Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
icebaby0

Post by icebaby0 » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 4:10 pm

Finally remembered my password!

Greenies,

I am so proud of u for doing what u wanted to do. =)

Do let me know when u are online and we can chat!

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 5:12 pm

sick of my eyes look tired pple ask why i never sleep, its just the dark eye circles and epicanthal fold la..
sick of my nose quite bulbous in photos
sick of my lips so big like a fish
sick of my hair look so kuku
sick of my browbone and forehead so masculine
sick of my jawline no more botox
sick of my chin receded

:x :x :x :x

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 5:16 pm

icebaby!!! i was waiting for u to online just now!!!!!!!

boii18.. saw ur extreme makeover list.. very impress.. :)
all the best to u yah!!

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 6:16 pm

Hi kensan

I did it outside. Nara advise me to because he told me if via inside of the mouth more prone to infection.

YOu goin to dr putt? DOn;t worry cuz not pain de.

Good luck
kensan wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:aadvark, check with you huh...

Did my chin implant on 31st oct this year. About less than 2 months. will my chin become sharper as the implant settles in? Is it still early to judge the final look now? Nara;s stitching skill so good and fine.

Thanks in advance
Hi, U did it from inner or outer? I plan to do implant on my chin from outer by Dr Putt next month as Dr Nara got no available appointment till mid March.

perfectcut22
Regular
Regular

Post by perfectcut22 » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 6:17 pm

thanks so much aadvark
aadvark wrote:
perfectcut22 wrote:aadvark, check with you huh...

Did my chin implant on 31st oct this year. About less than 2 months. will my chin become sharper as the implant settles in? Is it still early to judge the final look now? Nara;s stitching skill so good and fine.

Thanks in advance
yes, it will become sharper as the swelling subsides, but also will get shorter when swelling goes away

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:07 pm

perfectcut22 wrote:Hi kensan

I did it outside. Nara advise me to because he told me if via inside of the mouth more prone to infection.

YOu goin to dr putt? DOn;t worry cuz not pain de.

Good luck
Ya most likely, coz Dr Nara next available appt is mid March.

Did u choose your own implant size or Dr nara decide it for u? Any advice for me?

ms.pooh

Liposuction

Post by ms.pooh » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 1:02 am

Hi, im a newbie here. just want to know if anyone here did Liposuction under him? how was it? i want to undergo Lipo with Dr. Nara but dunno if he's really good in doing it?

anybody who can share with me their experience? good and bad feedback is welcome. thanks a lot!

:)

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:04 pm

I didnt take any painkiller and for my case, when removing e stitches not whole nose pain, its on e stitch area.

I tried to avoid wearing specs, even when i wear i put a tissue on my nose first haha...
Greenies wrote:shan & missy.. im removing my stich on sunday. do u think take painkiller b4 removing will help?? where do u feel the pain? on the stich area only or the whole nose will pain?

now if i wear my specs too long oso i can feel pain on the bridge. even when i tilt my head side to side oso i can feel pressure on the nose. den ar.. the more i wanna avoid touching my nose the more i'll be prone to accidently touching/brushing my nose.. ouch! :shock:

brownricemilk

Post by brownricemilk » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 4:58 pm

Just did lipo at Dr Nara last week, tummy + arms in 3 sessions. Except for arms which hurt a little (prob cos smaller contours), the lipo didn't hurt at all. Dr Nara was very sweet and explained clearly what to expect and reminded me to relax so he could do his job. Was super nervous actually, but the mild sedative did help, and I hardly felt anything (could actually raise my head to see e sucking, but didn't have the nerves to)

I'm 1.6 m n 100 kg, so can imagine, I had lots of fat to suck. My 1st lipo (lower tummy) filled almost two 3-liter jars, with more than half of each jar filled with yellow-coloured solid fat floating on top. Arms filled one full jar (Dr Ning was like wow-ing like, wah so much from arms only.. hehe.. *blush blush*) Upper tummy like almost one jar too. Kept posing in the hotel room mirror to admire my silhouette after (yeah it's still bruised and droopy, but who cares, the difference is huge!!)

