Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
missSHER
Regular
Regular

Post by missSHER » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:24 pm

pypi: yes i met up with hatecorn333 (rashelle). do you happen to be the malay girl she was with? haha.

and yeah, guess they only called up those who didnt manage to be interviewed on 20th march. at least we tried our luck :P

msgrapey

Post by msgrapey » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 2:43 pm

SQ's server was full since Tuesday :<

Guessed alot of us have been emailing applications online this time round.

pypi

Post by pypi » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 7:53 pm

missSHER wrote:pypi: yes i met up with hatecorn333 (rashelle). do you happen to be the malay girl she was with? haha.

and yeah, guess they only called up those who didnt manage to be interviewed on 20th march. at least we tried our luck :P
LOL!! yeah i was the malay girl.. hahaha!! we lost you when u went to the toilet ryt? how did ur interview went? pm me? =P

muee

Post by muee » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 9:03 pm

hey, just to check, those who attend the interview today at STC on the 8th april.

Did u all finish all the rounds in one day and is there any pre employment breifing schedule for u all?

thanks

CabinCrewKristine

Post by CabinCrewKristine » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:49 am

freeflow wrote:with regards to the photo, is suit a must? and where can I take a full-length photo?
Photo wise... a normal passport photo will do actually. Of cos if you have those professionally taken ones with working attire, then by all means use those...

Mine was taken with just a normal blouse though ^^
Tons of Cabin Crew Tips - http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com

CabinCrewKristine

Post by CabinCrewKristine » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:52 am

flakes wrote:anyone signing the contract soon? any idea what's the attire?
Attire wise... a normal working attire will do... the ones you normally wear to work... eg: blouse with pants or for guys, shirt with pants.

^^
Tons of Cabin Crew Tips - http://siacabincrew.wordpress.com

mischa.mich

Re: Enquiries. Pls Help!

Post by mischa.mich » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 1:04 am

harajukugirl wrote:
mischa.mich wrote:Hi.. I jus sent my application via email today. Was wondering if i still stand a chance or am i too late?

I did not go for the walk-in interview thus trying my luck thru email.

Pls reply. Greatly appreciated. =)
Hi mischa.mich, did you send in your application in .doc or .pdf form?

I can't send in my application because I keep getting this message that their inbox is full.
hi harajukagirl...
i jus saved the application form into my com and den send it thru mail as attachment.. u jus send ur's too?? sorrie for late reply...

chocolatecookies

Post by chocolatecookies » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:30 pm

went for STC interview ytd..
me and another 3 girls who passed round one got all booted out at the skin check.. :(
it left us all wondering why..
but well it was a great experience for me! :)

soul0708

Re: Enquiries. Pls Help!

Post by soul0708 » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 2:46 pm

mischa.mich wrote: hi harajukagirl...
i jus saved the application form into my com and den send it thru mail as attachment.. u jus send ur's too?? sorrie for late reply...
hi mischa.mich u manage to send through? i got a reply saying that their mailbox is full or something.. do check your junk folder just in case.. if u hav sent thru prolly i will send tonite again. :(

citruxleafs

Post by citruxleafs » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 3:16 pm

Is contract signing after training or before training?

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 3:51 pm

citruxleafs wrote:Is contract signing after training or before training?
Before training.
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

dydy

Post by dydy » Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:34 pm

muee wrote:hey, just to check, those who attend the interview today at STC on the 8th april.

Did u all finish all the rounds in one day and is there any pre employment breifing schedule for u all?

thanks

Hi guys!

I went for the 8th April, STC interview.
Same as many, the queue was too long at Sheraton & therefore they contacted those who didn't manage to get interviewed.

I passed all the rounds that day! But there's one more: Management round, which wil be scheduled probably next week or the following.

Super surprised, because as some of you know, I already gotten Jetstar. So I was really just trying my luck.

Not too hopeful for the Management round though. :shock:

chocolatecookies

Post by chocolatecookies » Sat, 10 Apr 2010 3:32 pm

dydy wrote:
muee wrote:hey, just to check, those who attend the interview today at STC on the 8th april.

thanks

Hi guys!

Same as many, the queue was too long at Sheraton & therefore they contacted those who didn't manage to get interviewed.

I passed all the rounds that day! But there's one more: Management round, which wil be scheduled probably next week or the following.

Super surprised, because as some of you know, I already gotten Jetstar. So I was really just trying my luck.

gd luck girl! well if u manage to pass the mgt round then u have the option to choose! so dun give up yet!

chanelislove

Post by chanelislove » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 1:46 am

hi dydy, can share which qns were posted to you on that day?

a qns for all. can i still send in my application now even though i didn't go for the interview on 20 march?

crunkbabee
Regular
Regular

Post by crunkbabee » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 3:39 pm

Hi guys!

HEY BABE!! TTS GOOD TO HEAR! :) congrats!!