Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Aries4

Re: Double eyelid revision to make crease smaller

Post by Aries4 » Tue, 16 Mar 2010 4:30 pm

plasticgirl wrote:Hi!

Just wondering if anyone had any successful double eyelid revision to make the crease smaller? And with whom? My crease is 6mm and it's been 3 months. Still very thick, deep and unnatural. I had it done to fix ptosis and now I really regret it. The ptosis look way better than what I have now.

PM me if you can't name your surgeon... if there are surgeons to avoid, please let me know too!

Thanks,
PG

Hi Plasticgirl, where did you get ur eyelid surgery done? also, did u request for ptosis surgery or did the doc recommend it for you?

chanelgirl

Post by chanelgirl » Thu, 18 Mar 2010 2:53 pm

hana_marie wrote:
missfoxxxy wrote:I'm going to dr kao on the 27th, will be in taiwan from 26 jan to 6th feb, anybody else? Lmk soon :)

mwahmwah girlies!! <3

hi, is it dr. kao chuan hsiang? do you know if he does fillers for the nose to make it slightly longer/higher? cos i'm not ready to do the real thing yet. :(
He does :)! He does restylin and aquamid and fat transfers! His a great doctor! I highly reccomend him

microrna

Hello Everyone!

Post by microrna » Fri, 19 Mar 2010 8:56 pm

I'm in the U.S. I want to get surgery in Korea. What kind of Identification is required?

bluesleek22

Rhinoplasty in Anacli or Samsung Line Plastic Surgery

Post by bluesleek22 » Sun, 21 Mar 2010 4:55 am

Hi,

Anobody heard of Anacli and Samsung Line plastic surgery in Seoul before?
Went to these 2 places for consultation. Dr Kim in Anacli charges 5million won, about 6kplus SIN while Dr Patrcik Huh charges about 3.1million won, about 3k plus SIN.
The rhinoplasty charges is for alar base reduction, nose augmentation(bridge) n tip work using either ear or nose septum cartilage.
Anybody knew of these 2 doctors? Both doctors are patient and nice. Just that if anybody know of their skills or reviews or whichever doctor is more experienced, that would be great for me. I mean it seems that Dr Kim of Anacli is more experienced and is that why he charges more??
I intend to do the surgery in May.
Hope to hear from anybody soon. Tks.

cottoncandy77

Re: Rhinoplasty in Anacli or Samsung Line Plastic Surgery

Post by cottoncandy77 » Tue, 23 Mar 2010 5:50 pm

bluesleek22 wrote:Hi,

Went to these 2 places for consultation. Dr Kim in Anacli charges 5million won, about 6kplus SIN while Dr Patrcik Huh charges about 3.1million won, about 3k plus SIN.
The rhinoplasty charges is for alar base reduction, nose augmentation(bridge) n tip work using either ear or nose septum cartilage.
Anybody knew of these 2 doctors? Both doctors are patient and nice. Just that if anybody know of their skills or reviews or whichever doctor is more experienced, that would be great for me. I mean it seems that Dr Kim of Anacli is more experienced and is that why he charges more??
umm i think you might reconsider samsung line. I don't know anacil but samsung line...im not sure. You pay for what you get so even though 3.1K sounds alot cheaper youd rather have quality and pay a bit more. I heard that Dr huh was notorius or something in the ps industry.

bluesleek22

Post by bluesleek22 » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 1:02 am

Wow, cottoncandy tks for the reply. Dr Patrick huh is notorious? wat did he do?
:roll:

ferrari5454

eye surgery, cosmetic surgery

Post by ferrari5454 » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 7:52 pm

[quote="jeannie"]was it eyelid surgery that you did? Mine was a mess, indeed.[/quote][u][quote][code][list][list=][img][/img][url][i][b]

Hi, please don go singapore MT elizabeth hospital to do your cosmetic surgery, that is so bad and there are no experience is well, there will only said got some star go thier are place like doctor Chua X X, his clinic nurse is quite shit, no manner with client and doctor also only like the money never think what is patient need he just think what his want, when last time i go to consultation about the nose surgery, eye surgery after that luckily i haven't let him Undergo cosmetic surgery, Otherwise i must repent or Disfigurement but that is too late. But i have a little bit losses because i already paid deposit to him and some secret information. Please before deciding cosmetic surgery, be sure to consult or make online inquiries must be plastic surgery forum... We must do some consulting, do not just listen on the one side doctor said, because there would be about your life surface also your life is in danger :roll: [/b][/i][/url][/list][/list][/code][/quote][/u]

ferrari5454

Post by ferrari5454 » Thu, 25 Mar 2010 7:59 pm

[quote="Yewon"]I had mine done in Singapore and it was a huge failure even after three revisions!
Don't want to name names but just to let u know, my doctor'c clinic is located in Mt E.
I will rather go Thailand than Malaysia and my frd had an eye and nose job there and it's great.
If cost and language is not a problem, I will definately recommend Korea as the place for plastic surgery.
I seriously regret not having it done there...I will definately not have any plastic surgery done in Singapore ever again!!![/quote] :) [list][/list]

True, this is true the Mt elizabeth singapore there are no experience[list][/list]

beautyopt

Post by beautyopt » Sat, 27 Mar 2010 4:33 pm

lotion wrote:i am going hat yai on 18dec for breast surgery/boob job/ breast augmentation with dr puttisak, he quoted me 45000 baht including one night stay. shud i go stay at lee gardens plaza or kosit hotel which is nearby his clinic? anyone tried kosit hotel before? dr puttisak boob job ok or not?
Hi Lotion,
Had u done ur boob job? How is the result and do u need to massage?
I am recently just done my BA and feel glad if u would like to share ur experience.

