Singapore Expats

serious what you think of that girl been molested openly

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
SGBoyxxx
Chatter
Chatter

serious what you think of that girl been molested openly

Post by SGBoyxxx » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 3:17 pm

during NY countdown party.

URL CENSORED DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

I feel this is too much .

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 3:50 pm

Not aware of the occurrence - What happened?
Be Like Water

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 4:38 pm

skimpily dressed girl (itsy bikini) was dancing, possibly drunk, alone (i think), and a bunch of what appear to be south asians started doing what many south asians do during festive occasions in singapore...

they began pawing and groping the girl. (such occurrences are common, and widely reported online, especially during x'mas, x'mas eve, nye, etc... usually a south asian-looking bunch).

some began clawing at her bikini top and bottom and the girl began to freak out (finally???) when all her bits were exposed... only then did she leg it.

the spectators didn't do anything except join in the groping and photo/video taking. phew! what a start to a happy new year for that lady!

no offense meant with this post - no idea if the perpetrators were local or foreign. i saw the video. not impressed. must be the party atmosphere.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

SGBoyxxx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by SGBoyxxx » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 5:32 pm

taxico wrote:skimpily dressed girl (itsy bikini) was dancing, possibly drunk, alone (i think), and a bunch of what appear to be south asians started doing what many south asians do during festive occasions in singapore...

they began pawing and groping the girl. (such occurrences are common, and widely reported online, especially during x'mas, x'mas eve, nye, etc... usually a south asian-looking bunch).

some began clawing at her bikini top and bottom and the girl began to freak out (finally???) when all her bits were exposed... only then did she leg it.

the spectators didn't do anything except join in the groping and photo/video taking. phew! what a start to a happy new year for that lady!

no offense meant with this post - no idea if the perpetrators were local or foreign. i saw the video. not impressed. must be the party atmosphere.

I feel where is the security guards there doing?at least go up to the stage check it up.

I can;t believe the guards cannot see it?

the incident was happen on the stage .

ev-disinfection
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ev-disinfection » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:03 pm

Zoukout was very pack, the incident did not last very long and the area was also very big, the security might not have seen it.

I think that she might have been high already, because if someone was holding me from before, i would know it if i was not drunk.... what do you think?
But of course, what those guys did was not right.

ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:50 am

Shit like that can happen, but there are two things on top of what happened that are quite disturbing about it:

1. People who notice what is happening are just happy to film and take pics, instead of intervening.

2. When the video was shown to people on the street (link for this can be found on local newspaper site), most commented it was her fault, she should expect something like that to happen in a beach party if she wears a “bigini”

AmadeusCho

Post by AmadeusCho » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:26 am

[quote="ProvenPracticalFlexible"]
Are these people unaware of the commonly known Law of Peggy:

“Looksies, no feelsies.”

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular

Post by mondaymorningquarterback » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 12:24 pm

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 1:00 pm

I am a strong believer in the sanctity of personal space that shall not be invaded, AND

I am not a prude, AND

What kind of moron shows up in exceptionally provocative clothing, in a party atmosphere, where lots of alcohol is being served, behaves in a provocative manner, then wonders why in the world it happened.

I am no prude... and people seem to confuse freedoms with taking liberties.

So yes, the young woman should not have been touched by anyone... and... the young woman really needs to understand she really can't "do it anyway she wants" because there are almost always consequences.

I condemn the actions of the gropers, and I condemn the clothing and actions of the woman. And I am sick of the sexual license that passes for freedom or doing it any way you want.

ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 1:33 pm

Strong Eagle wrote:
What kind of moron shows up in exceptionally provocative clothing, in a party atmosphere, where lots of alcohol is being served, behaves in a provocative manner, then wonders why in the world it happened.

It was a beach party SE. Do I assume that you would condemn the whole idea of a beach party, as she seems to be dressed according to the proposed "dress code". On the Siloso beach party web site it says to "Grab your bikinis and board shorts".

I'm not surprised that something like that happen when people are drunk, but would blame and punish the molesters.

I wouldn't want to go to the approach where women need to cover themselves, because bunch of idiots cannot control their testosterone when they see a half naked woman.

ScoobyDoes
Manager
Manager

Post by ScoobyDoes » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 5:17 pm

Whether "she" is actually a Thai "he" or not is also doing the rounds but "she" seemed to enjoyed the attention up to a point, where the point seemed to be photographed and video'd, the issue about turning up near naked to a beach party and getting rat @rsed begs to confuse who is at fault.

For me, a grey area...... but a group of under 30's pished out their minds at a beach party, everybody is at fault or everybody is innocent.

Judge: Why did you Drink & Drive?
Jim Davidson: Because I was Drunk!

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blue_thunder » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 7:29 pm

Just got to know from a friend abt the whole episode @ Siloso.

Apparently there was 4-5 girls[not girls to be exact/transvestites] who stripped themselves naked on getting money from the guys over there.Nothing like reported in the media or forums with the pics floating around.

Dont shoot the messenger. :lol:
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

Bafana

Post by Bafana » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 8:37 pm

Not good - They need to be located and put out of circulation for a while. I am all for groping but only when its allowed lah.
Be Like Water

SGBoyxxx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by SGBoyxxx » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 1:14 am

:oops: ya they are ladyboys

but they are wrong to do this kind of stuffs openly in public lol

seriously .

irvine
Chatter
Chatter

Post by irvine » Mon, 11 Jan 2010 3:37 pm

A statement comes to mind:

- Youth is wasted on this young woman.

Dignity and reputation is more important for this young woman than she may realize.