Singapore Expats

please advise on how to check the status of ..?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

please advise on how to check the status of ..?

Post by shiranaihito » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:36 am

hi,

I wish to check the status of the M'sian guy who Im dating now, wish to know if he is single or ? Though he told me he is single but... maybe due to recent arguement with him.. hoping to clarify on this to let myself feel more ease.

anyone knows?

:???:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 11:59 am

If you are already doubting him and you are only going together, I'd say ditch him. Find another because your suspicions will end up ruining the relationship anyway eventually when he gets fed up with defending himself from either spoken or unspoken accusations.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Post by road.not.taken » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:34 pm

Ask him. Or put wasted money in someone else's pocket:

www.catchcheatingspouse.com.sg

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 2:10 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:If you are already doubting him and you are only going together, I'd say ditch him. Find another because your suspicions will end up ruining the relationship anyway eventually when he gets fed up with defending himself from either spoken or unspoken accusations.
hi,

Thxs for the above contribution/advice

I myself know that suspicions will end up ruining the relationship anyway, hence right now Im doing all those checkings behind his back. I feel myself being toyed? I wouldnt let him off so easily if so.

Well, he ever bring me back to his hometown, his new terrace house etcs. I am still persistent in working out the relationship into nice happy ending due to nos. of nice/sweet he has been giving to me. Anyway, it seem complicated.

Actually, now I am looking for someone to company me to his new house in Johor, I have the address le.

btw, do u have any idea on how to check the status?

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Post by road.not.taken » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 7:55 pm

shiranaihito wrote:I myself know that suspicions will end up ruining the relationship anyway, hence right now Im doing all those checkings behind his back.
Then stop doing things 'behind his back'. Suspicions are real whether you act them out in front of him or not. I think you've sunk this ship already ~ as he has every reason to be suspicious of you.
Last edited by road.not.taken on Sun, 31 Jan 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

therat
Editor
Editor
Answers: 2

Post by therat » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 8:37 pm

If he register his marriage @ singapore registry of marriage.
You can pay a fee and run the checking
https://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/emrs/rom_emrs_start.asp

But no one like the other party do things behind his/her back

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:00 pm

road.not.taken wrote:
shiranaihito wrote:I myself know that suspicions will end up ruining the relationship anyway, hence right now Im doing all those checkings behind his back.
Then stop doing things 'behind his back'. Suspicions are real whether you act them out in front of him or not. I think you've sunk this ship already ~ as he has every reason to be suspicious of you.
therat wrote:If he register his marriage @ singapore registry of marriage.
You can pay a fee and run the checking
https://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/emrs/rom_emrs_start.asp

But no one like the other party do things behind his/her back

Who's the one first?!! Me too dont like the other to do things behind my back too!!! I am now resorting to such is due to him! I cant believe that I will resort to such too but I have to do those checkings in order to protect myself/get a clearer picture!!

I dont know why Im so naive to trust him.. only realised something when I accidentally found out on jan 7, 2010

help.... I dont know how to have confidence on things ahead of me ... im scared

road.not.taken
Editor
Editor

Post by road.not.taken » Mon, 01 Feb 2010 6:10 am

shiranaihito wrote:Who's the one first?!! Me too dont like the other to do things behind my back too!!! I am now resorting to such is due to him! I cant believe that I will resort to such too but I have to do those checkings in order to protect myself/get a clearer picture!!

I dont know why Im so naive to trust him.. only realised something when I accidentally found out on jan 7, 2010

Who cares who was first? Are you 7 years old? Act like an adult and end the relationship. If you don't trust him, it's over.

shiranaihito
Regular
Regular

Post by shiranaihito » Mon, 01 Feb 2010 8:30 am

road.not.taken wrote:
shiranaihito wrote:Who's the one first?!! Me too dont like the other to do things behind my back too!!! I am now resorting to such is due to him! I cant believe that I will resort to such too but I have to do those checkings in order to protect myself/get a clearer picture!!

Who cares who was first? Are you 7 years old? Act like an adult and end the relationship. If you don't trust him, it's over.
initially, everyone's a toddler.. everyone is still growing/learning.. Well, am in irrational state.. Really.... one will be so rational .. know should or not??.. must or musnt??..

thought persistence counts.. if give up easily on a relationship/things without getting the picture right is correct then I dont know le..

anyway, thxs for ur advice.. appreciated it

irvine
Chatter
Chatter

Post by irvine » Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:36 am

Checking each other's background secretly huh? Sounds like shattered trust even on the surface... there will be many more issues to come down the road. But again, we don't know the full story here.

Who are you and why do you have to do this? (You don't have to write the answers here, but something you can ask yourself.)

Good luck.

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Mon, 01 Feb 2010 10:46 am

:D Singapore Expats . . . the cutting edge of life in Singapore!

'nuff said Image

irvine
Chatter
Chatter

Post by irvine » Tue, 02 Feb 2010 10:43 am

Sometimes it's better to walk away gracefully than to fight till the end that you can't recognize yourself.