Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: revision

Post by aadvark » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 3:56 pm

terrie35 wrote:
aadvark wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Can anyone tell me when is the best time to remove implant ? One or 3 months after op (if you don't like it) ?
u only really see final shape and size after 6 mths, so removing it so early might be a little premature

aadvark, thank you so much for your above reply.

Do you know if there is loose skin when the implant is taken out?

Is it wise to leave the tip with septal cartilage in when you take out thee implant?

Thanks in advance!
not sure, but logically speaking, it shld be looser.
is it possible to remove the implant without removing the tip? have to ask the doc abt that
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

oj1709

Post by oj1709 » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks for your response Aadvark. Yeah I've got a month off work and can take an extra month off if necessary. I'm aware there's gonna be a huge difference when i look into the mirror but this is something i've waited a long time for so am definitely ready for it! I'm sure you know what the anticipation is like =)
I called up Dr Puttisak but the line wasn't clear at all so i'll try again later. Are their any other surgeons other then the three mentioned on the first page of this thread in Hatyai? I doubt i'll get a slot with Dr Nara but its still worth the try. I think am just gonna turn up in Hatyai and visit the surgeons there, if I can't find anyone or if i can't get everything done that i'd like done, i'll do the remainder with Dr Pat. Dr Pat can operate on very short notice so am guessing it will be the same with the two Doctors in Hatyai.
I'm excited but apprehensive about the trip. By the way is anyone else gonna be in Hatyai in May? I'll probably be there for the entire month. Also, how do the surgeons take payment? is it cash? I wouldn't want to carry a large sum of cash with me, are their any major banks in Hatyai i can withdraw money from? And do the locals speak english? lol i can't even say hello in Thai!

jess89

Post by jess89 » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 5:59 pm

oj1709 wrote:Thanks for your response Aadvark. Yeah I've got a month off work and can take an extra month off if necessary. I'm aware there's gonna be a huge difference when i look into the mirror but this is something i've waited a long time for so am definitely ready for it! I'm sure you know what the anticipation is like =)
I called up Dr Puttisak but the line wasn't clear at all so i'll try again later. Are their any other surgeons other then the three mentioned on the first page of this thread in Hatyai? I doubt i'll get a slot with Dr Nara but its still worth the try. I think am just gonna turn up in Hatyai and visit the surgeons there, if I can't find anyone or if i can't get everything done that i'd like done, i'll do the remainder with Dr Pat. Dr Pat can operate on very short notice so am guessing it will be the same with the two Doctors in Hatyai.
I'm excited but apprehensive about the trip. By the way is anyone else gonna be in Hatyai in May? I'll probably be there for the entire month. Also, how do the surgeons take payment? is it cash? I wouldn't want to carry a large sum of cash with me, are their any major banks in Hatyai i can withdraw money from? And do the locals speak english? lol i can't even say hello in Thai!
hmmm. most of the surgeon only accept cash. i withdrawed money from their atm. however the exchange rate is rlly bad. the locals spoke more teochew compared to english if it helps. lol

plain jane

Re: need some advise guys

Post by plain jane » Fri, 23 Apr 2010 6:38 pm

I would suggest you to go to Dr Chai. The PS which which Jess89 went if you are unable to book an appointment with Dr Nara in May. We have 2 slots to let go for Dr Nara on the 13th June, Sunday.

Please PM us for details. But you will have to reconfim your booking one week piror your appointment date. :wink:

oj1709 wrote:Hey guys, I'd like to undergo multiple procedures in Thailand early next month. Its the only time i can get off work so i urgently need a surgeon/s by then. These are the procedures i'd like done:-

Jaw Implant
Chin implant
Lower lip reduction
buccal fat pad reduction
Liposuction on the lower face
Lateral canthoplasty (i think this is the name of the procedure according to Dr Pat) i have huge puppy dog eyes i want my eyes to appear smaller and closer to the brows like you beautiful asians!)
Cheek Implants
rhinoplasty (I have a european nose and want the some cartilage removed from the bridge and my tip slightly raised) Its proving difficult to find a surgeon with experience in Thailand.

I will be travelling from England to Cyprus for the Jaw augmentation if I can confirm a date by the 1st of May. The remaining procedures will be done in Thailand. I'd like to visit Dr Nara for some of the procedures but he doesn't seem to have a date available for a few months at least. I've contacted a few other surgeons in Hatyai but the communication isn't working. What if i was to turn up in Hatyai without any appointments, would it be a safe bet? I could visit various clinics there. Would surgeons perform on such a short notice. Would Dr Nara be able to fit me in? I have an entire month off work so I can stay for as long as it takes.
Also, can anyone recommend a surgeon other then Dr Nara in Hatyai?

