Singapore Expats

Plastic surgery in Thailand (Bangkok / Hatyai)

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Ebony

Post by Ebony » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 9:37 pm

missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote:
aadvark wrote: yes, it shld look like ur nose that was immediately after the op, but slightly smaller, cos by time u saw shld have started to swell already.

Isn;t it amazing how some family members like to ridicule more than support? Mine would too, hence I din let them know and stayed in Hatyai for almost a week b4 returning home. Diff families have diff culture, mine likes to criticise more than compliment :P
Hi missy-me and aadvark, I have the same problem with missy-me too.. :( I did mine with Dr Puttisak on 1st dec. I like how it look when i first saw after out from the op, high brigde. But now it seem like just a bit of height. And look different for the nose i saw when i came out from op. Today is the 4rd days of op. Is it because of the swell from my eyes and make it seem like no brigde? So aadvark, will it look the same when i came out from the op just slighty smaller? Oh, when can i start shifting the implant? Cause it seem abit more to my left or maybe because it is swollen? And will the implant move downward? Will greatly appreciate..
ebony!! i feel the same way as u too!
and maybe im too paranoid, but i think my implant did shift a little to the right.. =(
i just hope all the swell will go down asap..
Missy-me did u try to shift the implant? I tried to push it and it swollen at the area where i push it. :( Luckily the swelling goes away. Now only my tip still swollen.

Aadvark may i ask you can i actually try to shift it on the 1st week after the op? Cause i read that i cant shift after 1month is it? My nose still tip still look round is it because of the swelling? After the swelling subside will it look like the nose i came out from op? Thanks in advance.

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 2:40 am

Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote: Hi missy-me and aadvark, I have the same problem with missy-me too.. :( I did mine with Dr Puttisak on 1st dec. I like how it look when i first saw after out from the op, high brigde. But now it seem like just a bit of height. And look different for the nose i saw when i came out from op. Today is the 4rd days of op. Is it because of the swell from my eyes and make it seem like no brigde? So aadvark, will it look the same when i came out from the op just slighty smaller? Oh, when can i start shifting the implant? Cause it seem abit more to my left or maybe because it is swollen? And will the implant move downward? Will greatly appreciate..
ebony!! i feel the same way as u too!
and maybe im too paranoid, but i think my implant did shift a little to the right.. =(
Missy-me did u try to shift the implant? I tried to push it and it swollen at the area where i push it. :( Luckily the swelling goes away. Now only my tip still swollen.

Aadvark may i ask you can i actually try to shift it on the 1st week after the op? Cause i read that i cant shift after 1month is it? My nose still tip still look round is it because of the swelling? After the swelling subside will it look like the nose i came out from op? Thanks in advance.
hello ebony.
nope, i did not shift the implant cuz i was pretty scared that it will become crooked. haha. but i did try to massage the nose bridge on the sides gently. now the swell at my nose and around it more or less subside already. but i kept touching my new nose bridge cuz i had no nose bridge before surgery. very shiok and happy with the results. hope it don't go down too much as i am happy with the height of my new nose now. now the tip of my nose is only a bit swollen, that's all. wish both of us a speedy recovery. :wink:

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 9:36 am

huskyjude wrote:i think i may have asked this before.

Anyone recommends any good dentist in hatyai? I suddenly have a toothache and would like to check up my teeth/ annual cleansing etc. Not sure if I'm too sensitive, ever since I plucked out 3 wisdom teeth, I feel my whole teeth stack has been shifting to the left and my smile is crooked now. Not sure if I should do any braces.
there is a dentist directly across the street from Nara's clinic. Think someone mentioned a purple sign. That forumer whitened her teeth as well :)
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 9:38 pm

other than nuts and seafood, what other food do we have to avoid after rhinoplasty? can eat instant noodles??

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 10:14 am

i juz did alar and rhino with Dr Nara yest evening, now my eyes and nose is very swollen and my nose is like more swollen n big den usual. =(
My eyes hv bruising all over. All these sign izzit normal? what can i eat to help with the swollening and bruising?? pls kindly help...

