Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
moodie

Post by moodie » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 9:29 am

missuglynose wrote:
huskyjude wrote:
moodie wrote: I read it on Dr Su's forum that it costs 16000-26000 TWD for double eyelid (not sure if it includes epi). I can't believe it's so hard to get in touch with her because I remember a foreigner went to there before. Can you please let me know if you have successfully made an appointment with her?

I heard about 丽晶 as well. It costs 25000 for their famous tiny incision method. I can't seem to find which doctor does the eyelid surgery though. Have you contacted this clinic yet?
Ya me too, I tried emailing her 3 weeks ago but never got any replies. Will be going Dr. Chuang instead. Dr. Jung was the fastest in replying, within the next day or so.
Yay so I managed to get an appointment with both Dr. Su and 丽晶 on the same day! I think the best way is to call...
Oh that's very nice to hear :D When are you going for consultation? Do you think they understand a bit of English? I understand a bit of Mandarin but very minimal Mandarin only :cry:

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 11:53 am

moodie: I'm not too sure, perhaps you could ask a friend who can speak mandarin to help you make the appointment? I think the doctors should be able to speak english though.. :roll:

Miffy_2452

Post by Miffy_2452 » Sun, 13 Dec 2009 10:32 am

I just called Dr. Hsu and fix our appointment on 25th Jan. Anyone interested to meet in Kaohsiung? It will be great and I am excited :D yayyyyy!!

purpur_22

Post by purpur_22 » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 6:56 pm

Miffy_2452 wrote:I just called Dr. Hsu and fix our appointment on 25th Jan. Anyone interested to meet in Kaohsiung? It will be great and I am excited :D yayyyyy!!
Hi Miffy_2452,
I am keen to visit Dr. Hsu too,but have not fixed any date yet. Are you heading there alone? Maybe we can talk via email? My email is [email protected].

Miffy_2452

Post by Miffy_2452 » Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:35 pm

purpur_22 wrote:
Miffy_2452 wrote:I just called Dr. Hsu and fix our appointment on 25th Jan. Anyone interested to meet in Kaohsiung? It will be great and I am excited :D yayyyyy!!
Hi Miffy_2452,
I am keen to visit Dr. Hsu too,but have not fixed any date yet. Are you heading there alone? Maybe we can talk via email? My email is [email protected].
Hey, purpur_22, I've just done emailing you. Pls check ur inbox :)

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

Post by missfoxxxy » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 5:36 pm

hi guys, anybody every got a quote from Dr Kao for rhinoplasty before?

Goretex and ear cartilage.

please let me know! thanks a million!! (:

Cam_

Hey Guys

Post by Cam_ » Wed, 16 Dec 2009 8:03 pm

Hi Guys
Last edited by Cam_ on Mon, 01 Oct 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

hello84
Regular
Regular

yo

Post by hello84 » Sat, 19 Dec 2009 1:48 pm

Hi everyone,

some question which was bothering me... I am 25 this year but alot of people keep saying i look like 18 19 that make me sound very kiddish... look young is good but not kiddish.. I am not sure which part of my feature look kiddish and wish to correct it.. what do you think guys? I had did my nose before so i will not touch it at all anymore..

Please advise thank

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:03 pm

Hello84 are you male or female?

I think certain features make a person look more juvenile - I don't know how you look like at all so I can't tell which might be the ones.

For instance, having a retruded or weak or small, sharp chin (sun yanzi), short distance from top of lip to bottom of nose(like scarlett johansson ) , or a relatively more upturned nose (scarlett again), or wider set eyes (like kate moss or gemma ward) give a more infantile appearance. I think a round high forehead in proportion to the rest of the lower face adds to the effect also...

Might be any of these or a combination to be honest, I don't think its a bad thing at all, most important thing is balance and harmony of your features.

hello84
Regular
Regular

yo

Post by hello84 » Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:34 pm

hi jamie82,

thank for your helps. I am a guy anyway... As i say i had done my nose, i still find my nose the shape is not nice enough and still short. maybe due to my original nose is really flat and i gone through times of surgery... dun think i going for nose job le.. basically my eye is slightly small and sleepy.. abit far apart... i had thick lips too.. and my face is slightly wider..

i think this 3 point i might think it make me look kiddish.. but where to find those money to have surgery.. sad.. lol..

purpur_22

Re: yo

Post by purpur_22 » Tue, 22 Dec 2009 9:10 pm

Hi hello84,

I remember you had done your nosejob with Dr.Hsu. I am planning to visit him soon, so can I ask why are you still unhappy with your nose? Did it go back to the same nose shape due to resorption? Thanks.

hello84 wrote:hi jamie82,

thank for your helps. I am a guy anyway... As i say i had done my nose, i still find my nose the shape is not nice enough and still short. maybe due to my original nose is really flat and i gone through times of surgery... dun think i going for nose job le.. basically my eye is slightly small and sleepy.. abit far apart... i had thick lips too.. and my face is slightly wider..

i think this 3 point i might think it make me look kiddish.. but where to find those money to have surgery.. sad.. lol..

hello84
Regular
Regular

hey!!

Post by hello84 » Tue, 22 Dec 2009 9:25 pm

Hi,

you using ear or rib? rib is better in shape.. it will become smaller due to absorption. What i think is Dr kao is better in tip.

Regards

purpur_22

Post by purpur_22 » Tue, 22 Dec 2009 9:30 pm

hi hello84,

I am considering using rib. But Dr said absorption is ard 10-15%. You did rib too,right? You think absorption was a lot for your case? Quite concerned,hence the question. Thanks!

missuglynose

Post by missuglynose » Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:10 pm

missfoxxxy wrote:hi guys, anybody every got a quote from Dr Kao for rhinoplasty before?

Goretex and ear cartilage.

please let me know! thanks a million!! (:
He quoted me NTD60000.

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Tue, 29 Dec 2009 4:15 pm

My surgery with Dr. Kao is pretty soon in early Jan, I'm wondering for those who have gone through it, if during the surgery whether they will stick a catheter into you? that part disturbs me for some reason. I'm a little embarrassed to ask the doctor over email so I thought I'd find out ahead with you guys.

Also compounding on that anxiety above, for those who corresponded with Dr. Kao, did he try to add any of you on social networks for e.g. like facebook, I was like "whats up with that", I mean I honestly don't know what to think so I'm ignoring the request so far.