The only inconvenience was the leakage from the open stitching. Halfway through dinner, I looked down n there was this huge puddle of reddish water on the coffeeshop floor, still dripping from my sleeve. Had to quickly 'tah-pau' dinner for my friend and run back to the hotel room. Super embarrassing, cos another customer noticed n asked if I was ok.

The fluid continued to flow from my elbows, fast n furious, for the next 30+ mins! Stained the sheets horribly (plasma penetrates many layers of e bedlinen much faster than blood) and then 'genah' extorted 500B cleaning by the stupid Sakon hotel. Damn, next time I'm gonna stay at the Regency.

ms.pooh

Post by ms.pooh » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 5:55 pm

brownricemilk wrote:Just did lipo at Dr Nara last week, tummy + arms in 3 sessions. Except for arms which hurt a little (prob cos smaller contours), the lipo didn't hurt at all. Dr Nara was very sweet and explained clearly what to expect and reminded me to relax so he could do his job. Was super nervous actually, but the mild sedative did help, and I hardly felt anything (could actually raise my head to see e sucking, but didn't have the nerves to)

I'm 1.6 m n 100 kg, so can imagine, I had lots of fat to suck. My 1st lipo (lower tummy) filled almost two 3-liter jars, with more than half of each jar filled with yellow-coloured solid fat floating on top. Arms filled one full jar (Dr Ning was like wow-ing like, wah so much from arms only.. hehe.. *blush blush*) Upper tummy like almost one jar too. Kept posing in the hotel room mirror to admire my silhouette after (yeah it's still bruised and droopy, but who cares, the difference is huge!!)

The only inconvenience was the leakage from the open stitching. Halfway through dinner, I looked down n there was this huge puddle of reddish water on the coffeeshop floor, still dripping from my sleeve. Had to quickly 'tah-pau' dinner for my friend and run back to the hotel room. Super embarrassing, cos another customer noticed n asked if I was ok.

The fluid continued to flow from my elbows, fast n furious, for the next 30+ mins! Stained the sheets horribly (plasma penetrates many layers of e bedlinen much faster than blood) and then 'genah' extorted 500B cleaning by the stupid Sakon hotel. Damn, next time I'm gonna stay at the Regency.

Wow! so how are u doing now? for your height and weight good thing they consider cos i thought you must only be around 25lbs overweight from your ideal weight for you to become good candidate?

and how many liters were removed? cos i think safest is 5L only?

now quite worried if he's doing it safely. :???:

brownricemilk

Post by brownricemilk » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 8:30 pm

ms.pooh wrote:
Wow! so how are u doing now? for your height and weight good thing they consider cos i thought you must only be around 25lbs overweight from your ideal weight for you to become good candidate?

Haha I think it's quite easy to hit the 5L-limit for my lower tummy, cos before it was very thick but in a saggy fashion (as in not very close to the organs). I think the 5L limit is more of a concern if a lot of that 5L is our blood /plasma (reddish liquid) and relatively little fat floating on top (yellow gloopy solid) bah. A good lipo should after all suck out the fat, not suck our blood mah. Besides I think most of the fluid was pumped in before they started sucking, cos I could feel some liquid flowing down my hips and onto my butt.. Let's just say comparing the before and after of my lower ab, dr nara must have taken out about 3-4 cups of solid fat? Rough estimate lah, based on the difference between my tummy before and after.

In my opinion, it should be quite safe since I felt very normal immediately after the op. Could get up and walk back to hotel and then out to dinner, didn't even feel dizzy or weak lei. A few days after that, didn't really feel much pain either, cos the area was still numb. Ya, it really just feels like I just did a million sit-ups and push-ups, sore rather than pain.

Someone in this forum once said that to lipo several parts in so few days was exhausting. Now I can understand why. It's not the process of lipo that weakens one physically, but rather the fact that it's hard to get a good night's sleep after each session, whether it's becos we're unaccustomed to the hotel bed, share a room with someone who snores very loud, or simply for fear of leakage and staining the sheets. After 2-3 sleep-deprived nights, I was simply to tired to do another session, all I wanted to do was to be able to sleep soundly for the rest of my stay in Hatyai.

