Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 6:58 pm

hi angel, good to have sineech ready. my surgery went well just tht the anaestetic didnt work on me. think i took too much painkillers in the past for my knee injury n tonsilitis, like sort of immune liao. lie there 4hrs wide awake n chat with nara while he cut my face. i think i talked too much when he was doing my nose tht he told me to stop talking coz he need to concentrate. :lol:

most painful part is my right eye epi coz its the smaller eye. my 2 eyes got diff shape n size. the rest of the pain is bearable. my nose swell mostly on 2nd n 3rd day after tht deswell mostly by the time i come back. eyes swell n bruise only on the double eyelid part. now deswell alot liao. weird thing is yesterday i came back i feel ok den this morning wake up i got some bruise at lower outer corner of my right eye. today day 6 liao still will get bruise de huh??

anyway.. first day at nara saw a 64yr old woman doing eyelift. very motivating lor.. her friends recommended her there. i saw her friends too. mid age and their ps look very natural.

the nite before i came back, went for checkup with nara n saw 2 ladies there doing lipo n eyelift. the ladies said their doctor friend did eye n nose with nara n recommended them there. they are both doctors also lor!! :o :P

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 7:11 pm

lushes n changeinme, pls hold on there and be strong k. when nara did my epi he keep on tell me need to give it more time to heal n be patient. he said epi definately will have scar just tht it will fade slowly over time. ning told me the same thing also.

i look at my eyes now they are not 100% same but i hope as time goes they will heal nicely to be more similar.i have 2 very different eyes to begin with. 1 longer n smaller den the other 1 shorter n rounder. im telling myself not to look too much into the mirror n scrutinize my face. pls be optimistic n look at the bright side k. maybe it wasnt as bad as u thought. jia you!!! we will become pretty de!! :)

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 8:45 pm

No worries. im 11 days post op now and i email nara as well to ask abt the pain i experience, he said e same thing to me as well. And told mi after a month should be ok.
I agree that stitches removal is the most painful part.
Your nose gt any big diff from before?
missy-me wrote:
shan1984 wrote:hi.. i avoid eating seafoods n eggs and those spicy n oily foods for e first week after rhino. today i juz went to remove my stitches and my job feels a lil pain as well but not 3 times a day. onli will feel pain when i apply pressure on the bridge or the tip. Tip still feel abit numb n gt slight redness.
How many days already for ur rhino?
missy-me wrote:for those who did rhino, did u guys avoid any food?
also, my nose feels a lil pain, like a jab or something, suddenly for ard a few seconds each time. ard 3 times a day. is it normal??
please advise..... im quite worried.
thanks shan.
my rhino alrdy 14 days exactly.
i emailed dr nara and asked him about the pain im feeling on my nose. he said is very normal.
i think that removing stitches is the most painful part of the whole rhinoplasty process. :shock:

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 8:59 pm

shan & missy.. im removing my stich on sunday. do u think take painkiller b4 removing will help?? where do u feel the pain? on the stich area only or the whole nose will pain?

now if i wear my specs too long oso i can feel pain on the bridge. even when i tilt my head side to side oso i can feel pressure on the nose. den ar.. the more i wanna avoid touching my nose the more i'll be prone to accidently touching/brushing my nose.. ouch! :shock:

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:27 pm

Greenies wrote:Ebony.. i did all with nara.. :)

Kensan.. i saw ur pic 5.5mths heal very nicely liao.. u did double eyelid + epi oso with nara?
Thanks. Ya, plus rhino and alar too.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 18 Dec 2009 11:34 pm

perfectcut22 wrote:aadvark, check with you huh...

Did my chin implant on 31st oct this year. About less than 2 months. will my chin become sharper as the implant settles in? Is it still early to judge the final look now? Nara;s stitching skill so good and fine.

Thanks in advance
Hi, U did it from inner or outer? I plan to do implant on my chin from outer by Dr Putt next month as Dr Nara got no available appointment till mid March.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 1:21 am

Greenies wrote:hi angel, good to have sineech ready. my surgery went well just tht the anaestetic didnt work on me. think i took too much painkillers in the past for my knee injury n tonsilitis, like sort of immune liao. lie there 4hrs wide awake n chat with nara while he cut my face. i think i talked too much when he was doing my nose tht he told me to stop talking coz he need to concentrate. :lol:

most painful part is my right eye epi coz its the smaller eye. my 2 eyes got diff shape n size. the rest of the pain is bearable. my nose swell mostly on 2nd n 3rd day after tht deswell mostly by the time i come back. eyes swell n bruise only on the double eyelid part. now deswell alot liao. weird thing is yesterday i came back i feel ok den this morning wake up i got some bruise at lower outer corner of my right eye. today day 6 liao still will get bruise de huh??

anyway.. first day at nara saw a 64yr old woman doing eyelift. very motivating lor.. her friends recommended her there. i saw her friends too. mid age and their ps look very natural.

the nite before i came back, went for checkup with nara n saw 2 ladies there doing lipo n eyelift. the ladies said their doctor friend did eye n nose with nara n recommended them there. they are both doctors also lor!! :o :P
Good to hear that u're doing well. So high spirits somemore.
now become prettier already, must start to exercise after u've recuperated.

then go lipo with me next year, heh heh...

