Singapore Expats

Where to buy diet soft drinks and cordial??????

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
RachelB

Where to buy diet soft drinks and cordial??????

Post by RachelB » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 3:31 pm

Does anyone know where to buy diet soft drinks (lemonade, lemon squash etc) - I can only find diet coke and pepsi?

Also, I am looking for diet cordial??? Any tips???

I hope someone can help me out as I am struggling to find any of the above items in Singapore.

Post by Guest » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 3:37 pm

hmm. dun tink spore carries the brand of softie you mentioned.~

Re: Where to buy diet soft drinks and cordial??????

Post by Guest » Wed, 23 Mar 2005 9:44 pm

RachelB wrote:Does anyone know where to buy diet soft drinks (lemonade, lemon squash etc) - I can only find diet coke and pepsi?

Also, I am looking for diet cordial??? Any tips???

I hope someone can help me out as I am struggling to find any of the above items in Singapore.
not a huge market for artificially sweetened drinks in singapore. And usually the few drinks that do have the diet alternative have been sitting on the shelves a little past their use-by date, which you can tell by the slightly different taste than what it's meant to have.

On my last trip to singapore I carried three 2 litre bottles of Pepsi Max in my hand luggage, although I did get used to freshly squeezed orange juice after this ran out.

beenhere10years

Post by beenhere10years » Thu, 24 Mar 2005 7:54 am

Jason's, Tanglin Market, Cold Storage Gourmet all have tons of diet soda. Although I've never heard of the brand you mentioned...