Thanks in advance fellas,

Clayton

oj1709

Post by oj1709 » Sat, 24 Apr 2010 4:24 am

Thanks for the advise plainJane and Jess89 =) Im doing my chin in Cyprus too now cuz of its significance. So the bulk of my money will be spent on those two procedures (the other being my jaw) I'll probably carry cash, It won't amount to a lot once am in Thailand so i think i'll be fine.
Is it safe for a foreigner to wonder around Thailand on his own? I want to get a train to Hatyai from Bangkok for the experience and was wondering if it would be safe. Also am gonna be a fish out of water wondering the streets with no idea where i am or how to get to where am going and with the locals speaking no english its gonna be challenging. I was thinking is this gonna be safe? how are the crime statistics in Hatyai? I really hope i find someone to go with.
I contacted Yanhee hospital a month ago and one of their male nurses had been dealing with my enquiry. He got pretty friendly and before i knew it he had added me on msn and on facebook withiut my consent lol he said he wanted to be friends with me and wanted to see me when i arrived in bangkok and would show me around the city etc, he also said i mustn't tell anyone.. So am a bit skeptical about him cuz initially i thought i could meet up with him. Is this a friendly guy wanting to hang out or am i just being paranoid?

Is Dr Chai located in Hatyai? I will definitely check him out, I really cannot initiate conversation via the phone its extremely difficult I think its my accent they find difficult to understand but she didn't make out a single word and i couldn't understand what she said either. I kept saying DOCTOR! i think she said 'DR SLEEP' but i doubt she said that. I think it'll be easier in person.
Thanks for letting me know about the 2 slots made available plain jain, unfortunately am going within the first 10 days of May and hope to be back by the end of the month.

Clayton

cherrybomb

3 more days!

Post by cherrybomb » Sun, 25 Apr 2010 4:37 pm

gosh!

3 more days to a new nose.

Scary and exciting at the same time.

btw anyone done B.A with Dr puttisak/Nara, any information or review to share? im not looking to be pamela anderson just a little something there.

Ive seen some B.A done for some people and it looks too high up like to their neck. are B.A like that for dr putt / nara?

king87

Re: 3 more days!

Post by king87 » Sun, 25 Apr 2010 10:48 pm

cherrybomb wrote:gosh!

btw anyone done B.A with Dr puttisak/Nara, any information or review to share? im not looking to be pamela anderson just a little something there.

Ive seen some B.A done for some people and it looks too high up like to their neck. are B.A like that for dr putt / nara?
i think equally impt is the quality of implant. big and fake got no use, only nice under clothes.

those high are quite hard type that is rather fixed to position, i've seen some v.soft 1 not sure if it is silicone, looks natural like some saline bag.

oj, i'm sure if u find a gd PS he'll advise u which are needed, sometimes 1-2 surgery is needed to create facial harmony. your list look like for some1 being run over by a bus.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:08 am

nara has b4-after pix on his website
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

gucci_boy

aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by gucci_boy » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:38 am

Hi aadvark,

i booked mine on june 22th. just to check if for chin implant and eye bag removal at dr nara, based on your reviews? is it good and the service is okay?

and for those two procedures, would i require to stay in hatyai for how long? will there be stitches to be remove or so? cause i need to book the plane tickets and hotel room soon...

and also for their eye bag removal and chin implant, they operate from inside right?

ats_syd

Re: aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:50 am

gucci_boy wrote:Hi aadvark,

i booked mine on june 22th. just to check if for chin implant and eye bag removal at dr nara, based on your reviews? is it good and the service is okay?

and for those two procedures, would i require to stay in hatyai for how long? will there be stitches to be remove or so? cause i need to book the plane tickets and hotel room soon...

and also for their eye bag removal and chin implant, they operate from inside right?
Hi Gucci boy,

I did the same surgeries with Nara many years ago, and the eyebags removal incision were NOT inside, the scars were very visible especially in the first year . I was ok with that because I can easily cover those scars with make up .

gucci_boy

Post by gucci_boy » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:52 am

But there is a operation where they can do from the other side of your eye bags right? or the operation they offer is only from outside? i dont want scars from outside..

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 1:03 am

I can guarantee you any boob jobs will look fake and high up for at least few months , even by the best surgoens in the world. This is especially true for those who doesn't have much to begin with , like if you are a A-cup going to C/D cup.

I have seen too many boob jobs from my friends, they all look fake for few months , this is because there were still a lot of swelling internally ,the implants will and gradually drop to a more natural position when the muscles around the chest is healed and relaxed, this will only happen around the 3 month mark.

ats_syd

Post by ats_syd » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 1:06 am

gucci_boy wrote:But there is a operation where they can do from the other side of your eye bags right? or the operation they offer is only from outside? i dont want scars from outside..
Yes there is a technique to use the internal incision for eye bags, but I am not sure if Nara does that. He did mine externally and left scars . You have to ask him if he does the internal scar.

gucci_boy

Re: aadvark: queries on the operation

Post by gucci_boy » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 1:11 am

gucci_boy wrote:Hi aadvark,

ok thanks, noted i will ask dr nara thru email.

and btw, so rougly how much and how long do i need to stay there?
anyone can answer my queries as quoted?

rin777

Post by rin777 » Mon, 26 Apr 2010 8:06 am

ats_syd wrote:

I can guarantee you any boob jobs will look fake and high up for at least few months , even by the best surgoens in the world. This is especially true for those who doesn't have much to begin with , like if you are a A-cup going to C/D cup.

I have seen too many boob jobs from my friends, they all look fake for few months , this is because there were still a lot of swelling internally ,the implants will and gradually drop to a more natural position when the muscles around the chest is healed and relaxed, this will only happen around the 3 month mark.
omg! then do you know if saline or silicon is better?
i've heard of fat transference from the thigh to the boobs,
the japanese are doing it at only 3k+sgd
have you heard of those?