Singapore Expats

Cricket Teams

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
mkphysio

Cricket Teams

Post by mkphysio » Wed, 14 Oct 2009 2:48 am

hi there guys

im hoping to relocate to singapore in December.. Working at SGH as a physio gosh the paper work!!!!

Im just interestednto see if they are any cricket teams out there..i love the game and as the season has just finished here n the UK t be great to start playing again

any info would be great

thanks guys

MAjid

D_Mika
Regular
Regular

Post by D_Mika » Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:40 pm

Hi,
Welcome to Singapore mate.. the way i know they have lot of Clubs arnd here who play for different Divisions.. try the link below.. might help you a bit..
http://www.singaporecricket.org/frm_W_ContactUS.aspx
Warning: Spelling errors in this message are the product of a poor school system. Pay teachures more than athletes.

mkphysio

thanks

Post by mkphysio » Wed, 30 Dec 2009 3:03 pm

ah thanks buddy i look it up

yeah settling into Singapore and finding my way round!!!

thanks

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 30 Dec 2009 3:28 pm

How do you get them to work as a team? Mine just run around all over the place making chirruping noises at night. :lol:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

technobatta

Post by technobatta » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:39 pm

They are getting ready for the 2010 season. Here is a msg from one of the clubs. -

--------------------Subject: Club get-together - This Saturday at Siloso Beach, Sentosa

Ladies and Gents,

After achieving great successes in 2009 (including being crowned Champions of Div 1 & Div 3), the Lanka Lions Cricket Club is gearing up for the 2010 season by getting together for an evening of games, food, liquid refreshments and music/baila.

All happens this Saturday (23rd of Jan) at Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island. 5pm start with some touch rugby and/or football and/or volleyball. Then some dinner, drinks and live entertainment courtesy of the LLCC baila band.

Pls do let us know if you would like to join in. If you know of anyone who would like to play for the Lions this season, do forward this msg and put them in touch with us, as we'd love to have them on Sat. See you on Sat!-
-------------------

Gooders182

Post by Gooders182 » Wed, 20 Jan 2010 2:27 pm

Hi,

Did you manage to find a cricket team in the end? Im in a similar situation :)