For 2-3 days after arms lipo, I often feel a sharp sensation when I move my arms at certain angles, since the skin was still very separated from the muscle (I can feel a gap between the skin and muscle when i pinch n roll the flesh), but today (Day 6) the skin seems to have "glued" itself back to the muscles, so there isn't any space between, and I hardly felt the sharp pain today. When I pinch my arms, can feel the flesh is a lot firmer than after the lipo. Hurray!!

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:31 am

Hi all,

I'm in Taipei now,

wow, reading brownricemilk post is inspiring.

Previously thinking of doing 5 to 6 parts within a trip to nara, erh.. now not confident if I can make it with so much blood loss. scared.

Hi brownricemilk,

Did Dr Nara advise you to lose some weight before you start your lipo session?

Coz usually the doctor will advise to lose some excess weight to have better results.

Or u intend to lipo first then be motivated to exercise?

Thanks!

ms.pooh

Post by ms.pooh » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 3:38 am

brownricemilk wrote:
ms.pooh wrote:

Haha I think it's quite easy to hit the 5L-limit for my lower tummy, cos before it was very thick but in a saggy fashion (as in not very close to the organs). I think the 5L limit is more of a concern if a lot of that 5L is our blood /plasma (reddish liquid) and relatively little fat floating on top (yellow gloopy solid) bah. A good lipo should after all suck out the fat, not suck our blood mah. Besides I think most of the fluid was pumped in before they started sucking, cos I could feel some liquid flowing down my hips and onto my butt.. Let's just say comparing the before and after of my lower ab, dr nara must have taken out about 3-4 cups of solid fat? Rough estimate lah, based on the difference between my tummy before and after.

In my opinion, it should be quite safe since I felt very normal immediately after the op. Could get up and walk back to hotel and then out to dinner, didn't even feel dizzy or weak lei. A few days after that, didn't really feel much pain either, cos the area was still numb. Ya, it really just feels like I just did a million sit-ups and push-ups, sore rather than pain.

Someone in this forum once said that to lipo several parts in so few days was exhausting. Now I can understand why. It's not the process of lipo that weakens one physically, but rather the fact that it's hard to get a good night's sleep after each session, whether it's becos we're unaccustomed to the hotel bed, share a room with someone who snores very loud, or simply for fear of leakage and staining the sheets. After 2-3 sleep-deprived nights, I was simply to tired to do another session, all I wanted to do was to be able to sleep soundly for the rest of my stay in Hatyai.

For 2-3 days after arms lipo, I often feel a sharp sensation when I move my arms at certain angles, since the skin was still very separated from the muscle (I can feel a gap between the skin and muscle when i pinch n roll the flesh), but today (Day 6) the skin seems to have "glued" itself back to the muscles, so there isn't any space between, and I hardly felt the sharp pain today. When I pinch my arms, can feel the flesh is a lot firmer than after the lipo. Hurray!!
Thanks for sharing, v. inspiring! yeah please tell if Dr. Nara did not tell you to lose weight first before suction?

right now i really really cant decide where to go mah. I think Dr. Arthur in medan quite good also?plus i find his clinic look more hygienic lor. :P anyone can recommend which better between the 2?
cos this will be my first time so really really scared, looks really painful. :shock: i dun mind paying addtl $$ to see Dr. Arthur just want to make sure ill be taken good care of and will do post op care and is not hard contact?

cos i read from somewhere Dr. Nara don't do followups? tt true? can you recommend which one safer to go?

sorry too many questions. hope your doing great! thanks!

MBalen

eyes revision--fat

Post by MBalen » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:35 am

Hi! Sorry to jump in on this thread...I had a lower fat removal from my eyelids done here by a PS...

It was an overcorrection, and since then I have had lower eyelid hollowness...anyone here familiar with a surgeon to replace the missing fat?

Thanks!
Mike

ms.pooh

Post by ms.pooh » Mon, 21 Dec 2009 2:44 pm

Hayzzz got lots of info cant decide now which one is better. Im quite big so i need someone who is generous in getting fats out but not to the extent that it will be harmful to the patient :???: :???: