Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty at Yanhee hospital in Bangkok

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
want2bepretty

Post by want2bepretty » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:16 am

carmen00 wrote:Hi there, did you check the price with Dr Greenchart already? How about the bone (use our rib bone).....

Yup, i've checked with him . Implant price for normal silicon usd570 ,premium silicon usd750 . alarplasty usd 350.
The bone 1 i din ask.
----Love to be beauty----

carmen00

Post by carmen00 » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:26 am

If you dun mind, can we contact thru email? I m interested to do rhinoplasty, may be we can discuss more. Actually I do have a concern, I do read up forum recently and compare pictures, u can have hinger natural nose bridge after rhino if u use rib bone.....u use own body parts than introduce stranger in your body.....but more pain acounted!
My email: [email protected]
Regards,
Carmen

sourisso
Regular
Regular

Post by sourisso » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 8:24 pm

hello,

does anyone can recommend me a doctor from yanhee for
a REDUCTION rhinoplasty + nasal septum deviation correction ?

thanks a lot

sweetbabe

rhinoplasty wuth implant or without ?

Post by sweetbabe » Tue, 06 Apr 2010 2:35 am

Guys..pleasee help me...I compare all the clinics...i dont know which one. Some say yanhee..some say yorkarn. I couldnt get any reply from yoskarn. Yanhee gave me price indication but dont know which PS is the best.
Carmen00, Xiaoluxing, jules71, if you can help me to decide..please do.
Xiaoluxing, would you mind to send before and after picture at my email
[email protected]. pleaseeee.....??? Are you happy with the result ?

pinkcherry111

Post by pinkcherry111 » Wed, 07 Apr 2010 9:56 pm

sweetbabe, we're in the same situation! i'm so confused! who's better? dr putt, dr somyos, dr nara? yanhee hosp.. i'm so confused! help! :???: :shock: :roll:

sweetbabe

Post by sweetbabe » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 8:33 pm

sweetbabe, we're in the same situation! i'm so confused! who's better? dr putt, dr somyos, dr nara? yanhee hosp.. i'm so confused! help!

Hi pink cherry,
well i got 3 proposal from Somyos, Preecha and Yanhee.
Dr.Somyos

Thank you for calling and resend the photo.

1.Presence of dorsal hump

2.Low apex

3.Inadequrate tip projection

4.Flaring nasal alar.

The best solution is

Refinement Augmentation Rhinplasty which include.

a.Hump reduction

b.L shape soft silicone implant

c.Tip plasty

d.Alarplasty

The alternative to silicone implant is cartilange augmentation or filler to augment bridge and apex and tipplasty using septal cartilage.

The recovery is 1 week.

The price is $3500 usd with 1 night.

DR Preecha

There is no need to do bone reconstruction surgery. But you should consider Alar surgery.

If You need to do bone fix by silicone as well.

The total cost is 1,800 USD under Local Anesthesia. But if need to do under GA, the total cost is 3,350 USD.

I also kill the time to ask OZ clinic in Korea
OZ CLINIC KOREA

So, I want to recommend you nasal dosum augmentation with nasal implant, open nasal tip-plasty with ear cartilage graft, alar resection.

The cost of this surgery is about 3,000,000 KRW (about 2,700 USD).

If you need bone narrowing, 1,000,000 KRW (about 900 USD) can be added.

I dont know about yanhee....If you have any input please do inform me.

I also want to ask dr Greenchart first, then decide.

Good luck pinkcherry.....dont forget to ket me know...if you have any more info's

sweetbabe

want2bpretty..inform me please

Post by sweetbabe » Thu, 08 Apr 2010 8:36 pm

Im going to thailand on 28th march. will go yanhee hospital.my friend did a implant there also ...he told me their services very good. i'm going to do implant and alarplasty under Dr. Greenchart. Any opinion? or anyone wanna go together?

