Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cancyl

Successful case & photos sharing

Post by cancyl » Mon, 22 Mar 2010 2:49 pm

Does anyone willing to share the before & after photos of nose & chin augmentation? Please email to [email protected].

I need some morale support.
Thanks

Shanixe

Post by Shanixe » Mon, 22 Mar 2010 4:58 pm

Greenies wrote:
Shanixe wrote:
Greenies wrote:hi lushes!! good to hear from you. mine is coming 1month soon. healing slow down alot already it's almost stagnant now. i dun even bother to take picture now. lazy.. haha..
Hi Greenies ... looking at your post makes me more assured. My sister n i had went for double eyelid n epic end feb, so it's been our 3rd wk now. I do have a lump of meat at my lower right lid (looks like keloid). My GP who removes my stitches said i had an infection there so i hold this keloid thingy will not hinder the shape of the surgery. On other hand, my sis's lower lid looks much more define than mine. Do you face the same problem?
Hi Shanixe, i dont really understand what you mean by more define but I had the same problem as you. Had a lump on my left side epi that look like a stupid pimple/eye dung :oops: . Nara's nurse removed the stich for me so i dont really know what causes the lump.
Anyway, at 3months now the lump slowly go away already. It is not so obvious now just abit raised skin there. Did your GP gave you any medication to apply for the infection? I'm applying Hiruscar from Watson. Dont really know does it helps or not.
Was at doc last week and asked him about my condition. He said my healing is very slow. My double eyelid scar still quite red. Maybe cause I smoke alot and stay under the sun quite a bit. If you dont smoke then good for you and please try to stay out of the sun as much as possible. Dont stress yourself too much. It will heal with time. :wink:
Hi Greenies, I have emailed my pictures to Dr Nara to get adv from him. He confirmed that it was a scar caused by the infection which will "soften and widen" over time but it will take longer than usual. My doctor did gave me an eye ointment for the infected area, and my sister got a keloid gel from her doctor. It's spectra gel (you may google it out). So far, our double eyelid lines aren't red now but it's kinda deep set and it's definitely not natural yet. I feel the gel did help, the "lump" somehow soften and flaten out after applying for a week.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:04 pm

binaries wrote:anyone to share experience of jaw implants other than addvark ?

I am actually a little confuse of what it actually does. Does it actually make the face looks larger eg. more rectangular instead of oval and sharp ?? I always think my head looks kinda small and sharp and it makes me look really young(which i don't really like) and looking from top to bottom, I cannot help but to narrow it down to my jaw perhaps.... but I am not exactly sure.
maybe post a pic of your lower face? maybe a chin implant might suffice?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

slyly

Post by slyly » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 1:20 am

What to do when i wake up half way through surgery? close my eyes again?
I'm afraid of freaking out.. any tips that can help?

hibear

Post by hibear » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 2:06 pm

Yes i woke up in the middle of op before he push the implant in. I cant feel any pain when woke up. dr putt play english song so just listen to it and relax. think our hand gotta be tied up is to prevent us from touching our nose in the mid of the op.

Cant feel any pain during and after op. The next day the pain is like bruised, when u touches your nose u can feel slight pain. I stop taking painkiller on the 3rd day.

1st day after op my nose and cheeks area swell, nose bridge and under eye bruised. 2nd day was the worst. I did drink pineapple juice for swelling and lots of vitamins to speed up healing. During healing my nose was cover with oil and black heads. i really regret that i didnt go for facial before surgery.

plain jane wrote:HiHi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Wah ....why need to tie both hands to the bed .. :shock: sounds really crazy ...as though i've gone bersak ....lolx...

Anyway, did you wake up during the procedure like some of Nara patients?

Was the pain felt after the procedure painful?

Did your nose swell real bad?

Sorry for the many question asked. Coz this is my first time doing PS. Moreover, in a foreign country. Very nervous about it.

hibear wrote:I didnt know tat dimples can bring gd fortune this is the first time i heard of it. :lol:

His clinic is not crowded, think i might be the only 1 seeing him for that day. The clinic looks Singapore neigbourhood clinic back in the 70s. It really makes me feel very uncertain of getting my nose done at such pl at first.

Dr putt is very soft spoken n detail person. he ask me to hold on to a mirror and pinch my nose to show me what i can achieve after the surgery. The whole procedure goes like:
1. Consultation lasted ard 20mins and he begin to shape the silicon implant.
2. Go to another room and get jab.
3. Go counter to take medication.
4. Go surgery room dress up and wash yr face with cleanser and iodine.
5. Lay down on the bed and the nurse jab u again before she tied both of yr hands to the side of the bed :shock: .

after the sugery Dr putt accompany me to the counter to collect my medicine.

has dr putt contacted u? the last time he reply to me on the same or next day.
plain jane wrote:Hello HiBear,

My priority is my nose and chin. Yup... i kno tht dimples is painful ....but it looks really sweet to have it though ...still deciding whether to do the dimples... i did my research tht it was supposingly to bring gd fortune as well ...lolx...

I have emailed Dr Putt on the enquirers for dimples ...but he has yet to revert after 3 days....not too sure if he is out of town or have miss out my email ...coz usually he will revert the next day...

Do you mind to share your experience at the Dr Putt's clinic? If we had made an appointment with him, do we still have to wait and queue for our turn? I mean is his clinic as busy as Dr Nara? Coz he told me that he will be in only at 5pm. I think I read somewhere in the thread he leatures during the day... :???:

reikiTagakano

am booked for tokai 8th April, now have doubts,

Post by reikiTagakano » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 1:06 am

For rhinoplasty reduction- Dr Nara doens't do redux, so I can't use my appoiuntment there ( 29th april, someone will get a nice call!).
SO I booked consult with Dr Pat.

