Singapore Expats

Age?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
PurpleBottle

Age?

Post by PurpleBottle » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 6:14 pm

This might seem a bit redundant but I realised that there happens to be people from all walks of life around here. I'd like to know everyone's age group. Because, I personally find it a tad tiring browsing thread after thread, with most of them turning out to be of a completely different age group.

Please don't get me wrong, I enjoy interacting with a diversity of people, however, it's quite exhausting to do so and find out that the person you were interested in acquainting yourself with happens to be targeting people of another age group.

Hence, if it's not too much of a hassle for you people, please do so. (: Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 6:34 pm

Already sounds like you are too young. I've got a better idea. Why don't you tell us your age, and if we don't care we will respond to you. Otherwise we will ignore you. :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

PurpleBottle

Post by PurpleBottle » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 7:35 pm

I am a tad young, I must admit. I'm 19 going on 20. Since most people on this site are of working age, I just thought I'd put the question forward.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 06 Jul 2009 10:17 pm

You would probably get along with cool_nich then. There are also some 21 years olds running around in the Entertain forums so check those thread in particular. Myself? I'm 16 going on 62!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Zeenit
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Zeenit » Tue, 07 Jul 2009 8:33 am

Me somedays I am 101 other days I cant be bothered. :???:

In real life, lets put it this way. I have shoes older than you and I prefer my shoes. :D
Zeenit

norahk

Post by norahk » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:57 pm

Age is just a number.

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:14 pm

For what it's worth, this crowd sounds like your age group: http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic68900.html
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

norahk

Post by norahk » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:32 pm

what make you say tt...hmmmmmmm.. interesting.. :lol:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 1:46 pm

They are 19 & 20? Probably as good a reason as any other. Who knows, they might know handball (UK style) as well. :)

norahk

Post by norahk » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 2:41 pm

hehehee... nt with the handball thingy again... maybe i'l try to do sum fishing... sms..any idea where? lol

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 3:16 pm

Actually I posted this one first. Just havin' you on a bit. It's good you got a sense of humour. Some don't.

Fishin'? Like dog, I'm a fisher of men! :oops: Now & then a get a nibble, but occasionally, I latch onto a whopper!

The only real fishing I like is deepwater fishing, although I used to enjoy surf fishing when I was a lot younger.

norahk

Post by norahk » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 3:40 pm

srry.. fishing nt my cuppa tea...too long just to get a catch.... the last time i went fishing..i fell zzzzzzzzzz.. it's no wunder.the fishes are having a jolly good day ...spared frm ending up as dinner on the table. heheehehhe..

yeppers..... having a sense of humor is impt or else i'l die of boredom. adds colours to the conversation.
i am/can be serious depending on the topic tho...

Shin83
Regular
Regular

Post by Shin83 » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 4:06 pm

Norah, you're missing the main point of fishing. It's hardly about the catch (unless the catch itself is something out of usual such as boot).
Something that need to be invented:
a grin emoticon

norahk

Post by norahk » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 8:24 pm

I knw..some of my friends fish.. n they like it. well a person's medicine is anuther person's poison... something like tt.

watching_a_sunset
Regular
Regular

Post by watching_a_sunset » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 8:41 pm

lol..if you think your young ..im younger ... =/ im only 19 as of 9th april =/