Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
missy-me

Post by missy-me » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 2:09 am

Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote: Bruises gone down. Only my left abit of swelling not very obvious, cause due to me shifting the implant maybe.. :lol: Only left the tip of my nose swell and hard. How about yours?
my nose not swollen anymore, except for the tip a teeny bit. but when i touch the bridge and tip, it's painful. :cry: is this normal?
I think shld be normal ba.. My brigde not really hurt anymore just the tip. And feel hard.. Have your stitches disolve by itself? Do you mind we exchange pic? Want to see how ur nose look like?
sure, no problem.
u can pm me ur email address? cuz i cant seem to pm anyone.
=)

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 2:12 am

sasa05_ wrote:To shan1984 and those who had rhino done recently.

I was at the doc for an appt earlier on and while waiting picked up a magazine.
There is an article about PS.
The docs who gave answers are all Singapore docs including Martin Wong.
I just did a quick typing in into my hp, hope this will assure you people here with bruising, swelling, soreness post op.

For rhinoplasty.
Swelling will peak at 2 days, soreness up to 8 weeks.
Results shows in 3 - 6 mths.

So patience ya? :D
btw: the magaize is SHAPE - Sept 05 :)
thanks dear. really sweet of you to do this. :wink:

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 2:15 am

shan1984 wrote:i got some questions.. after Rhino, how long can i put on make up and wear glasses?? Now my bruise has become light yellow colour and my eyes swellin has gone done quite alot..
This sunday i am goin to remove stitches, any idea by e time i remove stitches will my bruising be gone and my nose wun be so round.. at least i look normal.
After Rhino, my nose look very shiny.. :?
i put on make up on the 4th day cuz i had to attend an important function. everything ok. no infection or whateverso. but must ensure to clean off the make up thoroughly when u get home. and try to minimise the pressure when patting on the powder on your nose. best to use powder foundation cos liquid doundation will pull the skin on ur nose. not that good and will be painful.

PP~

Enquiry~

Post by PP~ » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 2:43 am

sasa05_ wrote:
shan1984 wrote:i juz did alar and rhino with Dr Nara yest evening, now my eyes and nose is very swollen and my nose is like more swollen n big den usual. =(
My eyes hv bruising all over. All these sign izzit normal? what can i eat to help with the swollening and bruising?? pls kindly help...
Can i ask how badly bruised you are?
Any pics?
I did my eyes 1 mth ago and they really bruised and swollen so terribly...
i think my bruises took 2 weeks+ then disappear.
And I did take sinecch! :o
I was away for office for 12 days so not that bad.

I didn't do my nose together with eyes as I had personal reasons even though ning, amy and another patient (whom i got to know there) suggest I should do it. :oops:
I'm still considering doing my nose and I do not have so much leave left.
Friends commented I bruised way too easily so if do nose, maybe will end up as bruised as eyes.
I'm so afraid of being as bruised if i decide to go ahead with my nose :oops:
Hi sasa05,
i m planning to do my double eyelid wif dr nara too.. hope to get some useful info from ya :) if i i hav my surgery done..and fly back to sing the nxt day is it alright? wil it hurt alot? i think i shld be able to tk 2wks leave frm my boss. so 2wks aft the surgery, wil swelling subside alot so i can wear my contact lenses and makeup on bac to wrk..? lastly.. hw long i hav to wait to hav my stiches removed in sg cos i wil fly bac to sing the day after my surgery? sry to ask a few qns at one time..apprenciate ur help :) thanks :)

lushes

Post by lushes » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 2:45 am

Does anyone knows where to do botox on calves in malaysia?? since i cant really afford calf reduction in korea now :(

or else i`ll just have to go neuglow in sg ... Any done botox with them ?or are there other choices in sg??

Sorryy, another question ,
Does Nara lipo the stubborn fats on this area, the one near your arm pits and above ur chest?? I hope u know which part im talking bout.. Can one actually do that??

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 8:00 am

Hi lushes,

U're still in Hatyai or back in Malaysia?
coz Nara's botox is very affordable, only a fraction compared to SG.