kathtjan7

attn cupid n starz re: eyebrow bossing/forehead augmentation

Post by kathtjan7 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 1:29 am

Hi cupid n starz I saw your post on this thread dated 2 yrs ago about your experience in eyebrow bossing/forehead augmentation
Would you kindly share to me your experience & doctors you recommend for that?
If anyone can help me which hospitals/doctors are good for eyebrow bossing/forehead ridge shaving/forehead augmentation in Thailand(any city), please do not hesitate to make recommendations
Im trying to gather much info before i go for such invasive procedure..
Thanks in advance every one :))

ferrari5454

eyebrow bossing/forehead augmentation

Post by ferrari5454 » Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:46 pm

Hi kathtjan7, :)

I have no idea in thailand but i suggest if you can go to other country please trust me that is china- Nanjing city there are one cosmetic surgery hospital over there, the doctor all come from Korea, there are doing very well and very kindly not like singapore Chua JJ nurse they are , that is what i personally have been through, there are not only meeskite and bad manners, if you are cosmetic surgery center the first thing is your nurse must good looking and good manners, ___right??? So there two type of doctor, one is local doctor the other one is Korea doctor, I am really grateful to them because i failed twice cosmetic surgery in singapore MT Elizabeth hospital the doctor name is XXX, after that doctor feel so sorry than try to recommended me to the other doctor he is ____JJ Chua, JJ Chua he is also singapore cosmetic surgery department MT Elizabeth hospital doctor, he is more shit he is aways only like the money$$$$, afetr i am looking him, and also he is checking my problem then he suggest me to remove my implaint, then waiting 3 month later put other new implaint, at that time i am also no any experience and then i am listen to him take off my implant waiting after 3 month then come back to undergo the surgery, after that he told me to paid 40%deposit unrefundable. After that i online inquire more about failed cosmetic surgery a lot the doctor is said difference time to re surgery, their are doctor means similar when the old implaint remove you have to straight away put the new implaint, only the J J Chua do remove implaint first then do surgery later, after i enquired alot the difference doctor i have very confidence about one hospital that is Nanjing medical university international plastic surgery & cosmetic center, why i am trust them that is because every question and procedural knowledge they are let me feel they are very professional,...... not like singapore MT Elizabeth hospital, i spend alot money about my nose surgery in singapore but every time make me lose hope, after i am fly to Nanjing i am also spend a lot of money but then i am feel very happy because i have good looking now. :D :)

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Re: eyebrow bossing/forehead augmentation

Post by terrie35 » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 1:08 am

ferrari5454 wrote:Hi kathtjan7, :)

I have no idea in thailand but i suggest if you can go to other country please trust me that is china- Nanjing city there are one cosmetic surgery hospital over there, the doctor all come from Korea, there are doing very well and very kindly not like singapore Chua JJ nurse they are , that is what i personally have been through, there are not only meeskite and bad manners, if you are cosmetic surgery center the first thing is your nurse must good looking and good manners, ___right??? So there two type of doctor, one is local doctor the other one is Korea doctor, I am really grateful to them because i failed twice cosmetic surgery in singapore MT Elizabeth hospital the doctor name is XXX, after that doctor feel so sorry than try to recommended me to the other doctor he is ____JJ Chua, JJ Chua he is also singapore cosmetic surgery department MT Elizabeth hospital doctor, he is more shit he is aways only like the money$$$$, afetr i am looking him, and also he is checking my problem then he suggest me to remove my implaint, then waiting 3 month later put other new implaint, at that time i am also no any experience and then i am listen to him take off my implant waiting after 3 month then come back to undergo the surgery, after that he told me to paid 40%deposit unrefundable. After that i online inquire more about failed cosmetic surgery a lot the doctor is said difference time to re surgery, their are doctor means similar when the old implaint remove you have to straight away put the new implaint, only the J J Chua do remove implaint first then do surgery later, after i enquired alot the difference doctor i have very confidence about one hospital that is Nanjing medical university international plastic surgery & cosmetic center, why i am trust them that is because every question and procedural knowledge they are let me feel they are very professional,...... not like singapore MT Elizabeth hospital, i spend alot money about my nose surgery in singapore but every time make me lose hope, after i am fly to Nanjing i am also spend a lot of money but then i am feel very happy because i have good looking now. :D :)
Hi,

Can you give me the address of the Nanjing hospital ? Many thanks!

Vain

Re: Rhinoplasty in Anacli or Samsung Line Plastic Surgery

Post by Vain » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 1:08 am

bluesleek22 wrote:Hi,

I'm going to go to Samsung line with Dr. Patrick Huh at the end of the year..anyone been to the clinic before? I hear alot of good reviews on the clinic though all in korean of course..but the reviews are out there..anyone had experience with him or this clinic? good or bad?

Zorens

Post by Zorens » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 2:37 am

[email protected]. This is migo clinics email address for those who can't speak Korean. I did chin augmentation and nose augmentation. I am very happy so far, a lot of people say I look good and I should be an actor. I am Filipino born with double eye lids, but I still would like to widen it. My goal is to have Eurasian aesthetics.

Vain

Post by Vain » Mon, 29 Mar 2010 4:50 am

Zorens wrote:[email protected]. This is migo clinics email address for those who can't speak Korean. I did chin augmentation and nose augmentation. I am very happy so far, a lot of people say I look good and I should be an actor. I am Filipino born with double eye lids, but I still would like to widen it. My goal is to have Eurasian aesthetics.
which doctor at Migo did your surgery for you?