Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cersepn
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cersepn » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:30 pm

Loukoum wrote: Through 8 months ? wow. What are you talking about if it's no too intrusive ? Now, I don't even know what kind of questions I could ask to him after 2 emails ^^'. I know that's my job, and quesions are for me and can be personnal, but could you suggest me just a few important and general questions ? I know that I miss and forget important things but what .. that's the question ..

I certainly have to re read all that 63 pages again..
The most important thing is to make sure you have a perfectly clear idea of what nose you want, and be 100% specific when discussing with the surgeon. Don't ever use ambiguous words like "just a bit sharper, a bit higher". They can mean different things to different people.

Seems like a common sense thing to do, but a lot of people don't have a clear idea of what they want, and expect the surgeon to have psychic powers to envision what the patient's ideal nose is.

If possible, PRINT out quality pics. Don't just rely on the puny handphone screen and expect the surgeon to make out what the nose looks like. Best if you can print out your own profile, 3/4 pics too, so the surgeon can draw on your photo to illustrate what he's gonna do even better.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:58 pm

1 month mark and still ugly results. BUTCHER chuang is an incompetent and unkind surgeon. he has yet to reply my second email, even though I was very very polite. this shows the low level of care and concern, in addition to his lack of surgical skills and beauty judgement.

1) hollowness

my eye are STILL hollow, even though the swelling has gone down abit.
i am so pissed off that i look indian. . i had normal, aesthetically acceptable chinese double eyelid before this.

i have TOLD HIM many times not to make my eyes hollow, and yet he made it sooo hollow, and removed fat for whatever reason I don't know. I told him not to remove fat !

2) overly-corrected epi

my epi is over-corrected about 2-3mm, and i really don't know what to make at this point, because as verified by photos and the phi mask, the degree of over-correction has NOT IMPROVED over this few weeks. when fitted on the phi mask ( golden proportion mask ) my eyes are longer by about 2mm. which means, my eyes are longer than megan fox and many many good looking people.

3) my crease is still parallel-tapered and not parallel as I have requested.

4) scarring of eyelid and epi has yet to subside.

5) asymmetry

Of all points I AM MOST BOTHERED BY THIS FIRST TWO POINT which give me an indian, ugly, fierce look.

conclusion : Butcher chuang is a liar and irresponsible butcher. I hate this butcher, and I will butcher him.

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 1:42 pm

Mintan wrote:JESUS ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS!

It is he who blessed me when I asked himfor eurasian nose. 8-)
Yes, because somewhere out there, there is a higher order being who would rather give you a eurasian nose instead of creating a better life for those living in poverty, dying of hunger, falling between the cracks of our society, etc. etc. It would like you to have a eurasian nose, that's exactly it.

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 2:22 pm

cersepn wrote:
Loukoum wrote: Through 8 months ? wow. What are you talking about if it's no too intrusive ? Now, I don't even know what kind of questions I could ask to him after 2 emails ^^'. I know that's my job, and quesions are for me and can be personnal, but could you suggest me just a few important and general questions ? I know that I miss and forget important things but what .. that's the question ..

I certainly have to re read all that 63 pages again..
The most important thing is to make sure you have a perfectly clear idea of what nose you want, and be 100% specific when discussing with the surgeon. Don't ever use ambiguous words like "just a bit sharper, a bit higher". They can mean different things to different people.

Seems like a common sense thing to do, but a lot of people don't have a clear idea of what they want, and expect the surgeon to have psychic powers to envision what the patient's ideal nose is.

If possible, PRINT out quality pics. Don't just rely on the puny handphone screen and expect the surgeon to make out what the nose looks like. Best if you can print out your own profile, 3/4 pics too, so the surgeon can draw on your photo to illustrate what he's gonna do even better.
well said, I think best ask about tangibles like how many milimeters etc. I brought my netbook along as well with all the pictures I liked.

If its Dr. Kao btw, and you're looking for an exact look a celeb has, try to like find someone who's easily googleble. He does print alot of other angles on his own and then consulted me to see if that is what I want.

