Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:46 pm

rhinoalar.. got new nose pretty liao must smile big big ma. :D
i've been doing funny faces in the mirror to check on the nose. now my nose doesnt hurt anymore when i do the big cheeeeeze smile tht wrinkled the nose. :P

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Re: am wondering

Post by boii18 » Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:35 pm

lane wrote:I'm wondering, it'll probably sounds weird, but is there any cosmetic surgery that anyone can do to fix a flat head? Like putting implants on the head to make it rounder?
haha first time heard of tis

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 29 Dec 2009 2:29 pm

lane wrote:oh no, not the forehead, the back of the head, where the hair are.
is there such an implant, though?

aadvark wrote:
lane wrote:I'm wondering, it'll probably sounds weird, but is there any cosmetic surgery that anyone can do to fix a flat head? Like putting implants on the head to make it rounder?
u mean forehead or where?
maybe just cut a bob?
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

na7na

Post by na7na » Tue, 29 Dec 2009 4:35 pm

hey aadvark do you mind if you let me have your email? wanna ask you about surgeries done in bangkok

lane

Post by lane » Tue, 29 Dec 2009 7:09 pm

aadvark wrote:
lane wrote:oh no, not the forehead, the back of the head, where the hair are.
is there such an implant, though?

aadvark wrote: u mean forehead or where?
maybe just cut a bob?
haha, ever did try that though, didn't work at all, cutting my hair bob-style.
in fact, i think it just made it more obvious on certain angles.
heh.

rhinoalar

Post by rhinoalar » Wed, 30 Dec 2009 9:23 pm

Hehe.. i scare when smile big big the nose look big as well.. cos still think my nose is big leh.
Recently i feel tightness and sometimes i see my nose like gt bit of redness, wondering do you have this feeling as well?

quote="Greenies"]rhinoalar.. got new nose pretty liao must smile big big ma. :D
i've been doing funny faces in the mirror to check on the nose. now my nose doesnt hurt anymore when i do the big cheeeeeze smile tht wrinkled the nose. :P[/quote]

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Wed, 30 Dec 2009 9:40 pm

rhinoalar wrote:Hehe.. i scare when smile big big the nose look big as well.. cos still think my nose is big leh.
Recently i feel tightness and sometimes i see my nose like gt bit of redness, wondering do you have this feeling as well?

pm-ed u.

littlegreenyoda

Post by littlegreenyoda » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 12:23 pm

will be going to do lipo with dr nara on my arms and was wondering if it its possible for me to wear sleeveless dress and attend my friend's wedding if my surgery is on the 9th and the wedding date is on 23rd?

really dont know what to do if i cant wear that sleeveless dress!!!!! coz im one of the jie mei!

icebaby0

Post by icebaby0 » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 3:26 pm

Hi,

Got a question. THoses who had done your inner and outer thighs with Dr Nara...does he ensure that the fats below the bum is also "cleared". I read that he does not do the knees but my concern is the area near my butt.

Please advise.

Thanks!

fifipek
Regular
Regular

Post by fifipek » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 4:17 pm

hi anyone done chin with dr nara?
i already done my nose with him....
do u mind to email me @ [email protected] before n after pics for me to see?
how was the recovery period?

rhinoalar

Post by rhinoalar » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 9:07 pm

Hi, if u dun mind abt the scar u hv on ur arms, u can wear sleeveless. the scar after u remove the stitches will be quite obvious and look like a cut. :)
littlegreenyoda wrote:will be going to do lipo with dr nara on my arms and was wondering if it its possible for me to wear sleeveless dress and attend my friend's wedding if my surgery is on the 9th and the wedding date is on 23rd?

really dont know what to do if i cant wear that sleeveless dress!!!!! coz im one of the jie mei!

littlegreenyoda

Post by littlegreenyoda » Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:54 pm

rhinoalar wrote:Hi, if u dun mind abt the scar u hv on ur arms, u can wear sleeveless. the scar after u remove the stitches will be quite obvious and look like a cut. :)
littlegreenyoda wrote:will be going to do lipo with dr nara on my arms and was wondering if it its possible for me to wear sleeveless dress and attend my friend's wedding if my surgery is on the 9th and the wedding date is on 23rd?

oh, thanks alot!

i really hope it wont be badly bruised or what. if got small scar i still ok.

i just scare it will look horribly bruised!

KimH

Re: Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Post by KimH » Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:04 am

Any recommendation for eyelid surgery? I have drooping eyelid problem. Anybody can share the experience with Dr Piangjai Wisuthseriwong or Vejthani Hospital.

aadvark wrote:*edited: everyone has been seeking info on how to contact Nara and how to get to his clinic, so I've edited this first post to include all the info.

**edited (01/09/08): Dr Nara has a website! Please refer to it for more info: http://www.dr-nara.com/

***edited (18/02/09): have added Dr Puttisak's contact due to growing popularity

Dr Nara:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
[email protected]

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm

If you stay at Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel (recommended), you can get to Nara's clinic according to this map I drew:

=============================================

Dr Puttisak Puttawibul:

Klai-More Polyclinic, 200/1-2 Nipat Utid Road 2 Opposite Kosit Hotel

Tel: 0894671055

[email protected]

rhinoalar

Post by rhinoalar » Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:01 am

littlegreenyoda wrote:
rhinoalar wrote:Hi, if u dun mind abt the scar u hv on ur arms, u can wear sleeveless. the scar after u remove the stitches will be quite obvious and look like a cut. :)

oh, thanks alot!

It wun be bruising by den already, dun worry abt it. the scar wun be very obvious as well..

littlegreenyoda

Post by littlegreenyoda » Sat, 02 Jan 2010 9:18 pm

rhinoalar wrote:
littlegreenyoda wrote:
oh, thanks alot!

It wun be bruising by den already, dun worry abt it. the scar wun be very obvious as well..
many thanks again!

btw, anyone knows where can i remove stitches in singapore? possible for me to remove it myself?

and when can i remove the stitches?