Singapore Expats

Any Colombians here?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
chups

Any Colombians here?

Post by chups » Sun, 10 Jan 2010 4:45 pm

hello...do we have any fellow Colombians working/living in Singapore.....

poetry in motion
Regular
Regular

Post by poetry in motion » Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:21 pm

Yeah . . .

a favourite hangout place would be Union Square

http://www.ntucclub.com/clubs/unionsquare/salsa/

It's at Level 2 of The Amara, close to Tanjong Pagar MRT station.

The live band is from Colombia . . .

¡Que Viva La Salsa!
\:D/

prettynikki09

Post by prettynikki09 » Tue, 19 Jan 2010 7:56 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :)

travellergrace

Would love to meet up with Colombianos!

Post by travellergrace » Fri, 29 Jan 2010 2:02 pm

Hi,

I have recently visited Colombia over 2 months. I have been in Bogota, Medellin and Cartegena. I would like to continue exploring beautiful Colombia and its culture! Would like to meet up with Colombianos!

gracias!

SalisburyGroup

Latin Living

Post by SalisburyGroup » Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:43 pm

Hi, i see the post has been inactive for some time. Would love to meet and hang up with any Colombians and other expats from Latin America.

Richard
Last edited by SalisburyGroup on Thu, 07 Jun 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 12:04 pm

Plenty of Colombians working at Brix (below Hyatt lobby) most night after 11pm.

Yes... I went there. :cool: :cool: (waiting for Lynx to call me out on it again!)

SalisburyGroup

WTH!!

Post by SalisburyGroup » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 12:08 pm

Dude, are you the editor of the post?

What are you hoping to achieve from posting the previous post?? and I maybe wrong but I am quite sure that the girls in Brix are not Colombian! Always check your facts before making idiotic statements.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 12:38 pm

SG, everybody is open to their own opinions on this board, for a newbie, you sure know how to start off on the wrong foot. I'm watching you anyway because of your obvious attempt at advertising with your nick. As soon as you do, you might very well become history. In fact, I can almost guarantee it - moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

SalisburyGroup

Post by SalisburyGroup » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 12:46 pm

I appreciate the attention..... :roll:

FYI for future, opinion should always back up with solid facts. Again, correct me I am wrong but slander against the mother land we are on wouldn't be appreciated if an opinion or not. I am sure you see my point ??

Remember the 'History' you speak of has made all of us what we are today. The future hasn't happened yet!!

Xie Xie

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:09 pm

Everybody is entitled to their opinions. Obviously your opinions are suspect as well as I didn't hear anybody say anything derogatory about Colombians at all. Nor did I hear any mention of gender. Did you? Do you know something we don't know? I have my opinions about Columbians as well. Are you slandering me by calling me Chinese? You seem to think I am. Maybe I take it as an affront because I'm a Caucasian yank who is not particularly fond of Cocaine. So how? But then again, it's just my opinion.

Walk carefully......moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:14 pm

Wow, a bit sensitive? What I was "attempting to achieve" was a joke, something you obviously don't understand. :roll:

And yes, there are Colombians there quite often, along with plenty of other ethnicities. Except Canadians.

zzm9980
Governor
Governor

Post by zzm9980 » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:19 pm

FYI for future, opinion should always back up with solid facts. Again, correct me I am wrong but slander against the mother land we are on wouldn't be appreciated if an opinion or not. I am sure you see my point ??
First off, it's an 'observation' not an 'opinion', and maybe you should check the definitions of each. There are no requirements for either to be backed up by fact. Unless that's just your opinion, in which case mine differs ;)
Remember the 'History' you speak of has made all of us what we are today. The future hasn't happened yet!!
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.[/quote]

SalisburyGroup

Post by SalisburyGroup » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:20 pm

Not one Canadian ?? I suspect more ill found stats and opinion injected to the exchange...... keep them coming

Caucasian Yank..... need we say anymore on that?? You seem to answer all of your questions on your own, well done you... FYI: we are discussing Colombia, not Columbia :roll:

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:31 pm

SalisburyGroup wrote:YI: we are discussing Colombia, not Columbia :roll:
A jerk is still a jerk, even if it's "u" in Columbia. Which was spelled correctly in the first instance. :roll:

SalisburyGroup

Post by SalisburyGroup » Thu, 07 Jun 2012 1:36 pm

Great entertaining stuff chaps! Thank you for our little exchange and look forward to maybe even meeting for a coffee at Brix, perhaps?

Do enjoy the rest of your days and may the Sun always be a your back.

SG