Singapore Expats

Looking to make new friends

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
sweetie2980

Looking to make new friends

Post by sweetie2980 » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 9:23 am

Hello everyone...Im from JB who makes frequent visits to Singapore for leisure. However most of my frequent visits to SG are spent alone by myself. In the past,I used to have friends in SG but lost contact. It would be nice to make new friends again who would like to hang out for coffee.It would be even better if you would be my makan buddy.Im migrating to US next year so hopefully before im leaving, i would be able to try out all the best food in SG together with my new buddy.Cheers... :D
from down south all the way to west coast california..blending the sugar and spice of asian world in the world of melting pots america

matrix168

Re: Looking to make new friends

Post by matrix168 » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 2:29 pm

hi sweetie,
good im free i can bring u around for good food & coffee
u can contact me [email protected]

porridge0000
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Looking to make new friends

Post by porridge0000 » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:36 pm

sweetie2980 wrote:Hello everyone...Im from JB who makes frequent visits to Singapore for leisure. However most of my frequent visits to SG are spent alone by myself. In the past,I used to have friends in SG but lost contact. It would be nice to make new friends again who would like to hang out for coffee.It would be even better if you would be my makan buddy.Im migrating to US next year so hopefully before im leaving, i would be able to try out all the best food in SG together with my new buddy.Cheers... :D
Haha... I'm abit opposite of you...
Usually travel alone to JB for makan-ing, shopping etc... Once in awhile, my friend will meet me over there... but again, due to work wise, not often does we have a chance to meet at all. I guess I don't mind bringing you around for food/shopping/exploring Singapore if you want... And perhaps, can bring me explore JB too =X

Anyway, my email/msn is below... feel free to email/msn me anytime... Most of the time, I will be online except sleeping time which is about 12 midnite till 8am =)