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 2:30 am

Kensan.. do u have 1month n 2month pic? i wanna estimate by chinese new yr how my eyes will be. if not too scary den i no need hide can go collect angbao.. hahaha..
my original appt is on Jan 7th.. if u wan can have it.. i havent cancel it.

angel.. my appetite now is even better den before haha.. cant stop eating since i come back.. think my body telling me they need more nutrient to recuperate.. yesterday come back den at nite went to get my fav steak liao.. got to find corner seat to hide my face some more :lol: :oops:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 3:49 am

perfectcut22 wrote:aadvark, check with you huh...

Did my chin implant on 31st oct this year. About less than 2 months. will my chin become sharper as the implant settles in? Is it still early to judge the final look now? Nara;s stitching skill so good and fine.

Thanks in advance
yes, it will become sharper as the swelling subsides, but also will get shorter when swelling goes away
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 4:42 am

ah aadvark... i did it!!! thanks again for sharing about nara... i have the chance to change my life now..

sick of pple asking me y i always look tired/not enough sleep.. (my eyes too small la)..
sick of my specs always rest on my cheeks instead of nose.. (i do not have a nose bridge)
sick of my fren who rich enough to go taiwan for ps n look down on the ugly me..
sick of the same fren who laugh at me tht im too fat to fit into nice clothes..

yes.. diet n lipo otw...

i wanna be pretty too!!! :wink:

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:07 am

Hi greenies,

I told my sis that she must be like you, be positive after her eye surgery in taipei. Be mentally prepared about the swell & bruises etc, treat it as part of the process & don't look at the mirror too often. Be cheerful.

Most importantly, don't whine & cry in front of me when we're in taipei. :P

Going to Dr Nara is good enough for double eyelids, if u can spent at a fraction of the cost & achieve similar results, why not?

Doesn't mean only the rich then go to taiwan, the reason we go there is for my sis's levator muscle surgery & I can go for a short holiday. But i don't think we can venture very far & explore many places.

Steak is ok, treat it as protein diet. haha

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:16 am

Greenies wrote:Kensan.. do u have 1month n 2month pic? i wanna estimate by chinese new yr how my eyes will be. if not too scary den i no need hide can go collect angbao.. hahaha..
my original appt is on Jan 7th.. if u wan can have it.. i havent cancel it.

angel.. my appetite now is even better den before haha.. cant stop eating since i come back.. think my body telling me they need more nutrient to recuperate.. yesterday come back den at nite went to get my fav steak liao.. got to find corner seat to hide my face some more :lol: :oops:
I see if I can find any ... angbao die die must collect one, worst come to worst wear sunglass to collect lor lolx. Won't be too bad but ppl definately can tell from the swell. U have appt with Dr Nara? On what? I can't make it on that day leh.

Anybody got 21/01/10 or 22/01/10 slot for Dr Nara to spare please let me know ... I want a chin implant. Thanks.
Last edited by kensan on Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 10:26 am

Greenies wrote:ah aadvark... i did it!!! thanks again for sharing about nara... i have the chance to change my life now..

sick of pple asking me y i always look tired/not enough sleep.. (my eyes too small la)..
sick of my specs always rest on my cheeks instead of nose.. (i do not have a nose bridge)
sick of my fren who rich enough to go taiwan for ps n look down on the ugly me..
sick of the same fren who laugh at me tht im too fat to fit into nice clothes..

yes.. diet n lipo otw...

i wanna be pretty too!!! :wink:
The more my eyes recover, the more confidence I feel about myself especially when ppl comment that I got nice pair of eyes and nose :D

Go for lasik if you want and bye bye to glasses forever but for lipo I would suggest Vaser as it's more safe, faster recovery, more even result and can remove so much more. A surgeon told me can remove up to 5 liters max for whole abs at one go if you have the fat to spare.

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 1:15 pm

angel.. my fren went there to do tip to toe lor.. after transformation really became a diff person physically and sadly mentally also.. not tht i hate rich pple la.. haha.. if i have tht kinda money i would go for world class surgeon also.. but at the moment nara is good enough for me..
his clinic not as rundown as wat some describe. it actually look better n cleaner then some of the gp in Singapore tht i went to. think some pple watch too much tv liao n expect 5star surgery room.. :roll:

i would think tht i need levator muscle correction also. coz my eyelid very droopy n covering half of my eye.. think thts y pple always thought i look tired?? i got open my eyes liao lor.. pple still think i falling asleep.. :oops: :lol:
nara removed the excess skin on my eyelid when doing the double eyelid. i hope it can correct the problem and hopefully no need do tht levator thingy..

im not as strong as u thought la.. haha.. maybe coz of my travel partner not so forgiving with words :roll: .. situation force me to be strong. if i travel with someone close think i will whine also.. but then.. just think of getting pretty in the end!! it will all be worth it!

Greenies
Regular
Regular

Post by Greenies » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 1:35 pm

kensan.. my eye n nose appt originally on jan but i wanted to do earlier to recover in time for chinese new yr (hopefully).. so i post in forum asking for exchange to earlier dates. den this ger replied me said her sis backout so she need a travel partner also. i didnt cancel my original date coz i tot can pass it to someone else here.

by CNY if still swollen i need to put eyemake up to cover liao, if i dun look too hideous la.. haha.. eyeliner + fakelash is a must!! i cant wear my black rim specs now coz its too heavy n the nose piece leave dented marks on my bridge (yes i finally got one :lol: )
i dun dare do lasik.. muahahahaha... as for lipo.. i need to figure out how to vanish my stretch marks ley.. i got rapid weight gain tht my skin couldnt expand in time n thus got these ugly stretch marks on tummy thigh n arms.. :(