Singapore Expats

Facebook Adds

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Gaming > Life

Post by mauvecloud » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:06 am

i'm too poor to own an xbox! (my PSP was willed to me by a kind 60-year-old bag lady I randomly befriended last week)

bah, also, my conscience bugs me... Silicon chest doesn't necessarily mean silicon heart! Also, silicon brain may one day prove superior to meat brain, who knows :(
nakatago wrote:oi vei...http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fake-xbox ... hievements
mauvecloud wrote:nakatago, i thought Characters and Newer Levels were Unlocked, while Current Levels were To Be Cleared.

Therefore, LEFT THE HOUSE is the level Cleared.

MAKE NEW FRIENDS is the level Unlocked.

If you Clear MAKE NEW FRIENDS level, you then Unlock NEW FRIEND characters and HAVE FUN levels.

And if you're inclined that way, you may Unlock GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND characters and DATING levels (sublevel Bases 1,2,3, etc) too.

=======================

Also, I got curious about the OP...
Is it Maximizer, or, erm... something else?

http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/sutra4 ... ht=#420754

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 8:50 am

mauvecloud, you encroach on people's personal space often. You can get into trouble sooner or later. :wink:

12kfeet

Post by 12kfeet » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 9:53 am

Email me hey, I need your input on Perth (even though you might not be from there but whatever) plus I don't judge ;)

[email protected]

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:35 am

12kfeet wrote:Email me hey, I need your input on Perth (even though you might not be from there but whatever) plus I don't judge ;)

[email protected]
Sure you do. You just did. You indicated that you didn't so therefore you had to judge that she was okay. whatever. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 11:55 am

If you don't judge, then you don't care. :wink:
But sometimes we should not vocalize our judgments...

12kfeet

Post by 12kfeet » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 12:48 pm

Sergei's right, if I don't judge, I don't care. I never put forward any conclusion on her character or otherwise. Is that judging? The way I see it, you seem to imply that the lack of bad judgment of a person automatically means that I judged that person to be good. Correct me if I'm wrong.

vbelle
Chatter
Chatter

Re: pacis quod alcedonia

Post by vbelle » Fri, 08 Jan 2010 5:00 pm

nakatago wrote: Sorry if all this came as judging to you but us regulars have come to a certain comfort level with each other that we don't worry being all PC and nice and fluffy and sunny and sweet all the time (except vbelle; she's always sweet).
ahh...thats very sweet of you:)

thanks Nakatago :)

mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter

Post by mauvecloud » Sun, 10 Jan 2010 6:23 am

Sergei82 wrote:mauvecloud, you encroach on people's personal space often. You can get into trouble sooner or later. :wink:
whatever a person posts online is public; it is not personal space anymore :D

if she dares to post on breast augmentation forum hosted on a PUBLIC site, she better dares to admit that she at least considers breast augmentation :D (similar for a man who posted on forums about, erh, male enhancements, to be fair)

also, let this be a lesson to everyone; with just a click on the 'profile' icon and another click to find past posts to this forum, anyone who can read and has access to a computer, can learn quite a lot about you.

You own your words, in a way.

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 8:51 am

mauvecloud, I see, it's your protective reaction, but if you look closely, this is a real insult. This forum here is also to have fun (along with sharing experience, etc). If I feel not comfortable posting on this forum (because somebody some time after can hit my head with my own post), forum loses my trust.
Anyway, it is your problem. I'm just telling you that in real life, if the person is really vigorous, she could scratch your face to say the least.

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:58 pm

Sergei82 wrote:mauvecloud, I see, it's your protective reaction, but if you look closely, this is a real insult. This forum here is also to have fun (along with sharing experience, etc). If I feel not comfortable posting on this forum (because somebody some time after can hit my head with my own post), forum loses my trust.
And you really would give such kind of unrestricted trust to a forum like this until your feelings are hurt and than embark on a private crusade to seek for justice and revenge? Or perhaps it is not really practical in virtual reality thus the trust should be also limited right from the start? :P

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 1:19 pm

Well, anyway, the author of this topic is silent, so there is nothing to talk about. :)

P.S.: Every girl I know can chat about silicon boobs, this doesn't mean they all have it. ;)

mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter

Post by mauvecloud » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 9:37 pm

Sergei82 wrote:mauvecloud, I see, it's your protective reaction, but if you look closely, this is a real insult. This forum here is also to have fun (along with sharing experience, etc). If I feel not comfortable posting on this forum (because somebody some time after can hit my head with my own post), forum loses my trust.
Anyway, it is your problem. I'm just telling you that in real life, if the person is really vigorous, she could scratch your face to say the least.
Thank you for the concern but I bet she doesn't have my biceps and triceps! I wear fake nails too sometimes! mwahahaha :P

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:09 pm

And what if she's really got some "special" boobs and can use it as a secret weapon against your biceps? (a boob version of "dragon tail hit" or something...)

mauvecloud
Chatter
Chatter

Post by mauvecloud » Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:42 pm

what, boobs containing radioactive silicon?

Sergei82
Editor
Editor

Post by Sergei82 » Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:56 pm

Radioactive silicon???

Yeah, and also fire comes out of her heels and she makes zig-zags rapidly flying in the air...