Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 04 Jan 2010 4:46 pm

Hi gals,
Sis didn't follow the instructions exactly. She took 3 arnica montana pills 3 times a day 5 days pre op, then finished the 2 packs of sinneech, after that, consume the arnica montana pills another one or 2 days, as there are no more bruising after the 5th day, she stopped already.

another thing, she spotted some tiny red spots on neck after she took the arnica montana pills but i believe it's the anica montana in her system before the op plus sineech so she recovered amazingly fast for a levator & double eyelid surgery.

hi boii18,
ya, we're suppose to meet up in taipei, wanted to show u my sis's eyes etc & compare notes but couldn't meet up later too as we had food poisoning on wed 23 dec, then vomit & LS all the way till we fly back on christmas day, seen their TW doc, sis puked 15 to 20 times on wed, threw up all the meds including sineech too, also very drama.

sorry to read about your experience, now it's still swelling so give it some time. I'll post my sis's experience in TW thread later. see u there.

purpur_her

Nose Surgey

Post by purpur_her » Mon, 04 Jan 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Everyone!

I intend to do a nose surgey but beforehand I hope you guys can help to clarify my enquires. I had just e-mail Dr Nara, he recommend me to do a nose implant and alarplasty. Erm, hence what kind of stuff that he going to insert it and what alarplasty is all about? It would be appreciate if someone can share their Rhinoplasty experience with dr nara to me!..THANK YOU =D

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:37 am

hi angel! nice to know ur back! pls update me more on ur sis ya. thanks!

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:39 am

anybody wanna combine shopping from makemeheal or sasa website? the shipping charge is too expensive. i only need to get 1tube of scar cream.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:22 pm

Hi greenies,

I've posted the details in TW thread. Sis's eyes are good, can see more of her iris now, so her eyes will get bigger by the day when the lids deswell. She ran in her gym yesterday, found that the swell went down alot as she perspire & lost some water retention. haha.

I may have to shelf my lipo plans this year as i may head back to TW to do rib havesting for my nose as my tip is showing due to the silicon. It's not extrusion but Dr Kao in TW advised not to wait. i'm rather reluctant to use my own rib but it seems the best option, safer, no rejection etc.

yeah, we can share shipping costs as we may buy 4 packets of sineech if we're confirmed going to TW.

Come with us to TW if u're planning to go to Dr Jong for your levator, we've to stay there for at least 9 days.. urrrgh.

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mintan » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 5:08 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 8:07 pm

hi angel. i cant confirm whether i going tw. damn broke now. how much is it for the levator? i might need to do epi coz my right eye seems undercorrected.

when will u be buying from makemeheal? i hope to get it asap coz wanna prepare for chinese new yr. hope by then i able to meet pple without the thick spectacles.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:54 pm

Mintan wrote:Is there any thailand surgeon that speciales in transexual surgery of the body figure that you guys know of ?

I want to have the figure similar to a ladyboy of Thai because they are very sexy. How to achieve slimer waist? I wanted improvement from the waist region all the way curving down to my hips......, I want to be sexy like them.

My bf also like big boobs, i am considering having a boobs surgery as well. I wanted a Thai surgeon that specializes in tranvertites' surgeries of the body, whom transform males into beautiful female contours, I have seen the ladyboys in Sg and find them very sexy. I feel abit inferior to them . Sigh! Can anyone help ?

Can anyone help me to find thailand Surgeon who is good with figures of woman , with strong emphasis on sexiness of the woman's contour ?
the trans tend to be very slim males originally. males have higher metabolism than females so the trans dun put on as much weight on tummy, butts and thighs.

lipo wun do the trick either, u just have to exercise hard to get ur curves... the surgeons can only bring u half the journey, you have to complete the rest of it on your own
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

brownricemilk

Post by brownricemilk » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:09 am

ms.pooh wrote:
brownricemilk wrote:
ms.pooh wrote:
Wow! so how are u doing now? for your height and weight good thing they consider cos i thought you must only be around 25lbs overweight from your ideal weight for you to become good candidate?

and how many liters were removed? cos i think safest is 5L only?

now quite worried if he's doing it safely. :???:

Haha I think it's quite easy to hit the 5L-limit for my lower tummy, cos before it was very thick but in a saggy fashion (as in not very close to the organs). I think the 5L limit is more of a concern if a lot of that 5L is our blood /plasma (reddish liquid) and relatively little fat floating on top (yellow gloopy solid) bah. A good lipo should after all suck out the fat, not suck our blood mah. Besides I think most of the fluid was pumped in before they started sucking, cos I could feel some liquid flowing down my hips and onto my butt.. Let's just say comparing the before and after of my lower ab, dr nara must have taken out about 3-4 cups of solid fat? Rough estimate lah, based on the difference between my tummy before and after.

In my opinion, it should be quite safe since I felt very normal immediately after the op. Could get up and walk back to hotel and then out to dinner, didn't even feel dizzy or weak lei. A few days after that, didn't really feel much pain either, cos the area was still numb. Ya, it really just feels like I just did a million sit-ups and push-ups, sore rather than pain.

