawadika77 » Thu, 20 May 2010 4:36 am

slpd123 wrote:Hi people,

I did my nose surgery at Tokai with my friend in Aug 2009, after about 9 months, I think my nose is ugly.

I went to see my friend who is a aesthetic doctor and he commented that my tip is too sharp and it seems to be slipping down. He said it might drop down if continuation of constant rubbing of the skin.

My friend who went with me did her nose as well but hers was ok and looks nice.

I look like a witch now I feel as the nose tip is too sharp at certain angle and the nose is too big compare to my un-surgery old one.

I am not very sure whether is it my problem or is it tokai who did not manage it well but anyway I dun really blame him but I do not dare to go for him for revision.

I had attached a photo of my new nose, though you cannot see much but it is rather too sharp.

I had also attached another photo which I had tried to photoshop, do you think the doctor can achieve it?

Which doctor will you recommend?
sorry, why not try doctor putisak..tel 66 894 671 055, he is gentle honest and does exactly what u want..
Thankyou Jesus

slpd123

Post by slpd123 » Thu, 20 May 2010 7:36 pm

Ya I emailed him already but what is s shape implant cos he said he do that. I am planning to do my double eyelid and chin but not sure wherther dr put is ok. There is a dr chi right? Which one is better? Dr Nara is too packed so I dun think I can book her.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 22 May 2010 3:26 am

slpd123 wrote:Ya I emailed him already but what is s shape implant cos he said he do that. I am planning to do my double eyelid and chin but not sure wherther dr put is ok. There is a dr chi right? Which one is better? Dr Nara is too packed so I dun think I can book her.
dun give false hope, puttisak does implant only, so how can he give u exactly what you want? it's one thing to recommend, but dun overstate their abilities.

the S-shaped implant is basically an L-shaped implant. The difference might not be very big. the most u can ask is for a shorter tip, so that it wun droop so much. else u can consider autologous in taiwan for a major diff
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sawadika77

Post by sawadika77 » Sun, 23 May 2010 12:17 am

aadvark wrote:
slpd123 wrote:Ya I emailed him already but what is s shape implant cos he said he do that. I am planning to do my double eyelid and chin but not sure wherther dr put is ok. There is a dr chi right? Which one is better? Dr Nara is too packed so I dun think I can book her.
dun give false hope, puttisak does implant only, so how can he give u exactly what you want? it's one thing to recommend, but dun overstate their abilities.

the S-shaped implant is basically an L-shaped implant. The difference might not be very big. the most u can ask is for a shorter tip, so that it wun droop so much. else u can consider autologous in taiwan for a major diff
if you re-read i said...does exactly what you want , meaning you say what you want and he does it unike other doctors who reject what you want and give u do what they feel looks natural. dint mean to give her false hope. pardon me.

i am so pleased with puttisak with all his done for i dont think that means im overstating his abilities? does it?? was sharing my personal opinion of him which is 100% satisfied.
Thankyou Jesus

cotton

Post by cotton » Sun, 23 May 2010 11:12 pm

Anyone keen to go Nara on Dec? I would want to have nose job and cheek lip down.. Do PM me if anyone is keen
Never take someone for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while busy collecting stone

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 24 May 2010 12:12 am

sawadika77 wrote:
aadvark wrote:

if you re-read i said...does exactly what you want , meaning you say what you want and he does it unike other doctors who reject what you want and give u do what they feel looks natural. dint mean to give her false hope. pardon me.

i am so pleased with puttisak with all his done for i dont think that means im overstating his abilities? does it?? was sharing my personal opinion of him which is 100% satisfied.
i fully understand the gratitude one can feel for the doc who changed ur life for the better, but everyone starts off with a different face; puttisak may be able to give u exactly what u want, but does not mean he can give everyone exactly what they want.

i'm grateful to everyone who contributes their experience here and other priceless info, but let's not make sweeping statements that will skew the newbies' decision making process; just saying we should make more objective suggestions based on the type of procedure, type of result etc...

if you tell puttisak u want specifically lindsay lohan's nose, i really doubt he would just say "sure, let's do it"... a responsible doc will still have to recommend based on facial aesthetics etc. a doc who does not give u what u want might not necessarily be a bad doc...