Now I am intereted in Dr Puttisak, does he do reduction rhino?

I would prefer going down there cos now I'm reading bad things with Dr Pat.

I will be arriving in BKK 7th april

PS despite my name I am caucasian 100%!!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: am booked for tokai 8th April, now have doubts,

Post by aadvark » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 2:24 am

reikiTagakano wrote:For rhinoplasty reduction- Dr Nara doens't do redux, so I can't use my appoiuntment there ( 29th april, someone will get a nice call!).

nara and puttisak are in hatyai not bangkok, means u still have to take a flight down to hatyai. puttisak doesn't do reduction too. if u dun mind the higher cost, somyos from yoskarn has gotten pretty good reviews
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

janesimnila

Re: am booked for tokai 8th April, now have doubts,

Post by janesimnila » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:32 pm

aadvark wrote:
reikiTagakano wrote:For rhinoplasty reduction- Dr Nara doens't do redux, so I can't use my appoiuntment there ( 29th april, someone will get a nice call!).

nara and puttisak are in hatyai not bangkok, means u still have to take a flight down to hatyai. puttisak doesn't do reduction too. if u dun mind the higher cost, somyos from yoskarn has gotten pretty good reviews

Hi dear, any idea how much somyos charges for rhinoplasty?

thanks again in advance :)

plain jane

Post by plain jane » Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:28 pm

Hey!! Thanks for the valuable feedback. Good to know that there was no pain felt throughout the procedure. :D Hope you are healing well now.
Jess and myself will be going there on the 8th April. Hope ours will turnout well. We are intending to stay there for 5days. Will be back on the 12th by tigerair.

hibear wrote:Yes i woke up in the middle of op before he push the implant in. I cant feel any pain when woke up. dr putt play english song so just listen to it and relax. think our hand gotta be tied up is to prevent us from touching our nose in the mid of the op.

Cant feel any pain during and after op. The next day the pain is like bruised, when u touches your nose u can feel slight pain. I stop taking painkiller on the 3rd day.

1st day after op my nose and cheeks area swell, nose bridge and under eye bruised. 2nd day was the worst. I did drink pineapple juice for swelling and lots of vitamins to speed up healing. During healing my nose was cover with oil and black heads. i really regret that i didnt go for facial before surgery.

plain jane wrote:HiHi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Wah ....why need to tie both hands to the bed .. :shock: sounds really crazy ...as though i've gone bersak ....lolx...

Anyway, did you wake up during the procedure like some of Nara patients?

Was the pain felt after the procedure painful?

Did your nose swell real bad?

Sorry for the many question asked. Coz this is my first time doing PS. Moreover, in a foreign country. Very nervous about it.

hibear wrote:I didnt know tat dimples can bring gd fortune this is the first time i heard of it. :lol:

His clinic is not crowded, think i might be the only 1 seeing him for that day. The clinic looks Singapore neigbourhood clinic back in the 70s. It really makes me feel very uncertain of getting my nose done at such pl at first.

Dr putt is very soft spoken n detail person. he ask me to hold on to a mirror and pinch my nose to show me what i can achieve after the surgery. The whole procedure goes like:
1. Consultation lasted ard 20mins and he begin to shape the silicon implant.
2. Go to another room and get jab.
3. Go counter to take medication.
4. Go surgery room dress up and wash yr face with cleanser and iodine.
5. Lay down on the bed and the nurse jab u again before she tied both of yr hands to the side of the bed :shock: .

after the sugery Dr putt accompany me to the counter to collect my medicine.

has dr putt contacted u? the last time he reply to me on the same or next day.

jess89

Post by jess89 » Fri, 26 Mar 2010 7:38 pm

kinda excited about the whole surgery trip=)))

kathtjan7

Eyebrow bossing/forehead ridge shaving/ FFS surgery

Post by kathtjan7 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 1:34 am

Hi everyone, does anyone know if Dr. Pat is good & safe for FFS surgery or does anyone experience in eyebrow bossing/forehead ridge shaving/augmentation/FFS there at Tokai clinic?
Would you kindly share to me your experience & doctors you recommend for such procedure?
If anyone can help me which hospitals/doctors are good for eyebrow bossing/forehead ridge shaving/forehead augmentation or FFS surgery in Thailand(any city), please do not hesitate to make recommendations
Im trying to gather much info before i go for such invasive procedure.. since the bones are very near to eyeballs hehehe
Thanks in advance every one :))

clandestine

Post by clandestine » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:55 am

jess89 wrote:kinda excited about the whole surgery trip=)))
Hello! can i ask which hotel will you and plain jane be stayin at? thanks!

jess89

Post by jess89 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 6:52 pm

we shld be staying at lee garden plaza.
clandestine wrote:
jess89 wrote:kinda excited about the whole surgery trip=)))
Hello! can i ask which hotel will you and plain jane be stayin at? thanks!

rhinoceros

Post by rhinoceros » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 7:13 pm

Have booked a BA appt with Dr Putt on 18th April and i'm feeling really excited yet nervous now!

Anyone can give me some advice on what to bring/ prepare myself for??

IversonAng

Post by IversonAng » Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:17 am

hi,everyone,im new to this forum,found out here is the right place to discuss about plastic surgery, i think i need a reali good nose job,cuz im very unsatisfied wit it,but since there are too many choices here, i think i need some advice from the senior here to decide what is good for me which dr should i choose.

below is my real nose,izit too bulbous?

so if my target is to achieve this,

will it be possible or not?
wat do u all think i should go for?alar? tipplasty? implant? or else?

can dr. nara help me up?
thx in advance...
Last edited by IversonAng on Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.