Ebony

Post by Ebony » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 2:53 pm

missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote: ebony!! i feel the same way as u too!

hello ebony.
nope, i did not shift the implant cuz i was pretty scared that it will become crooked. haha. but i did try to massage the nose bridge on the sides gently. now the swell at my nose and around it more or less subside already. but i kept touching my new nose bridge cuz i had no nose bridge before surgery. very shiok and happy with the results. hope it don't go down too much as i am happy with the height of my new nose now. now the tip of my nose is only a bit swollen, that's all. wish both of us a speedy recovery. :wink:
Hi Missy-me, hope this will help. I email Dr Puttisak and this what he told me.
*Quote* I do not quite sure that it is from the swelling or from the prosthesis is deviate to the left side. If it is obvious, you can use your left thumb push it to the midline. You can do the pushing method if you feel no too much pain as much as you can. But if you feel pain please gentle apply the pressure.
Regards,
Puttisak

popcookies

Post by popcookies » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 7:42 pm

Hi

I have made my appt with Nara for lipo & chin implant in Jan 2010. For Lipo, I think u peeps had said it all. I think I am pretty clear of what to do, buy & bring along. But for chin implant, is there anything that I need to note? Do I have to take Sineech for chin implant too? Also, for those that have done it before, how long will my chin be swollen? Just did my eyes, don't want my colleagues to think that I am obsessed with PS. Haha... :)

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 8:43 pm

shan1984 wrote:i juz did alar and rhino with Dr Nara yest evening, now my eyes and nose is very swollen and my nose is like more swollen n big den usual. =(
My eyes hv bruising all over. All these sign izzit normal? what can i eat to help with the swollening and bruising?? pls kindly help...
yes, is normal. it will be swollen on the 3rd and 2nd day. swelling will take around a mth to go down. but for mine, by the 5th day, 85% of the swell has gone down. i think it's cuz i ate sinecch and this chinese powder called 'pian zai kuang'.

missy-me

Post by missy-me » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 8:45 pm

Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote: Missy-me did u try to shift the implant? I tried to push it and it swollen at the area where i push it. :( Luckily the swelling goes away. Now only my tip still swollen.

hello ebony.
*Quote* I do not quite sure that it is from the swelling or from the prosthesis is deviate to the left side. If it is obvious, you can use your left thumb push it to the midline. You can do the pushing method if you feel no too much pain as much as you can. But if you feel pain please gentle apply the pressure.
Regards,
Puttisak
thanks ebony!
:wink:
i asked my parents and siblings but they said that my nose is straight, not crooked. so i don't really dare to shift it. anyway, how is your nose now? has the swelling gone down? still have bruises?

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Tue, 08 Dec 2009 9:03 pm

i ate danzen and those medi that nara gave. my eyes is too swollen now till i can hardly open. =( den when i touch my nose, the tip der is painful.
which day after surgery did u wash ur face?

ariey

Post by ariey » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 3:03 am

shan1984 wrote:i ate danzen and those medi that nara gave. my eyes is too swollen now till i can hardly open. =( den when i touch my nose, the tip der is painful.
which day after surgery did u wash ur face?

after one week u can wash ur face , for eyes n nose need 2 week to recover frm swollen.
Make Me Beautiful

Ebony

Post by Ebony » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 3:21 am

missy-me wrote:
Ebony wrote:
missy-me wrote: hello ebony.
Regards,
Puttisak
thanks ebony!
:wink:
i asked my parents and siblings but they said that my nose is straight, not crooked. so i don't really dare to shift it. anyway, how is your nose now? has the swelling gone down? still have bruises?
Bruises gone down. Only my left abit of swelling not very obvious, cause due to me shifting the implant maybe.. :lol: Only left the tip of my nose swell and hard. How about yours?

lushes

Post by lushes » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 3:32 am

I just did Lipo and dblid with Nara 2 days ago .. and the most embarrasing thing is i wipe my eye area with a damp cloth after my op xD and i just had a breakdown just now... will it affect the scarring?? or the healing?? im nervous of the result

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter

Post by angelfern » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:07 am

Hi lushes,

Don't worry, last time when i didn't know better, i froze a small towel in the fridge, then used as a cold compress DIRECTLY on my eyes. Has no problem, no side effects, so don't be stressed.

Now we know that our eyes cannot get wet, so maybe you can lay a plastic sheet on your eyes first then use the frozen towel on it if you do not have a eye mask. U can save the trouble by buying a cold & hot compress from Boots, 3 days of cold compress followed by another 2-3 days of hot compress.

Buy a roll of cling wrap, i find it very useful when i wrap around my thigh to bathe when i had a cut & stitches, totally waterproof compared to the waterproof plaster i bought from guardian, water still seep through.

Are you alone? take care & no more tears or u won't be pretty.:)
Be positive & think how beautiful & slim u'll be.

shan1984
Regular
Regular

Post by shan1984 » Wed, 09 Dec 2009 10:34 am

whole nose is still quite painful esp the tip. whenever i touch it, it hurts. my eyes swell till i cannot see properly. so depressing.. tml will be the last day im stayin in hatyai, and sunday i will be going to remove the stitches. By sunday, will my swelling be more or less gone? as in not obvious..
By when i can wear make up?