Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 2:16 pm

lushes wrote:yaya ^^ sorry have unquote it
may i know what brand did u use? mederma??
No worry, I did not mention earlier :D .

I am using Scar Esthetique ordered from online website. I think now there are a few scar cream brand carry by Watson.

All the best to your new eyes.

Btw, I just got a reply from Amy that the next available appointment for Dr Nara is 15 March 2010 :(, he is the superstar now . Guess I have to look for Dr Putt to do my chin surgery as I can't wait that long.

Anyone can advice the teeth whitening clinic opp Dr Nara's clinic, do we have to make an appointment or just walk in for immediate treatment and how long it take?

sasa05_
Regular
Regular

Post by sasa05_ » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 2:56 pm

Hi Kensan,

Saw your post op day 9 up close.
Wow! your recovery is sure good!
my post op 1mth+ is still more swollen than your post op day 9! :o

As for dentist (purple signbboard), there shouldn't be any problem if you do a walk in, depending on the no. of patients she have for that day.
I walked in made enquiry and made the appointment the next day as I had 1 last day of lipo on the day i made my enquiry.
She actually told me can do straightaway :)
If i didn't remember wrongly, the opening hrs are 9am to 6pm.

Laser whitening itself takes about 1hr in total, according to my gf who waited for me at the clinic.
When inside, she'll tell you what she'll be doing, show you your current shade and which shade she can lighten to, she'll also take a mould of your teeth (for the take home kit), before she starts lasering, she'll scale and clean your teeth 1st.

Laser is not all the way on, it'll be like on for 30 secs then rest then 30 secs then rest.. for a couple of times.
Totally no pain, no innjections so no worries, i fell asleep during the laser process, and she knows cos she's supporting my mouth for the laser and when i dozed off, mouth auto close mah... so paiseh. Hahaha :lol:

My movements were very slow and she asked if i visited Dr Nara, I told her i went for liposuction and she reminded me need to control.
Very sweet lady. :)

Anyway, you'll need to go back to the clinic to collect the bleaching tray and take home kits about 2-3hrs later. Need time to do the tray (it'll be very fitting so can put on and go to sleep). Then she'll teach how to use the take home kit at the same time.

Hope this helps. :)

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 3:20 pm

Thanks Sasa05, it definately helps.

I took sineech, tons of pineapple juice, apply scar cream (still applying) and took 3 pills for 3 times per day for 2 weeks before ops and 6 pills for 3 times per day for 1 month after ops to speed up my recovery, maybe that helps.

I have to do the laser first than chin implant by Dr Putt, if vice versa may be painful after the implant. Think I got to stay two nights in that case cos Tiger Airway only reach Hat Yai around 3 plus and departure is 2pm. So stay one night may be too rush.

Flying to Hat Yai is a bliss, cannot image to and fro by coach again.

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 3:54 pm

Greenies wrote:for those who did rhino with nara.. did he put on the splint for u? i think so far from wat i read i didnt see anyone that did with nara mention abt the splint.
no splint.

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 3:57 pm

for those who did rhino, did u guys avoid any food?
also, my nose feels a lil pain, like a jab or something, suddenly for ard a few seconds each time. ard 3 times a day. is it normal??
please advise..... im quite worried.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 6:05 pm

hi im going to bangkok for botox on jan 12 to 15. anyone want to tag along? its only $105 by jetstar. sale ends tmr.!

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:53 pm

kensan wrote:Thanks Sasa05, it definately helps.

I took sineech, tons of pineapple juice, apply scar cream (still applying) and took 3 pills for 3 times per day for 2 weeks before ops and 6 pills for 3 times per day for 1 month after ops to speed up my recovery, maybe that helps.

I have to do the laser first than chin implant by Dr Putt, if vice versa may be painful after the implant. Think I got to stay two nights in that case cos Tiger Airway only reach Hat Yai around 3 plus and departure is 2pm. So stay one night may be too rush.

Flying to Hat Yai is a bliss, cannot image to and fro by coach again.
Wow, your eyes look very alluring & pretty! can't see the epi scar.

Your recovery speed is really amazing so i think your method helps.
Which sineech pills did you take, where can we purchase from & is it the $18.60 (60 tablets), bought from Amber pharmacy in Singapore Shopping Centre?

Thanks!

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:06 am

angelfern wrote:Wow, your eyes look very alluring & pretty! can't see the epi scar.

Your recovery speed is really amazing so i think your method helps.
Which sineech pills did you take, where can we purchase from & is it the $18.60 (60 tablets), bought from Amber pharmacy in Singapore Shopping Centre?

Thanks!
This is the one: http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?id=10369 I bought all my supplement from this site.

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:42 am

yeah, we ordered 2 pkt of sineech from makemeheal. haven't arrive yet.

Is this the one that you took 3 pills thrice a day pre op & 6 pills thrice post op?

so many pills, how many packet did you buy? haha

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:41 am

angelfern wrote:yeah, we ordered 2 pkt of sineech from makemeheal. haven't arrive yet.

