Singapore Expats

Jetstar Asia Walk-in interview on 23 March 2010 @ orchard Ho

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
fir-ais

Post by fir-ais » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 9:58 pm

joanwearbranded wrote:i nervous for e swimming test too.. e swimming u muz knw hw to tread water n u have to swim 1whole lap without stopping n that me go n bk..omg !!! I a bad swimmer so i dun really have confident in passing the round =(
Swimming with or without life vest?

metroman

Post by metroman » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:05 pm

hi guys, out of curiosity, what time did you receive the call? am wondering why is mine on thurs? lol

stellajane
Regular
Regular

Post by stellajane » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:51 pm

i received d call around 4.30pm when i looked at my phone and told my cat that i prolly didn't get it. Then it rang. I took 3 secs to ans. wakaka

maybe they had call back quite a number of ppl hence two dates, yes? besides they need to do swimming test so it cld take a whole day i reckon.

i am a bad swimmer too. i hope there is a life vest. I check up on orchard hotel swimming pool, its half size olympic pool and of irregular shape. How I am gonna swim straight is a miracle. I got a bad arm, having twisted it during netball, i barely pass the 25m mark.

haiz..but we'll just have to face up to the challenge and perhaps it would rain, ya? wakaka outdoor pool mah...rain means no swim. ok peepz, pray hard tonight!! :cool:
why not!~

joanwearbranded

Post by joanwearbranded » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:53 pm

swimming is without life vest..OMG !

me N MY 3GFS RECEIVED called at 4.05pm-4.20pm.Did u hear wrongly?? i think only tmr is e whole day interview... :?

metroman

Post by metroman » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:07 pm

hmm.. i received mine at 530. maybe its over two days cos i repeated the date to the guy on the phone and he went "see you on thursday".. i hope he's not cheating my feelings. lol.
lets pray for a rainy day!!! lol

ayesunshine

Post by ayesunshine » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:30 am

Maybe too many ppl were selected hence 2 dates or maybe girls tml and dudes on Thursday? Haha. Do we still need to bring our certs and stuff tml?
I wanna fly! And I'm gonna keep trying till I'm bonded to flying! =)

missSHER
Regular
Regular

Post by missSHER » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:36 am

just wondering how the interview went today? easy? what was being asked?

seems like many people got in. all the best for the rest of the interviews! :D

sweetilicious17

Post by sweetilicious17 » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 2:14 pm

[quote="joanwearbranded"]no,my friend is a crew at jetstar intl n she told me hw e interview goes like.. she say if we can pass all e round tmr n get selected to e last round we r safe n we r cfn being selected =)[/quote]

Hi care to share what r the question wil they be asking?? Ermm..am first time going for an interview..If u dun mind I can be well prepared for the interview..Tq
Cheers,
Sweetilicious17

sweetilicious17

Jetstar Recruitment

Post by sweetilicious17 » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 2:21 pm

Hi there friends..:) Seems that a lot of u guys get in to the nxt round..Wishing u all the best..anyway cn anyone care to share with me what r the interview be like..E.g the question etc..Tq..
Cheers,
Sweetilicious17

metroman

Post by metroman » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 7:22 pm

hi guys, any updates from those who went today? super anxious, mine's tmr.. :)
Sky's the limit

joanwearbranded

Post by joanwearbranded » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 9:41 pm

Hi,to the who commented..ya,i was saying if we got thru e swimming test we r safe..but they have last review..nw e interview is slightly diff fr last time :)

joanwearbranded

Post by joanwearbranded » Wed, 24 Mar 2010 9:47 pm

Hi,sry we r told not to reveal any interview ques to other ppl who is gg for e interview..btw..i dun manage to get to the 3rd round..e 2nd round is v difficult n only abt not more den 30ppl get selected n tdy only 3 chinese gals get selected..but those with cabin crew exp all r in..Pls be prepare as e interview is quite tough n many unexpected ques is out n hey there is a test paper too..aft that they will ask u all to wait outside..those name were called will be able to go for e 1-1 interview n head to swimming test..but dun worry abt e 1-1 as they wun fail u but they give marks n end of the day they will do final review n den call or email to those who they select coz they only gg to recruite abt 25-30pax per class..if for those knw hw to swim dun worry u sure pass but who dun knw hw to swim but knw hw to tread water they will pass u too but whoever dun even knw hw to swim n tread water..that it ! they wun tell u e result till 2weeks time but my friend say sometimes they will have delay like more den 2weeks den they call u.. :)

fir-ais

Post by fir-ais » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 3:02 pm

Omg!! I got to the final round (swim test) yesterday, and i just know i blew it!! I stumbled quite a few times in the pool.

Just curios - Anyone received a call already?? The last call that determines our fate, Jetsetter or not...

joanwearbranded

Post by joanwearbranded » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 7:25 pm

dun worry u can make it..my friend told me they will have last review..they will either call or email u in 2weeks time but my friend told me sometimes they might take more den 2week to contact u guys..my friend wait 4 mth..she went ti interview last yr March n her training delay till Oct den start =)

FChew

Post by FChew » Fri, 26 Mar 2010 2:33 am

To those who made it all the way to swimming all the best ya!!