Singapore Expats

Mothers group meetings for new 1st time mums?

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Zehan

Post by Zehan » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 2:29 pm

Hi mums,
Are this group still on? Please email me directly if you guys made a plan to get together:- [email protected]
Looking forward to join, i had 2 yrs old girl, originally myself from Malaysia but we were from Houston.USA

spin7450

Mums' group

Post by spin7450 » Tue, 01 Sep 2009 7:35 pm

Hi,

I also live near Novena and would love to meet up if you guys are still meeting. My daughter is almost 9 months old and I'd love to meet some other mums.

Shauna.

natalyakir
Regular
Regular

Post by natalyakir » Thu, 03 Sep 2009 3:38 pm

Anyone in West, west-north area?

travelbug_2007

Post by travelbug_2007 » Mon, 07 Sep 2009 2:45 pm

I'm so glad I stumbled onto this thread. I've been looking for a playgroup to take my son to for quite a while. He's 10 months old. I'd love to catch up with all you moms the next time you have a meeting. I'm at Orchard.

kellogs

Post by kellogs » Tue, 29 Sep 2009 8:45 am

Hi Ladies

Recently I have joined MummySG and learnt a lot of experiences from those experienced mummies :)

You might want to take a look http://www.mummysg.com/forums/

enjoy motherhood and parenting!

HTY

meeting up

Post by HTY » Thu, 01 Oct 2009 10:20 pm

Hello Mums,

If you do any meetings please let me know ,I have 13 month old daughter and would like to meet mums and have a chat , Please email me [email protected]

thanks
Hatice

jenni_maul

Post by jenni_maul » Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:59 am

Hi there,

are there still meetings? I would really like to join them. My son is nealry 12 months old. He is very active, what abt your kids? Maybe meeting somewhere whre they can play, crawl and walk arround would be nicer.
I'm looking forward to meet some mums.
[email protected]

greets jenni

seizetheday

Post by seizetheday » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 3:32 am

Hi there, I am Singaporean mummy married to Singaporean daddy and have a 22mth old girl! :) I am keen in properties..! currently learning further, let us chat & exchange info! :) used to travel quite a fair bit too :)

Amber Goh

Interested in meeting up with all mums/mums to be

Post by Amber Goh » Wed, 02 Dec 2009 1:14 pm

Hi ladies,

My husband & I will be moving to Singapore in 2 weeks time (14 Dec 09). Will be staying in a hotel till the house is ready to move in on 1 Jan 2010.

I am Malaysian, married to an Australian (originally from Malaysia) & we have a 18 months old baby boy. He loves to meet new friends & play together !

We would love to meet up with all the mums/mums to be & gorgeous babies when we are there. Please advise if we can join the gathering ?

I am very new to this forum, please e-mail me @ [email protected] for any updates (just in case :))

Look forwards to hearing from you all !

Cheers
Amber

sydneytokyo

Post by sydneytokyo » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 8:36 pm

Hi ladies,

I am an aussie from sydney with a japanese husband and we are moving to Singapore with our 11 month old, crazy active baby in early feb.

We have not yet decided our location but we are seriously looking at the east coast. I would love to be informed of any meet ups, as my mothers group here in sydney has been a life line for me!!

my email is [email protected] - please email me if you are doing a regular catch up that I can join!

:)

Helenka

Post by Helenka » Wed, 27 Jan 2010 1:18 pm

sydneytokyo, let me know then you move. my daughter also was born on Febr. we live in east coast area and use to go there pretty much every day

k.stewart

finding a mothers group

Post by k.stewart » Sat, 13 Feb 2010 7:07 pm

Hi to everyone, my name is kristie and have just moved to SG from sydney with my husband and 9 month old baby boy. I would love to meet up with some other mums or mums to be, if any one can suggest a mothers group would be greatly appreciated. :)

matthewmom

Post by matthewmom » Sat, 27 Feb 2010 4:47 pm

anyone in robertson quay area?
moved to singapore couple months ago and hoping to find out more about local activity for baby 11months old.

zara mom

Post by zara mom » Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:22 am

hi, just found out about this group...do you have regular meetings...?
my daughter is 10months old...im aussie-indian (from sydney) and live just behind robertson quay-would love to meet up and have zara meet other babies her age for play/crawl too..
zara's mom

zara mom

Post by zara mom » Mon, 01 Mar 2010 12:27 am

matthewmom--whereabouts in robertson quay are you? we are closeby, on river valley road..close to killiney road junction...would be nice to meet up