Singapore Expats

Gym Supplements - Whey Protein, Creatine, Protein Bars etc?

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
lmcfreekz

Gym Supplements - Whey Protein, Creatine, Protein Bars etc?

Post by lmcfreekz » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 2:39 pm

Hi all,

Wonder if any of the gym regulars on here know any good online or offline stores that supply a good selection of gym supplements... seems a bit pricey to have to ship it from home, so there must be some...

Wellman
Regular
Regular

Re: Gym Supplements - Whey Protein, Creatine, Protein Bars e

Post by Wellman » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 3:40 pm

lmcfreekz wrote:Hi all,

Wonder if any of the gym regulars on here know any good online or offline stores that supply a good selection of gym supplements... seems a bit pricey to have to ship it from home, so there must be some...

This is all you will need: http://www.tsw.com.sg/

Let me know how you go!

lmcfreekz

Post by lmcfreekz » Thu, 26 Nov 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks...

Sites good for every supplement need but no protein bars on there... know of anywhere that I can pick them up?

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 3:17 pm

i bought my fat burners from this local seller
www.bargainflea.com
08:midriff,thighs,arms vaser|face lipodissolve@TLC 09:lasik@PSLC|ceremic braces@alfred cheng|lipo revision@medan NEXT:lipo@medan|jaw@winston tan|nose@bk

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

re: my HGH supplement

Post by turnerdhr » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 8:20 pm

doctor's group
Last edited by turnerdhr on Sun, 13 Dec 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: re: my HGH supplement

Post by ksl » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 11:01 pm

turnerdhr wrote:I get my supply of diet supplement (oral spray) from www.lifeforce.com.sg

it's a doctor's brand... made by doctors....... from my reserach.... it's quite famous in japan... (i was introduced by my japanese friends here in Singapore)
This is a multi level marketing advertisment and should be deleted for breaking the advertising rules, it is also nothing to do with HGH, it is only amino acids which you can get from most protein source.

o 6.67% L-glutamic acid
o 6.67% L-lysine
o 6.67% L-leucine
o 6.67% L-proline
o 6.67% L-aspartic acid
o 6.67% L-valine
o 6.67% L-isoleucine
o 6.67% L-serine
o 6.67% L-threonine
o 6.67% L-arginine
o 6.67% L-alanine
o 6.67% L-histidine
o 6.67% DL-menthionine
o 6.67% Glycine
o 6.67% L-tyrosine

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 1:43 am

anyone knows of any effective and available thermogenics from local stores? Ever since Hydroxycut was banned, seems like most thermogenics have disappeared from the shelves as well...

i exercise regularly, just in case I'm thought to be using this solely as a diet pill
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 7:03 am

Makes not a bit of difference whether you exercise or not. They should all be banned.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

dreampotion
Regular
Regular

Post by dreampotion » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 11:45 am

aadvark wrote:anyone knows of any effective and available thermogenics from local stores? Ever since Hydroxycut was banned, seems like most thermogenics have disappeared from the shelves as well...

i exercise regularly, just in case I'm thought to be using this solely as a diet pill
yes hydroxycut was like the ultimate product for me, i lost over 40kg with that but of course still need to workout.

whoever that died from taking must have overdose, i guess whatever u take or do u need moderation or it will backfire?

i saw zantrex still selling at gnc, but im taking lipo6x now, which is another thermogenic very similar to hydroxycut just that side effects not that bad and it helps to target the stubborn fats for me.

i bought it from the above website, it states $105 but if you tell the seller u plan to take it as a course he will discount it at $92
08:midriff,thighs,arms vaser|face lipodissolve@TLC 09:lasik@PSLC|ceremic braces@alfred cheng|lipo revision@medan NEXT:lipo@medan|jaw@winston tan|nose@bk

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular

Post by mondaymorningquarterback » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 1:39 pm

aadvark wrote:anyone knows of any effective and available thermogenics from local stores? Ever since Hydroxycut was banned, seems like most thermogenics have disappeared from the shelves as well...

They have a new hydroxy formula that is legal. Their green mag price is good. Anyone tried TSW before?

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Re: re: my HGH supplement

Post by turnerdhr » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 9:35 pm

turnerdhr wrote:doctor's group
i've checked... they are an aesthetics doctor's group.... they also supply injections to some hospitals in BKK (these hospitals have investors from Singapore.... parkway health, temasek......) i think the singapore government said the cpf can be used in overseas hospital for medical procedure now....

turnerdhr
Regular
Regular

Post by turnerdhr » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 9:37 pm

hey aadvark.... just back from shopping and have realized that they don't even allow NO Xplode here according to GNC....!

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 1:42 am

turnerdhr wrote:

hey aadvark.... just back from shopping and have realized that they don't even allow NO Xplode here according to GNC....!
the only ones i see at the GNCs this past week is something called Polythermex...

mondaymorningquarterback
Regular
Regular

Post by mondaymorningquarterback » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:53 am

turnerdhr wrote:

Superpump 250 is much better

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 4:21 pm

mondaymorningquarterback wrote:
turnerdhr wrote:

Superpump 250 is much better
do u noe where they sell superpump 250?