Singapore Expats

Looking for indian friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
misty_shu

Hi all ya out there

Post by misty_shu » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 4:12 pm

Hey peeps..

Seems like the Indian community in Singapore is expanding by the second!

Well would love to make more friends and catch up sometime..im working in a bank..graduated last year from one of the uni's here...always pleasant to get to know more ppl around town...

I quite like singapore..its fun/easy going and yess SAFE! bit boring at times ..and hence the reply here :)

Anyone into roller blading..? Would love to meet up sometime for it..

Cheers

me

Pune

Let's meet anywhere

Post by Pune » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 4:18 pm

Hello friends send me all your email ID's on my ID so that we can organize an event.

My ID: [email protected]

Cheers,
~Vilas

misty_shu

yo!

Post by misty_shu » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 1:13 pm

Hi all

So did anyone here finally meet up at all? the threads been on since jan and if no-one has yet then its time we got kicking!

Email me at [email protected]. I don mind plans to meet up..good to make new friends anytime! im up for anything..outdoor sports..dinner ..movies ( i love them!!)..coffee...well anything!

cheers

me

[/i]

Sabrina77

Indian friends

Post by Sabrina77 » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 1:17 pm

Hi All,

Was just searching for something on Google, and I came across this....Its amazing to know that this "meeting" initiation has started since Nov/Dec last year. Would also love to be included in this list.

To tell u more - I've moved in to Singapore a year back with my hubby and we 're still looking for friends. It'll be really great to meet up and get to know all of you.

My email id is [email protected] :D

Ciao till then !

hello people...

Post by Guest » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 6:05 pm

how many times have we already gone thru this before..???? for some reason people back out at the last moment..

anyways i'm from delhi/india n moved here 4-5 months back with my hubby. since i'm married most of my time is spent with my hubby..i wud love to make some good friends (gals). if interested then u can leave ur email id's n i'll get in touch.

AND
all the best for meeting up :wink:

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Hey there

Post by sabrina77 » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 9:46 am

True ! I agree with you.

Anyway, have already given my email id...here it is again [email protected]

I too would love to make some friends.

Cheers ! :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 8:12 pm

Mail me and keep me in the loop too

[email protected]

Cmon peeps we need to finally meet up..where is everyone who was posting to this forum...???!!?!?!?!

lets have some backgrounds on people here...tell us more about yourself..and meet up soon...for coffee/beer/dinner/movie..

:) wake up everyone am sure we can do better than just planning and not actioning!
:shock:

New ...

Count me in..

Post by New ... » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 5:34 pm

Hi all,

I just moved to Singapore acouple of weeks back..
Pls include me in the list.. It would great to meet up..

email id: [email protected]

Ciao

vidia
Regular
Regular

Post by vidia » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 9:54 am

Namaste! I'm a non-desi (Singaporean Chinese) gal who loves Bollywood! Anyone interested in going to the Bedok theatre to watch a movie? I'm going to see Lucky today as the reviews are quite good. This is strictly platonic so non-sleazy replies only pls.

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

No more procrastination............

Post by sabrina77 » Thu, 14 Apr 2005 1:15 pm

Ok...so lets get on with it shall we...

Whoever can, lets meetup this weekend for coffee for starters........somewhere on Orchard should be easy for all, I guess....

Coffee Bean at Paragon, Orchards on Sat 16th April in the evening (around 5.30 p.m)?

All who can make it, pls PM me

Ciao till then,
Aparna

mad
Chatter
Chatter

Post by mad » Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:41 am

hey vidia,

I've already seen that movie last weekend, and it's worth watching. Enjoy. Lucky is so cute :P

Keep me posted on the new upcomings okay :D

cheers

vidia wrote:Namaste! I'm a non-desi (Singaporean Chinese) girl who loves Bollywood! Anyone interested in going to the Bedok theatre to watch a movie? I'm going to see Lucky today as the reviews are quite good. This is strictly platonic so non-sleazy replies only pls.

vanda11

Friends

Post by vanda11 » Fri, 15 Apr 2005 6:49 pm

Hi all there,

I did not even know there was a forum for expats. well i wud not like to call myself a expat now as i have been in sing for smetime, but i wud like to know a lot of people, coz luv to know people n make friends. any1 intrested do mail me [email protected] or leave a pm.

Vanda.

sapphire

Post by sapphire » Sat, 16 Apr 2005 3:41 pm

darn, i'm busy today, would have loved to meet all of ya at coffee bean! i'm free all of coming week, any meetups then? would love to join...

toxictanktops

meet up

Post by toxictanktops » Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:08 pm

Did you guys finally meet up? I was too busy over the weekedn. How about organizing something for next weekend?

sabrina77
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sabrina77 » Mon, 18 Apr 2005 9:54 am

No - nobody was free I guess !