Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Any recommendations for oculoplastic surgeon in Taiwan

Post by boii18 » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:38 pm

plasticgirl wrote:Hi!

As you all know, I'm the girl who wants to revise the epicanthoplasty so it looks more like before surgery. And also to lower my eyelid folds.

I am cautious about the arrogance of Korean doctors who keep claiming that I don't have to worry about scarring or stuff. I feel that they are not honest enough.

Are there any oculoplastic surgeons in Taiwan that someone can recommend me?

Thanks,
PG
Hi please do not go to dr chuang.

I would like to reverse epi too.

I emailed the doctor in the clinical study, he quoted 800 USD.

How do you feel about him?

I will either consider dr chuang ( the surgeon who botched my epi ) or him to reverse it.

Of course, if dr chuang reverses it, I expect it free.

Loukoum

Post by Loukoum » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 5:10 pm

plasticgirl wrote:
winter21 wrote:
kaya_toast wrote:Hi,

I bumped onto this Taiwanese forum and saw a thread started by pretty young girl and her album on her rhino, double eye lids and epi done by Charm Cosmetic Clinic.

So nice... I want to do my eyes too... Anyone? [-o<

http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=momowewe&book=5
Password: GOGOGO
wah... she is so pretty now....
envy!!!
Am I the only who thinks she looks better BEFORE surgery? She was younger looking, fresher, her eyes were more alive and bright. After surgery, without make-up, she looks weird.
I'm just okay about the fact that I prefer her eyes before !! even for her nose it was okay, but I think when it will completely deswell, her new nose will be great. But, yes, for the eyes I found it too weird, too big =) But she looks like to me like Leah Dizon ( That girl is gorgeous but she has something weird I think lol)

And MIssfoxyy, you are really beautiful !! However, I think that the look of the tip ( not the side profil but in front) is a bit large, but it's certainly due to the swelling =) so, it will certainly be great when your nose will completely deswell =DDD

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 6:29 pm

Missfoxxy for a week plus post surgery your nose looks very fabulous and amazing :D

You're really really pretty even tho' i can't see ur eyes.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:20 pm

Yea, MissFoxxy, you are very pretty even though the eyes are blocked out. I like the height of your nose.

What did the doctor put in your tip, cartilage?

Do you still feel any pain now?

What is Silitek? Is it a kind of silicone?

shinangel

Post by shinangel » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 2:14 am

Heya!

Bought my plane ticket to Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Arrival is scheduled on 31st October 2010 and departure on the 13th November 2010. Just as a reminder: I am going to get a secondary rhino by dr. Hsu, which implies removal of a goretex graft that is really obvious under my thin skin, and deviated on top of that, and correction of a too pinched nose tip. So, if anyone feels like joining me, be my guest!
Furthermore, testimonies on dr. Hsu are more than welcome!

missuglynose

Re: asdf

Post by missuglynose » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 2:24 am

@missfoxxxy:

Hey hottie! You look gorrrgeous even though it's just one week post surgery. So not fair! :P Hope your forehead is all better now?

Anyways, I think as of now you can still tell the tip is swollen (it looks round and wide in front view) but I can definitely visualize how purrdy it will be when the swelling subsides.

My nostrils are still kinda uneven, I'm still hoping that it's the swelling, because up till day 10 my nostrils were still the perfectly same size. However, it seems unlikely because from the base view you can obviously tell that the right nostril is bigger than the left. Kinda annoyed, spending so much $$$ for uneven nostrils :twisted:

But looking on the bright side, at least my nose is much prettier than it was before. Will give it a couple more months to deswell and then we'll see.

Oh, and that little imaginary scene of yours sounds like one straight out of SATC :D

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 4:54 am

shinangel wrote:Heya!

Bought my plane ticket to Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Arrival is scheduled on 31st October 2010 and departure on the 13th November 2010. Just as a reminder: I am going to get a secondary rhino by dr. Hsu, which implies removal of a goretex graft that is really obvious under my thin skin, and deviated on top of that, and correction of a too pinched nose tip. So, if anyone feels like joining me, be my guest!
Furthermore, testimonies on dr. Hsu are more than welcome!
hi shinangel, sorry did u state your old previsous doctor? i think u forgot~ i dont think it was dr hsu who put the gortex in you right? your previous was a korean doctor? anywas good thing u choose that date, the weather will be awsome for you and your healing ^^
Last edited by Blissful09 on Sun, 07 Mar 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Hshdhsks

Post by missfoxxxy » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 6:07 am

Omg guys?! I was messing around with the bf just now and I accidentally bumped my nose into him .. TWICE!!!! *despair* do you think my nose is gonna go out of shape?!?!!

Also, I just pulled out this brown string from within my nose. How now?! I am convinced it was supposed to stay in my nose :( now it's bleeding. Plsplspls help me!!!:(

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Gfbffhh

Post by missfoxxxy » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 6:17 am

Btw guys, I am really not as pretty as you make me out to be!! Hahah though I have to agree that it didn't swell much :)

But nvm, nothing to be jealous about, my nose is ruined after being assulted by the bf's chin twice. It'll probably start growing sideways tomorrow. Hahahha. K will post pictures without blacked out eyes soon soi look less like Keroro.

I cannot believe i bumped it twice. I am such a klutz -_-

and anyone with prior experience of pulling brown string out from their noses, PLEASE TELL ME. thank you hunnies xx

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 9:09 am

^ dont worry actually as your nose heals i notice a BLACK string from the side of my nose and i had to trim the stitches string too with small scissors. After i awhile i pulled out 2 lil strings from inside i dunno what color it is.. i thought its clear.... (dr hsu) maybe diff docs use diff color string. Dont worry too much, if its from inside your nose it will come apart anyways and some are dissolvable. A few came out of my nose and my nose is perfectly fine,

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Sgajka

Post by missfoxxxy » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:20 am

Then the bump how? Will sengeh anot?! Lol

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:23 pm

sengneh?

im not singporean/malaysian i dont understand :?

but erm nothing will detach if thats what u mean
Last edited by Blissful09 on Sun, 07 Mar 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Hsja

Post by missfoxxxy » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 1:48 pm

Hahaha sorry love :) I mean will it like, move? After I bashed it twice?

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 2:03 pm

@Missfoxxxy

Blissful is right. Those are dissolvable stitches from inside your nose so don't worry.

Did Dr. Kao return your cast for you to wear at night? I don't know how hard you bumped your nose against your bf, but I think it's best if you tape the cast back to your nose and wear it as often as possible for the npw, just to be safe :)

I bumped my nose a couple of times too because I'm not used to having a long pointy nose, but I read somewhere that minor bumps are okay, just not significant bashing :lol:

Play safe next time! :twisted:

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Uguguvjvjv

Post by missfoxxxy » Mon, 22 Feb 2010 7:20 pm

No!! He didn't give the cast back to me, I think he was just in shock after I swept him up in a hug after he removed it. Hahaha. What should I do then, visit a surgeon in sg to get another?

The bf bumped it hard enough for me to threaten first-degree murder, so you can go figure. Hahahah