HI want2bpretty,please let me know how it went...
How much did it cost you, and how was the service.
Could u pls send your pict before and after ????
my email adres : [email protected]

thank you

GH1

medical travel advice

Post by GH1 » Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:26 am

I've had a very successful rhinoplasty with Dr Suthat and would highly recommend him.
I booked through http://www.wellnesstravel.com and was, in general, happy and satisfied with the whole experience, they helped get a great deal at the Dream Hotel and included airport pickup and hotel transfer, all for free.

I have since found a new service, http://www.mywellcard.com, which they say offers discounted prices at their partners, including Yanhee, without upfront payment or anything. I've signed up for a complimentary membership, and while i havent tried it yet, i plan on going back for a blepharoplasty at the end of the year with Dr Suthat again.

Hope this helps!

carmen00

Re: medical travel advice

Post by carmen00 » Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:58 am

Hi GH1,

Congrates and happy for you :)

DO you mind share with me your total cost on surgery, hotel etc with me thru [email protected]

I am planning to go on coming July, hope can get some guideline from you.

THank you.

Carmen

GH1 wrote:I've had a very successful rhinoplasty with Dr Suthat and would highly recommend him.
I booked through http://www.wellnesstravel.com and was, in general, happy and satisfied with the whole experience, they helped get a great deal at the Dream Hotel and included airport pickup and hotel transfer, all for free.

I have since found a new service, http://www.mywellcard.com, which they say offers discounted prices at their partners, including Yanhee, without upfront payment or anything. I've signed up for a complimentary membership, and while i havent tried it yet, i plan on going back for a blepharoplasty at the end of the year with Dr Suthat again.

Hope this helps!

Gentleprincess

Rhino in BKK

Post by Gentleprincess » Sun, 20 Jun 2010 6:46 pm

Hi GH1, Xiaoluxing and Lovebkk

I'm interested to do tiplasty and alar wtih Dr Suthat but could you share with me your experiences please. You can pm me. If you can also share your pictures, will be very encouraging. Thanks

fychew_2000

Post by fychew_2000 » Wed, 23 Jun 2010 7:55 am

Hey I am a new member. I am planning to do my rhinoplasty and alarplasty(if required) in between 16-23 july in Yan Hee...My family is coming to accompany me on 20 Jul night ...Anyone interested to go together? I am flying via Tiger Airway..Ticket is at very reasonable price...

Any recommendation for the Doc? Dr Greenchart, Dr Suthat or ect is famous in rhinoplasty?

silverash

Post by silverash » Sun, 27 Jun 2010 6:33 pm

Hi,

I am thinking of going yanhee hospital for upper and lower blepharoplasty as well as rhinoplasty.

Can anyone share their pictures of surgery with me, which doctor, which hospital and how much it cost?

Appreciate your help.

And i'm thinking of going in Oct for the surgeries in Thailand? Anyone would like to go together? Please email to [email protected]

skeegoo

Go to Yanhee

Post by skeegoo » Wed, 07 Jul 2010 2:44 pm

Visit the official website of Yanhee International Hospital for accurate and updated information:

http://yanhee.net

http://yanhee.net/what-people-say/customer-testimonial

http://yanhee.net/treatments-procedures/Price%20List

http://yanhee.net/treatments-procedures

Avail 10% discount on all cosmetic surgeries...

http://yanhee.net/treatments-procedures/promotions

sgpamela

Yanhee Response

Post by sgpamela » Fri, 09 Jul 2010 4:31 pm

Hi

Did anyone email Yanhee for a virtual consultation? I emailed them around a week ago with my pictures and filled up their medical form but still no reply from them. How long did it take for you girls to receive a reply from them?

I was also wondering whether it's better to booked through an agency? Will the response be faster? Price wise will it be alot difference? And most importantly it is safer to book through agency for first timer.

Thank you in advance to those who replied :)

magical
Regular
Regular

Post by magical » Sun, 11 Jul 2010 5:41 pm

Hi there,

Actually I also just sent Yanhee my medical form yet still waiting for their reply lorh...

hehe...