sawadika77

Post by sawadika77 » Mon, 24 May 2010 1:43 am

aadvark wrote:
sawadika77 wrote:
aadvark wrote: dun give false hope, puttisak does implant only, so how can he give u exactly what you want? it's one thing to recommend, but dun overstate their abilities.

i fully understand the gratitude one can feel for the doc who changed ur life for the better, but everyone starts off with a different face; puttisak may be able to give u exactly what u want, but does not mean he can give everyone exactly what they want.

i'm grateful to everyone who contributes their experience here and other priceless info, but let's not make sweeping statements that will skew the newbies' decision making process; just saying we should make more objective suggestions based on the type of procedure, type of result etc...

if you tell puttisak u want specifically lindsay lohan's nose, i really doubt he would just say "sure, let's do it"... a responsible doc will still have to recommend based on facial aesthetics etc. a doc who does not give u what u want might not necessarily be a bad doc...
lol ( nice one) i hear u, that's true.
Thankyou Jesus

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 25 May 2010 10:00 am

anyone else been to dr chi?
am thinking of going to him for forehead augmentation in aug

kaitin

Post by kaitin » Tue, 25 May 2010 12:55 pm

anyone going to hatyai in aug??? first time there and wuld love to have company. have an appt with Dr Nara

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 26 May 2010 1:48 pm

For those who had made appt with Dr Nara recently, did he request a deposit for the appt? :???:

I went to him last year in Nov for some surgeries, no deposit was required at that time.

I tried to make an appt for my mum for her nose and eyes in coming Nov. Got a reply that the appt is fixed but they requires a deposit of 2k baht 1st.

Anyone encounter the same thing? :???:

kaitin

Post by kaitin » Wed, 26 May 2010 3:54 pm

yes, he did ask for deposit.

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Wed, 26 May 2010 7:24 pm

kaitin wrote:yes, he did ask for deposit.
Thanks for the reply.
Can I ask which is the easiest way to go about the transfer? :)

Blur

Post by Blur » Fri, 28 May 2010 12:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have just came back from Dor Nara for my lipo session with him on Wednesday.

Just to inform everyone who wish to have any appointment to be pre fix you will need to put a deposite.
My sister went with me and got her appointment fix for lipo on her tummy in Aug and she paid 1000 bath.
Amy said the deposite is created as they have too many people who book and did not turn up in the end.

This trip was my first PS trip, my first time to hat yai.
I did my tummy, both inner and outer thiges. Now i am still feeling swelling but i have to say thanks for those who advise on sinnecch in this forum, as i feel it is really useful!!!

When i reached airport on last sat, my flight was delayed for 2 hours, so when i reached his clinic it was about six, waited about 10mins i saw dor Nara. hahha, really shy and excited.. He is really a soft man.

Oh ya, when you all reach airport and going to take a 'real taxi' please walk to the small table outside the airport likewise bangkok, cause those uncles standing there and waving to you are all the van driver, although they wore shirt like travel agent..

He drawn marking on my body and i started my first session!!
1.5L from my tummy that evening. I felt very cold after the lipo but surprisely, i still do shopping and eat at the road side with my sis before i head back to novotel. i have no leakage from my tummy.

The next morning, i woke up and visit the market and sleeping buddha to pray for some safety and heng heng. bought some compression garment at good price and head back hotel to rest. my second session with him was my outer thiges,i felt scared because the blue black on my tummy had surface but i went thru it, i had 4L out from both my legs in the two days. ( my thiges leaks.) now my mind still rems dor n nurse saying 'hurts a little bit' whenever they inject me. haha

i am happy with their services, the nurses are all very friendly so do dor nara, he also tell me to listen to the music, think of what i like and relax.
now is been 4 days since i am back and everything is fine just muscle aches many many.. blue black many many.

I am glad i choose novotel as is very nice, lee garden looks ok too but indra is a bit dark dark old old. hat yai is very small nothing much , but the 'so da' disco have many handsome singers performing live band and liquor is not ex if you like thai disco. ;)

can't tell much result now but i can see some diff in the size for the three area although blue black. will share with all another week when is visible.

kaitin

Post by kaitin » Fri, 28 May 2010 8:54 pm

thinking of doing my nose, who will be a better choice?Dr Nara or Dr Putt?? really need some advice....

RudeBoy

NARA or PUTT

Post by RudeBoy » Sat, 29 May 2010 12:29 am

ME too. NARA or PUTT for nose?