Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:15 pm

M wrote:
Oldman, since respect is not shown, i doubt you deserved any. If me being a half wit and damned stupid, i would say you're just a retard to begin with. you just do not get the point ive been trying to drive at.

im sure you know the technical details of an aircraft better, who doesnt? one can be proficient when you read up more about it online but when it comes to cabin services, safety aspects, where do you stand? no where, old man! :cool:

You were so certain AT THAT POINT OF TIME that the interviewees needed to have the ability to swim. Just like how you deemed that girls have to meet the minimum height right now because of safety aspects. Maybe both of us are wrong, at least for SIA. dont tell me emirates, cathay or thai? :oops:
You are the retard! You still haven't realzed no end of your posts contradict themselves but that is not surprising since I have yet to see you write a one coherent sentence! I haven't not simply read up the safety aspects on online so again get your facts right! As for the height requriements your last sentence is incomprehensible bullshit! Regarding the water confidence test when it was a requirement, I did in fact receive a letter from a senior member of SIA's staff which described it in detail although the requirement would have been obvious to all but the most moronic of individuals.

Since you are obviously incapable of reading, comprehending, understanding, explaining or writing, keep shouting in the dark - you haven't got a clue. Pity the passengers should they have the misfortune to be on any flight you are on.
Last edited by Plavt on Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ariella

Medical??

Post by ariella » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:30 pm

Hi..

Does anyone knows the procedures for medical checkup?? What do the company look out for and I've heard from my fellow friends that some of them didnt get in due to not having a straight spine? How true is it??

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:43 pm

Hi ariella,

if am not mistaken, you wont be accepted if your scoliosis is more than 20 degree..(correct me if am wrong..since i read this quite long time ago)..

aside to M, no matter what, I still think you shouldn't call Plavt as an old man..it will hurt his feeling..like what I mentioned before, we shouldn't take this topic any further..let alone calling our dear PLavt oldman..

:cool:
Accomplish or do not begin

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:47 pm

caryssa wrote:
aside to M, no matter what, I still think you shouldn't call Plavt as an old man..it will hurt his feeling..like what I mentioned before, we shouldn't take this topic any further..let alone calling our dear PLavt oldman..

:cool:
Awww......thank you for your thoughts but don't worry if M ever has the misfortune to walk in to me, he just might find out just not so old and can be......oops.

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:53 pm

This has gone far enough and I would split this thread including my own posts, but the software will not allow me to do so, so this is how I am going to end it.

Plavt.

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 8:57 pm

Plavt, you are welcome =)

Everyone, peace okay?

2012 is nearer..LOL..okay its a joke... :D

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:02 pm

Dear M, am not PLP here..no need for me to do that

What am saying here is respect..pls put a stop to all these nonsense can?

:???:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:06 pm

caryssa wrote:Dear M, am not PLP here..no need for me to do that

Respect is earned. Read before you take side. That is all. :cool:

If you need to, learn to scroll. :P

ariella

medical

Post by ariella » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:11 pm

really?? the doc dignose my spine to be mild curve...does that affect??

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:28 pm

M wrote:

Well, i know how to scroll more than 2 decade ago.. :P

And am just stating the fact...am not taking side :shock:

Anyway, now am very curious how you looks like :P This is the last post about all those nonsense..

PEACE :cool:

chanelislove

Post by chanelislove » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 9:49 pm

does anyone know if it is required to tie your hair up during skin-check or kebaya round? just to check your complexion of your back part of neck and your back.

kindaichi1234
Regular
Regular

Post by kindaichi1234 » Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:35 pm

M wrote:
caryssa wrote:Dear M, am not PLP here..no need for me to do that

"You reap what you sow"
Don't blame others for your sorry plight! :P

DoRyFish

Post by DoRyFish » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:38 am

M wrote:
DoRyFish wrote:Hi,

Is there any plump female cabin crew? I actually found such photos on facebook. The pictures are taken in cabin so it really looks like its real. Can someone enlighten me on this please?

Thanks.
Not when you apply. You will tend to put on some weight after flying so those are probably seasoned crews you have saw. 8-)
Thanks for your reply. If thats the case, why aren't they grounded? I heard that plump people do get pass the interviews. Is this true to some extent?

s...wonderful

Post by s...wonderful » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 1:34 am

I've been contemplating if i should go try for the coming interview on sat. The problem is i do not have a diploma, and only less than 5 O'level credits but i do have a cert in business studies. I gave up my diploma studies to pursue a flying career. So i do have previous experience and also results slips of my diploma course. Will they consider my application at all? I hope someone will be able to help me on this. Your advice will be greatly appreciated!

invinsible12man

Post by invinsible12man » Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:32 pm

hi M, what is the main criteria to be an air steward? i have been working for 6 years in the f&b industry, tomorrow will be my first time going for the interview. i have only 'o' level but not with the min requirement of 5 credit. please enlighten. thanks