Singapore Expats

Perfume For Men

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
perfumeguy

Perfume For Men

Post by perfumeguy » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 9:53 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna ask, anybody know of any good smelling perfume for men?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:24 am

tic....toc....tic....toc.....

and the countdown begins..... :devil:

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

xtasy010
Regular
Regular

Post by xtasy010 » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:55 am

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna ask, anybody know of any good smelling perfume for men?
Define "good smelling" :P

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:03 am

I encounter people who could use some good-smelling perfume when I take public transport, not necessarily always men. :P
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

police

Post by police » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:40 am

try sean john n hugo boss aqua for somethg light.

for somethg muskier, try polo ralph black.

i've got many male friends using CK One. They simply love it.

SamDan1

Post by SamDan1 » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:34 am

try d & g pour homme. sweet smelling.

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Perfume For Men

Post by blue_thunder » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 5:18 am

perfumeguy wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna ask, anybody know of any good smelling perfume for men?
Bathe daily :mad:
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 9:00 am

blue_thunder wrote:
perfumeguy wrote:Hello, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna ask, anybody know of any good smelling perfume for men?
I've always wondered, for a nanny state, and even if it's a bit sensitive an issue, has the gahmen tried to do something about it? :shock: :? :???: :? :???:

blue_thunder
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blue_thunder » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 9:12 am

nakatago wrote:
blue_thunder wrote:
I've always wondered, for a nanny state, and even if it's a bit sensitive an issue, has the gahmen tried to do something about it? :shock: :? :???: :? :???:
Not that I know of...soon we can see advertisements in MRT/Bus as we have one for BE CONSIDERATE..I really wonder if this word CONSIDERATE is available in Sg Dictionary.... :oops:
~ I don't want to be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 9:15 am

blue_thunder wrote:Not that I know of...soon we can see advertisements in MRT/Bus as we have one for BE CONSIDERATE..I really wonder if this word CONSIDERATE is available in Sg Dictionary.... :oops:
EXACTLY!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 9:21 am

Nah, they put "pragmatic" in it's place. That way, it covers all anti-social behaviour because they are just being "pragmatic". :???:

Case in point - kiasuism - if they are not kiasu, they might miss out, therefore their rudeness and lack of consideration of others is being pragmatic because if they don't cut the queue or push or shove they might miss out on the free Hello Kitty toy! So it's therefore pragmatic to be inconsiderate.

Dontcha just love the mentality here?!? :cool:

It saves water and soap by not bathing therefore they are just being pragmatic! :-| :oops:

But, they like to blame in on the foreigners though....... :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

nakatago

Post by nakatago » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 9:34 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Nah, they put "pragmatic" in it's place. That way, it covers all anti-social behaviour because they are just being "pragmatic". :???:

Case in point - kiasuism - if they are not kiasu, they might miss out, therefore their rudeness and lack of consideration of others is being pragmatic because if they don't cut the queue or push or shove they might miss out on the free Hello Kitty toy! So it's therefore pragmatic to be inconsiderate.

Dontcha just love the mentality here?!? :cool:

It saves water and soap by not bathing therefore they are just being pragmatic! :-| :oops:

But, they like to blame in on the foreigners though....... :roll:
Third world mentality, eh? Been living in a third world country all my life (except as of late) and I'm noticing a trend here... :roll:

SamDan1

Post by SamDan1 » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 2:44 pm

i dunno what is good perfume for men cos i think every individual has his own preference. but i am currently wearing mont blanc individuelle. sweet and nice. i got it from an online shop selling at reasonable prices. perfumestore.sg you all can try it out. :D