Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
bory

Post by bory » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:03 am

Hi all,

I have just recently had rhinoplasty with Dr Somyos. If anyone is looking to get rhinoplasty or travelling to Bangkok to get PS feel free to ask for any advice. I know how nerve wrecking it can be. So I'm happy to help anyone with any valuable advice.

Good luck guys =)

krispy

Re: Hi!

Post by krispy » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:11 am

jess89 wrote:I've just booked an appointment with dr nara for 12 jun. Anyway interested in joining? Female preferred=) I will be doing alar and rhinoplasty fyi.

pls pm me if u r interested in joining we can split the hotel=)) hehe

Hi jess89, is dr. nara booked until June 12? or did u choose that date? do u kno if am comin from abroad he will make an exception? I read somewhere I could walk-in for a consultation. Dont need appointment for that. (I think it was on his website)

plain jane

Post by plain jane » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 9:41 pm

krispy wrote:
jess89 wrote:I've just booked an appointment with dr nara for 12 jun. Anyway interested in joining? Female preferred=) I will be doing alar and rhinoplasty fyi.

Hi jess89, is dr. nara booked until June 12? or did u choose that date? do u kno if am comin from abroad he will make an exception? I read somewhere I could walk-in for a consultation. Dont need appointment for that. (I think it was on his website)
HiHi,

I am new here. Am also keen to do rino + chin. Have booked 1st Aug, Sunday. The nurse informed me to be there at 10am. But i have read tht Dr Nara usually only comes in during noon or a little earlier. A little confuse here. What is the best time to be at the clinic?

Am also looking for khakis to go tgt. Can save on hotel and provide moral support for one another as well. Females preferred in early or mid twenties. Early thirties also welcome.

Krispy & Jess89 if there is available slot for 12th June, can i be included for the trip as well. Do you think Dr Nara will be able to proceed with the surgery if he is very busy on tht day?

How many days are you intending to stay?

Can PMed me.

Thank You.

rhinoceros

Post by rhinoceros » Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:53 pm

bory wrote:Hi all,

I have just recently had rhinoplasty with Dr Somyos. If anyone is looking to get rhinoplasty or travelling to Bangkok to get PS feel free to ask for any advice. I know how nerve wrecking it can be. So I'm happy to help anyone with any valuable advice.

Good luck guys =)
Hi Bory,
I got some questions hope u can help me...
How many days did u stay there?
Could u continue life as per normal right after the surgery or were u in bed or on the room all the while after that?
How much did u pay?
How long did your nose take to look normal?
How long did u had bandage/ stitches on?

Rhino~

alvin82

Post by alvin82 » Fri, 05 Mar 2010 12:02 pm

hi all,

I'm new in this forum, plan to do rhinoplasty.
but is that safe if done in thailand?
anyone will go soon?
how much they cost?

Siozui

Vaser or Lipo?

Post by Siozui » Sat, 06 Mar 2010 6:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm totally new here. New to PS & this forum.
I've found your input here honest, direct and practical - invaluable!

However, I'm still not sure if Vaser or Lipo is more effective?

Naravee or Dr Nara better?

How did you guys book with Dr Nara? Will he reply emails? Is there a need to pre-op consultation? Or can you just book, get there & op.?

Is there such thing as full body lipo? Simply too much fat everywhere. If i'm able to find out the necessary info, I'd like to do the procedures in 2010 June Week 1-2. Anyone also doing at that time?
Just need someone along this road...

yijiaren

Jaw reduction surgery

Post by yijiaren » Mon, 08 Mar 2010 1:24 am

Im planning to do jaw reduction surgery and im unsure which to go for. Dr nara? or tokai clinic. Anybody whom has experienced before do give me some advice. Im quite terrified thking about it as it is surgical and there are alot of ifs in my mind. I want to seek for a reputable surgeon as safety to me comes first.
Gaps found within our fingers are meant for our spouse to put their hands in.

clandestine

Post by clandestine » Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:40 pm

Hi, anyone has March/Apr/early May 2010 appointments for Dr Nara to let go? Thanks in advance!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Jaw reduction surgery