Is this the one that you took 3 pills thrice a day pre op & 6 pills thrice post op?

so many pills, how many packet did you buy? haha
I bought this package: http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product.d ... catid=2258

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 11:50 am

Hi kensan,

Oh, too late to order liao, we're flying off next week already.
Hope the 2 pkts of sineech will reduce sis's swelling & bruises quickly.

Thanks!

changeinme

Post by changeinme » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:45 pm

angelfern wrote:Arthur will probably ask me to lose weight till M size i think. If u see his pics, the lipo virgins so to speak, are those medium size then can get good results.

There's another group who had lipo at nara or SG vaser or done elsewhere, results also look good because the bulk is already removed previously. So all of u have no problem, next time (touch wood), if u want to do revision at arthur, your results will also be nice.

however, they already said my size have to do 2 rounds, so in order to help me save $, they advised me to lose weight first, yes, i'll try my best to do it but as my arms & lower tummy are very huge, i've no confidence that they can remove all at one time.

So must plan first mah, don't want to make the wrong move. i think until my white hair comes out already, sigh, to ask me to lose 10kg to be M size also seems very daunting to me. To lose 5 kg in 6 months time maybe achievable but 10kg is very tough.

then if i don't go nara first, next time go arthur again for revision, worse, more ex.
hey angelfern read your posts and plan to go for nara then arthur. i think if you're commited in loosing the kgs then loosing 10 kilos is achievable with some help. i've always been known to be a yoyo dieter. doesnt help when i live in australia. winter put on summer loose. but a great help that i'm guilty as charged for and always fall back on is panbesy/duromine.

my friend introduced it to me once, i first started taking panbesy and freaking the effect was crazy i lost 15 kgs in 2 months. of course with proper diet and with me i'm lazy as f*** so i don't exercise much but i try to walk a lot. anyways i went to this doctor in yishun took my height and weight then prescribed me with panbesy 15mg and mediaxal. i dropped the weight like crazy but of course i watch what i eat. anyways australia doesnt have panbesy only duromine. not as effective or maybe it depends on location too i mean when your body is cold it retains fats. google more on panbesy/duromine/phentermine. of course please do not take more than 3 months consecutively. also not suitable for people with weak heart. my friends friend ended up in hospital cos it accelerates your heartbeat. hope this helps

Jas6980

Post by Jas6980 » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:54 pm

hey guys and gals,

can we eat vit c pill form in the proccess of healing from ps?

i heard vit e is not advisable to be taken on ur pre op?

thanks

changeinme

Post by changeinme » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 1:26 pm

lushes wrote:I just remove my stiches for my epi and lids today. I understand that Dr nara used the Z shape for epicanthoplasty .The unsuccessful cases of the Z shape epi may lead to deep scarring , and today I noticed how deep was my scar down way from my tear duct . Did anyone did epi with nara? and has problem with the scarring after post op??

Can anyone give me comments, if i shld look like this ? or its unnormal??
the depression in the scar is cos of the raised hyperthropic scars in the surrounding area. but once that flattens out the scar will look less conspicuous. mine was pretty horrible looking at first too but i've applied kelo-cote silicone scar gel religiously and also my opthamologist whom i had to go to cos of my complications gave me some topical steroid cream. tobradex. i apply it every night but max application only 2 weeks cos its anti-biotics as well. i don't know if its kelo-cote or the steroid cream. since i can only apply steroid cream at night i apply scar gel in the day. the scars are slightly better now on my left since its exposed but my epi is asymmetrical and the scar on my right seems to be hidden and i think nara didn't perform the epi properly. i asked nara said to give it time and if i need a revision it will be at least 6 months wait. no confidence though cos it really looks under-corrected and its affecting my eyeshape. also i can't close my left eye fully still. i am also very annoyed that the fold is still visible when my eyes are closed my first surgery wasn't like that it was flat when my eyes are closed only a thin thread like scar which was barely noticable. the asymmetry is also causing me to hide behind glasses. i think i might need a revision hopefully no skin graft needed. slightly depressed. no doctor will touch me now since i'm only a month post op.

any comments or advice would help guys?

changeinme

Post by changeinme » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 1:33 pm

kensan wrote:
lushes wrote:yaya ^^ sorry have unquote it
may i know what brand did u use? mederma??
No worry, I did not mention earlier :D .

I am using Scar Esthetique ordered from online website. I think now there are a few scar cream brand carry by Watson.

All the best to your new eyes.

Btw, I just got a reply from Amy that the next available appointment for Dr Nara is 15 March 2010 :(, he is the superstar now . Guess I have to look for Dr Putt to do my chin surgery as I can't wait that long.

Anyone can advice the teeth whitening clinic opp Dr Nara's clinic, do we have to make an appointment or just walk in for immediate treatment and how long it take?
hey i did teeth whitening at the purple signboard place. charged me 8000 baht. you get a take home kit. bear in mind you need to give them a day allowance to get your mould ready. i just walked in no wait at all it prolly lasted an hour or so plus cleaning and all that