Someone in this forum once said that to lipo several parts in so few days was exhausting. Now I can understand why. It's not the process of lipo that weakens one physically, but rather the fact that it's hard to get a good night's sleep after each session, whether it's becos we're unaccustomed to the hotel bed, share a room with someone who snores very loud, or simply for fear of leakage and staining the sheets. After 2-3 sleep-deprived nights, I was simply to tired to do another session, all I wanted to do was to be able to sleep soundly for the rest of my stay in Hatyai.

For 2-3 days after arms lipo, I often feel a sharp sensation when I move my arms at certain angles, since the skin was still very separated from the muscle (I can feel a gap between the skin and muscle when i pinch n roll the flesh), but today (Day 6) the skin seems to have "glued" itself back to the muscles, so there isn't any space between, and I hardly felt the sharp pain today. When I pinch my arms, can feel the flesh is a lot firmer than after the lipo. Hurray!!
Thanks for sharing, v. inspiring! yeah please tell if Dr. Nara did not tell you to lose weight first before suction?

right now i really really cant decide where to go mah. I think Dr. Arthur in medan quite good also?plus i find his clinic look more hygienic lor. :P anyone can recommend which better between the 2?
cos this will be my first time so really really scared, looks really painful. :shock: i dun mind paying addtl $$ to see Dr. Arthur just want to make sure ill be taken good care of and will do post op care and is not hard contact?

cos i read from somewhere Dr. Nara don't do followups? tt true? can you recommend which one safer to go?

sorry too many questions. hope your doing great! thanks!
I didn't ask Dr Nara if we need to lose weight before lipo, even though I did read about it in the forum that we ought to. Well, if this helps, I did eat very healthily one month before the surgery, and religiously took my fish oil pills and vitamins and herbal shakes every day.

Haha of course I didn't lose any weight. Not surprising, since this weight has stuck with me for many many years (fat kid since Pri 3). I was mentally prepared to be rejected during the consultation (I was all ready to badger him to at least just do my chin and arms). But then dear old Dr Nara started pinching my tummy approvingly, haha, and then suggested two separate sessions to remove the bulk, and I was so happy!!

Now it's been a month since, and while I haven't been that fervent in taking care of myself (same job, same shitty boss, same crappy life in Singapore), my arms and tummy are smaller than I can ever remember. Granted they may still be big compared to standard-sized girls, but by my standards, I'm very satisfied. Many nights when I lie in bed, I'd reach down to touch my "flat" tummy, and think of my next trip back.

Just a side note about removing LIPO stitches: actually you CAN remove them yourself. The most wonderful thing that happened on my last day in Thailand was that Dr Nara had one of his nurses teach me how to remove the stitches myself at home, using those sharp pointy scissors and tweezers. I didn't even have to disinfect, since the cut would have closed and dried by Day 7 (the individual stitches look like ear piercings, I simply snipped the loop and pulled the black surgical thread out). Of course, Dettol is optional. Just be careful when you peel back the waterproof plaster, that hurt like a B*tch and left a burn (but only cos I zipped it off like a Biore Pore-Pack without thinking :P) Glad I didn't have to go to GP or polyclinic, waste $$ plus surely will get lectured blah...

purpur_her

Post by purpur_her » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 11:17 am

Hi ppl,

I would be appreciate if someone can advise me which doc to choose from. As I have a low tip, low bridge and bulbous nose hence is Dr Nara or Dr Pat is good at nose surgey. Thank You..

rhinoalar

Post by rhinoalar » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 8:08 pm

fifipek wrote:hi rinoalar
did u do rino n alar with dr nara?
i did rino.considering chin n alar.
how was ur alar scar?
where did dr nara cut for alar?
Yup, i did alar n Rhino with nara. Alar scar can onli been seen if i lift up my head and its not obvious, just 2 light red line n its at both inner side of my nose. nara cut my alar at the base..

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 8:21 pm

Mintan wrote:Is there any thailand surgeon that speciales in transexual surgery of the body figure that you guys know of ?

I want to have the figure similar to a ladyboy of Thai because they are very sexy. How to achieve slimer waist? I wanted improvement from the waist region all the way curving down to my hips......, I want to be sexy like them.

My bf also like big boobs, i am considering having a boobs surgery as well. I wanted a Thai surgeon that specializes in tranvertites' surgeries of the body, whom transform males into beautiful female contours, I have seen the ladyboys in Sg and find them very sexy. I feel abit inferior to them . Sigh! Can anyone help ?

Can anyone help me to find thailand Surgeon who is good with figures of woman , with strong emphasis on sexiness of the woman's contour ?
You might wanna check out Preecha at PAI...

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mintan » Wed, 06 Jan 2010 9:18 pm

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mintan
Regular
Regular

Post by Mintan » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:12 am

the
Last edited by Mintan on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Thu, 07 Jan 2010 1:33 pm

shucks, the other time, we were joking that we do not want to die from lipo & appear on headlines, now, such a thing really happened here.

wonder which clinic is it?