Post by aadvark » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 3:21 am

yijiaren wrote:Im planning to do jaw reduction surgery and im unsure which to go for. Dr nara? or tokai clinic. Anybody whom has experienced before do give me some advice. Im quite terrified thking about it as it is surgical and there are alot of ifs in my mind. I want to seek for a reputable surgeon as safety to me comes first.
dr nara doesn't do jaw reduction
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

jess89

Post by jess89 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:27 am

krispy wrote:

I've booked an appointment with him. maybe u can try dropping an email and see what he says=)

jess89

Post by jess89 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:40 am

plain jane wrote:
krispy wrote:

HiHi,

I am new here. Am also keen to do rino + chin. Have booked 1st Aug, Sunday. The nurse informed me to be there at 10am. But i have read tht Dr Nara usually only comes in during noon or a little earlier. A little confuse here. What is the best time to be at the clinic?

Am also looking for khakis to go tgt. Can save on hotel and provide moral support for one another as well. Females preferred in early or mid twenties. Early thirties also welcome.

Krispy & Jess89 if there is available slot for 12th June, can i be included for the trip as well. Do you think Dr Nara will be able to proceed with the surgery if he is very busy on tht day?

How many days are you intending to stay?

Can PMed me.

Thank You.
Im early twenties=)) U r welcome to join. im intending to stay at least 3 days. Do email dr nara and check for appointment availability. then u can check on tiger air=))

jess89

Post by jess89 » Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:40 am

error=X

My appointment is 13th, not 12th. Do potential khakis plllsss take note=))

juizyjulz

Post by juizyjulz » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 4:53 pm

I juz let go 1 slot on 19th March...it was for my sis but she backed out... sorry i didnt check with any of you... i will still be goin thou... maybe anyone keen can call them to check?

juizyjulz

Re: Vaser or Lipo?

Post by juizyjulz » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 5:12 pm

Siozui wrote:Hi Everyone,

How did you guys book with Dr Nara? Will he reply emails? Is there a need to pre-op consultation? Or can you just book, get there & op.?

Is there such thing as full body lipo? Simply too much fat everywhere. If i'm able to find out the necessary info, I'd like to do the procedures in 2010 June Week 1-2. Anyone also doing at that time?
i dont post regularly cos i hv 2 jobs...but i can give my 2 cents worth...

u wld need to do alot of research and decide for yourself wat to do... if u have, u cld go to the dr nara's website and find their contact to ask for the procedures...it is also not very responsible of us to give "unqualified" medical advice... i believe u hv read most experience by others... but pls use them as reference only...nobady is responsible for ur PS except ur doc and u...

some lipo facts for u... dr nara only does 1 area in 1 day... its up to the doc to decide if that area requires 1 or 2 session/area... he seldom reply emails from my experience so i suggest u call them... the nurses who pick up the phone r friendly...there isnt any pre consultation done, the nurse ask me to go there and dr nara will advice... but i think im prepared for watever advice he gives...even if in the end i cant do and wasted the trip there...its my own will lor...

gd luck!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: Vaser or Lipo?

Post by aadvark » Wed, 10 Mar 2010 5:43 pm

juizyjulz wrote:
Siozui wrote:Hi Everyone,

i dont post regularly cos i hv 2 jobs...but i can give my 2 cents worth...

u wld need to do alot of research and decide for yourself wat to do... if u have, u cld go to the dr nara's website and find their contact to ask for the procedures...it is also not very responsible of us to give "unqualified" medical advice... i believe u hv read most experience by others... but pls use them as reference only...nobady is responsible for ur PS except ur doc and u...

some lipo facts for u... dr nara only does 1 area in 1 day... its up to the doc to decide if that area requires 1 or 2 session/area... he seldom reply emails from my experience so i suggest u call them... the nurses who pick up the phone r friendly...there isnt any pre consultation done, the nurse ask me to go there and dr nara will advice... but i think im prepared for watever advice he gives...even if in the end i cant do and wasted the trip there...its my own will lor...

gd luck!
wise words ;)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF