Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
fifipek
Regular
Regular

nose

Post by fifipek » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:49 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi greenies,

I've posted the details in TW thread. Sis's eyes are good, can see more of her iris now, so her eyes will get bigger by the day when the lids deswell. She ran in her gym yesterday, found that the swell went down alot as she perspire & lost some water retention. haha.

I may have to shelf my lipo plans this year as i may head back to TW to do rib havesting for my nose as my tip is showing due to the silicon. It's not extrusion but Dr Kao in TW advised not to wait. i'm rather reluctant to use my own rib but it seems the best option, safer, no rejection etc.

yeah, we can share shipping costs as we may buy 4 packets of sineech if we're confirmed going to TW.

Come with us to TW if u're planning to go to Dr Jong for your levator, we've to stay there for at least 9 days.. urrrgh.
hi angelfern
may i know who u did your nose with and how long already u had the silicon implant?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 1:32 pm

yukihana wrote:had booked 19th feb flight.

previously did eye+nose wif nara

now need to do my chin, was praying i can do at dr nara if some1 gives up her slot tat day... if not i cant wait.. gotta do wif dr putt..

haizz.. saw tat he was not a ''qualified'' dr but hope he can go a good chin for me... anyone did chin wif him ma?

me gg alone 19th feb to 21st, staying at novetel, anyone gg at this dates?
pls email me [email protected] :)
Same here did eye and nose by dr nara, next week gonna do chin by dr putt since dr nara earliest slot for me is 7 march. Can't wait, got to complete my "project" asap.

Chin should be a straight forward and minor ps.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Re: alar

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 1:42 pm

Greenies wrote:
kensan wrote:Food is also big part of my life also thus, I need drug to help me to kick start by suppressing my appetite. Now that I've seen good result, I try to do without the drug and maintain by cutting down on oily/high carbo intake and by exercising.
i tried duromine (if that is how u spell it) 2yrs back.. only to have rebounce of double my weight loss after i stop taking it. :shock: i stop coz i start to get immune to it after 2months of taking it.
i tried it again few months back. i got to immune of the medication even faster this time. at week 2 im already feeling hungry craving for food even when im still on it. and this time im feeling lethargic and sleepy all the time which is totally opposite of my first try.
i salute those that have the discipline and perserverance to diet. i always go ga-ga over food. i just couldnt resist it. :oops: i've only myself to blame for the weight gain.
anyway, i was thinking maybe after lipo i will be motivated to diet. but i doubt myself.. lol :roll:
so i guess i'll just have to concentrate on my healing now.
I picked up quite a few sports last year and was doing well until my ps in June last year. After the recovery period I find it very difficult to pick up the sports again.

Duromine is banned now, I took it before, effect was great but so does the side effects. I can only get hold of panbesy (phentermine) now, equally effective but doesn't have any side effects so far except some sleepless nites.

The idea to take the drug is to slim down quick enough to keep myself motivated and continue on with the exercise regimen and diet plan without the drug later. Otherwise, it could take a decade to lose a kilo and will give up eventually.

It will be handy to keep some for occassional usage like attending wedding dinner, dinner gathering etc ...

I took it two weeks, stopped two weeks and now will continue for final two week. So far I have managed to drop 4 kilos, another 4 kilos to go.

I have also ordered Hoodia which claim to be 100% natural but will curb appetite like panbesy. Will give review after I try it out.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Re: nose

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 1:50 pm

fifipek wrote:hi angelfern
may i know who u did your nose with and how long already u had the silicon implant?
fifipek, my nose subsides fully only after 5 months. Be patience.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 2:30 pm

thanks kensan. good luck to your weight loss!

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 3:48 pm

Greenies wrote:thanks kensan. good luck to your weight loss!
Thanks, half way there already. Losing is easy but to maintain is difficult.

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 4:07 pm

ya, since chin is internal stiching...

but i need to take out some permantent gel which i injected years back..

gel is very fake... hope e implant is more natural..

u think dr putt skill good enof to take out my jel n implant?

u choosing yr implant wen yr there next week?

fifipek
Regular
Regular

chin

Post by fifipek » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 4:27 pm

hi may i know whether chin implant done with nara incision is inside gums or outside under chin?

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 4:36 pm

there is both methods...

but of cos i would insist my done orally...

am prone to scars n keloids...

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 5:12 pm

yukihana wrote:ya, since chin is internal stiching...

but i need to take out some permantent gel which i injected years back..

gel is very fake... hope e implant is more natural..

u think dr putt skill good enof to take out my jel n implant?

u choosing yr implant wen yr there next week?
Internal stitching downtime longer and prone to infection, guess I will do it from external.

You can email him about taking out the gel, he reply fast.

I dunno about choosing the implant, need to discuss with dr putt. I no even sure if i need one but since I will be there so thought of something to do to make the trip worthwhile. :lol:

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 5:23 pm

ya he did say ok in taking the gel out... jus pay a bit more~~

ya internal i heard damn painful n needs liquid diet... haizz

no choice lo my healing damn slow so gotta use oral.

u mean u dunno if u need implant?? u jus gg there shopping ah?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 5:55 pm

yukihana wrote:ya he did say ok in taking the gel out... jus pay a bit more~~

ya internal i heard damn painful n needs liquid diet... haizz

no choice lo my healing damn slow so gotta use oral.

u mean u dunno if u need implant?? u jus gg there shopping ah?
I plan to whiten my teeth there so at the same time do a simple ps. My chin is quite sharp actually, just thought of having more contour.

My friend said I am sick, keep talking about going for ps, diy facial serum, exercising, slimming, detox etc ... :lol: . Well, nothing wrong with wanting a healthly lifestyle and looking good.

yukihana

Post by yukihana » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 6:39 pm

Ummm.. ya me too will visit e dentist...

haha~ we r quite similar.. detox, beauty, yoga, slimming, tea n vitamins all in my diet..

a pity we r not gg at same time... hope yr op next week is smooth n beautiful.. do update me uh... :)

purpur_her

Post by purpur_her » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 7:34 pm

Hi ppl, I had called in to Dr Nara clinic on yesterday and found out that their next available appointment will be on the 7th of May onwards =( Look like it really popular there!

However, I only available on the march hence if you are going to let go of your slot on the march, please pm me ya =)

wildchild

Post by wildchild » Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:48 pm

Hi kensan! i would be interested in taking over. do update me about it! i can't pm you yet cause my posts are quite little. :) thank you!