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 2:23 pm

boii18 wrote:1 month mark and still ugly results. BUTCHER chuang is an incompetent and unkind surgeon. he has yet to reply my second email, even though I was very very polite. this shows the low level of care and concern, in addition to his lack of surgical skills and beauty judgement.
I'm sorry the situation hasn't improved, I'm concerned about his lack of follow up?

Have you thought of calling him directly?

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 3:36 pm

Just came back from the hospital after my nose surgery by Dr. Hsu. As everyone mentioned before, his tone may seem rather curt when replying e-mails (even though I corresponded with him in Chinese) but in real life he's really nice and friendly.

The nurses at the hospital were pretty sweet too, not overly friendly but at least I didn't get any attitude problem from them. The only glitch was when they had to poke the needle into my arm (THREE TIMES!!) to insert the IV drip.

Mine was augmentation via ear cartilage (Dr. Hsu took from both ears) and alarplasty. All I can say is OMFG my ears hurt like :x The surgery was performed while I was sedated (at my request).

I didn't bring any pictures with me because I trust Dr. Hsu to give me a nose suited for my face, and not someone else's nose. Based on his previous work, I trust he knows what's best for his patients, though I did describe in detail what I did (natural looking but higher bridge) and did not want (super pointy tip).

Overall, I'd say everything went really well. Now I'm just sitting back waiting to recover :)

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 8:31 pm

missuglynose wrote:Today's my 3rd day post double eyelid operation. I had mine done via mini-incision method by Dr. Chen at 麗晶診所 (Li Jing Clinic) in Taipei (near Sogo). Although it's only been 3 days, I must say I am VERY satisfied with the service/treatment I received, and also the results.

Right now my eyelids are still swollen but there's minimal bruising and I can see Dr. Chen did an excellent job with the stitches. My wound is about 0.5cm wide in the middle of the upper lids, and after 1.5 months it shouldn't be too noticeable.

I also found that taking 蜈蚣草is really effective! I had one dose yesterday and this morning my swelling and redness has reduced dramatically.

Am currently in the midst of putting up a blog documenting in detail my PS in Taiwan experiences (with pictures). Will share the link soon :)

Time to go ice my wound! Lol, I think I'm the happiest PS patient in the world :D
Done! I've uploaded before and after pics, and also tried to make the descriptions of my experiences as detailed as possible. Will continue to update as I progress with recovery on my rhinoplasty with Dr. Hsu.

http://www.missuglynose.blogspot.com[/url]

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Sat, 23 Jan 2010 9:47 pm

hey peeps,
anybody gonna be at kangning from next week to first week of feb?
Wanna meet up?
BTW, anyone here knows how to get to DR chuang's Wish Clinic from kangning apartments?

Many thanks!

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Sun, 24 Jan 2010 4:04 pm

boii18

What are u doing? I dont get what you are doing. Your writing the same stuff one every single page. You know there is a button for ppl to go back and read right? Should i go flooding my testimonial? Its insanely annoying and no one yet has even ASK "hey im going to dr chuang soon can someone tell me how he is? thanks" No i dont see any messages of someone being interested in dr chuang or asking for opinions. So take a chill pill and stop spamming, because we would love to have u in here without having your account banned or ppl going to the MODS for you spamming. Ppl are really grateful for your testimonial, but you were already given lots of warning and ppl telling u to shut up, and u would think you would be embarassed enough to stop.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 24 Jan 2010 5:05 pm

Blissful09 wrote:boii18

What are u doing? I dont get what you are doing. Your writing the same stuff one every single page. You know there is a button for ppl to go back and read right? Should i go flooding my testimonial? Its insanely annoying and no one yet has even ASK "hey im going to dr chuang soon can someone tell me how he is? thanks" No i dont see any messages of someone being interested in dr chuang or asking for opinions. So take a chill pill and stop spamming, because we would love to have u in here without having your account banned or ppl going to the MODS for you spamming. Ppl are really grateful for your testimonial, but you were already given lots of warning and ppl telling u to shut up, and u would think you would be embarassed enough to stop.
Hi blissful09, does the botched surgery concern you? if not just shut up, and move on. thanks.