The armpit or pectoral sweep depends on whether he's willing to do for you, i'm not sure but i think if he finds that there's not much to remove, he won't do it for you.

U've been to him 3 days ago, which areas did you lipo, you didn't manage to ask him about the armpit area?

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 8:44 am

lushes wrote:Does anyone knows where to do botox on calves in malaysia?? since i cant really afford calf reduction in korea now :(

or else i`ll just have to go neuglow in sg ... Any done botox with them ?or are there other choices in sg??

Does Nara lipo the stubborn fats on this area, the one near your arm pits and above ur chest?? I hope u know which part im talking bout.. Can one actually do that??
Yoskarn Clinic in Bangkok quoted me 1 full box of botox for 1 calf but effect only last 6 months.

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 8:48 am

shan1984 wrote:i got some questions.. after Rhino, how long can i put on make up and wear glasses?? Now my bruise has become light yellow colour and my eyes swellin has gone done quite alot..
This sunday i am goin to remove stitches, any idea by e time i remove stitches will my bruising be gone and my nose wun be so round.. at least i look normal.
I put on sunglasses the next day after eye and rhino surgeries but rather uncomfortable. Makeup I cannot comment cos I don't put on any.

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:10 am

Oh.. like tat did ur nose get e mark of the sunglasses? cos i see mine like gt the mark.. im not sure izzit the bruising anot.. i put a tissue on my nose den i put my glasses on... :oops:
Hows ur nose currently? fully recovered?
kensan wrote:
I put on sunglasses the next day after eye and rhino surgeries but rather uncomfortable. Makeup I cannot comment cos I don't put on any.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Post by boii18 » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:28 am

kensan wrote:
lushes wrote:Does anyone knows where to do botox on calves in malaysia?? since i cant really afford calf reduction in korea now :(

Yoskarn Clinic in Bangkok quoted me 1 full box of botox for 1 calf but effect only last 6 months.
box or bottle?

cos i had one bottle for my jaws ( like a max dose )

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:51 pm

Ya, will have the impression marks on both side of the nose bridge. My nose can say fully recovered and quite satisfied :D .
shan1984 wrote:Oh.. like tat did ur nose get e mark of the sunglasses? cos i see mine like gt the mark.. im not sure izzit the bruising anot.. i put a tissue on my nose den i put my glasses on... :oops:
Hows ur nose currently? fully recovered?
kensan wrote:

kensan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by kensan » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 1:14 pm

boii18 wrote:
kensan wrote:

box or bottle?

cos i had one bottle for my jaws ( like a max dose )
I am not sure cos they mentioned 1 full box, I didn't probe further as I don't intend to do it.
Last edited by kensan on Sat, 12 Dec 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ebony

Post by Ebony » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 3:37 pm

missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote: my nose not swollen anymore, except for the tip a teeny bit. but when i touch the bridge and tip, it's painful. :cry: is this normal?
I think shld be normal ba.. My brigde not really hurt anymore just the tip. And feel hard.. Have your stitches disolve by itself? Do you mind we exchange pic? Want to see how ur nose look like?
sure, no problem.
u can pm me ur email address? cuz i cant seem to pm anyone.
=)
\
Last edited by Ebony on Fri, 18 Dec 2009 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 4:43 pm

ebony, i have emailed u my pics. :wink:
send me yours too ok. thanks.

lushes

Post by lushes » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 5:56 pm

angelfern wrote:Hi lushes,

U're still in Hatyai or back in Malaysia?
coz Nara's botox is very affordable, only a fraction compared to SG.

The armpit or pectoral sweep depends on whether he's willing to do for you, i'm not sure but i think if he finds that there's not much to remove, he won't do it for you.

U've been to him 3 days ago, which areas did you lipo, you didn't manage to ask him about the armpit area?

Hi anglefern :)

Im back in Malaysia d :) dont worry , actually it wasnt so scary after all , i even took the tut tut to the "pasar" where u can get nice heels for as cheap as 30bht!!
Yeah I asked Nara bout the botox for the calves, bt he doesnt do it :( dont know why .. I didnt manage to asked him!! totally forgotten about it when i went there to get my waterproofs done. I did inner and outer thighs :)