did i say like " hey blissful i am so depressed", did I speak to you, for that matter? SO shut your ugly trap up.

its freedom of speech, and i am just expressing the latest updates about my situation ALBEIT it being 1 month post-op I am still experiencing the same situation.

this is the worst case i have been to, and i am just updating my progress.

thank you, and nobody told me to shut up. but now i am telling you to shut up. i am depressed as i am already, are you having your menopause?

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sun, 24 Jan 2010 5:07 pm

jamie82 wrote:
boii18 wrote:1 month mark and still ugly results. BUTCHER chuang is an incompetent and unkind surgeon. he has yet to reply my second email, even though I was very very polite. this shows the low level of care and concern, in addition to his lack of surgical skills and beauty judgement.
I'm sorry the situation hasn't improved, I'm concerned about his lack of follow up?

Have you thought of calling him directly?
i'll call him soon, it soo expensive to call overseas.

:)

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular

Post by TreeHugger » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 3:30 am

boii18 wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:boii18

Hi blissful09, does the botched surgery concern you? if not just shut up, and move on. thanks.

did i say like " hey blissful i am so depressed", did I speak to you, for that matter? SO shut your ugly trap up.

its freedom of speech, and i am just expressing the latest updates about my situation ALBEIT it being 1 month post-op I am still experiencing the same situation.

this is the worst case i have been to, and i am just updating my progress.

thank you, and nobody told me to shut up. but now i am telling you to shut up. i am depressed as i am already, are you having your menopause?
Oh wow, what a gentleman. If this is the attitude you show people, it's not wonder you weren't treatly nicely.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 5:52 am

Boii888
Im glad you wrote what you did cuz it proves your just a negative person overall, so make sure you dont even try to re-edit or changed your PMS message to me. First of all, i never told you to shut up, GO READ. Other People were HINTING it to you, too knock it off, and im just directly letting u know ppl here are thinking the same, if it hasnt entered your mind yet. Reading my message in negative form and making it seem like i was swearing to you or maybe you read it with imaginary exclamation marks or whatever flipped u off, shows how insecure you are. I was on your side because i dont want you to be banned for flooding. um, there's a difference in free of speech and spamming. What i did was free of speech. And now you're being narrow minded and pathetic by calling me names and assuming in ugly and all. Thats hilarious!!!!!! Maybe you should have went to Dr Chuang after you matured and grew up. They say some ppl match there outsides the same way they match their insides.. now i believe it. No surgury on you will make you good looking if your gonna be a hot temper punkass. BTW if your depress, doing what you're doing is gonna make it worse... is this thread making you happy right now? Deal with things in a positive way, instead of attacking everything in site. Again, chill. Or go ahead and keep calling ppl names and embarass yourself more. Im not gonna fight with a boy who WANTS to reply back and fight with a girl, cuz everyone knows thats pathetic.
Last edited by Blissful09 on Mon, 25 Jan 2010 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

chanelgirl

Post by chanelgirl » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 5:56 am

Emailed dr Kao last week still no reply anyone else find that they have response or not??

Eden86

Post by Eden86 » Mon, 25 Jan 2010 6:28 am

hi guys

i wanted to say "lost my old pass" but i'll just tell u the truth that i made a new account because yeahhhh i want my identity secret

i have a few questions for those who already did surgury

Most nose doctors do chin implants too?
i heard chin implant is painful.. is it only for the first 2 days though?
would u say chin implant makes you older? Has anyone seen/heard someone get a chin implant and looked worse?? (ive googled some images and i think everyone looks better with chin implant)
chin implant makes good jawline and make face more define and less round is that correct?

Which doctors do them? (or mostly all right?)
What materials do they use, is there a natural material we can use for chin? If its fake material can it prutrude through the chin just like the nose?

k thanks