Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
artsan
Regular
Regular

Post by artsan » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:19 am

duriancake wrote:anyone have any idea if management is on the same day for walk in?

and is there a cap on the no. of applicant? or they will just stop registration at 2pm regardless of number of people?

TIA~
Hey duriancake, I think it is possible to have management on the same day, but this happens to early birds. Normally, management round is held on the second day (usually at STC)

I'm not so sure if there's a maximum limit for applications, but it might be highly possible. Like what you mentioned, they'll probably put a stop to anyone who enters in after 2pm.

superpinkystar
Regular
Regular

cabin crew.

Post by superpinkystar » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 7:11 pm

just heard this from a colleague of mine.

singaporean family,
daughter to mother.

Little Girl: " Mommy! why is that jiejie standing at the door and keep repeating "thank you", "see you again", "have a nice day"? Mother: " Girl, you better study harder now ok, if not you will end up like them in future. "

-_-
*smile always

luy

Post by luy » Thu, 03 Dec 2009 9:59 pm

*deleted*

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Fri, 04 Dec 2009 9:51 am

artsan wrote:
Hey duriancake, I think it is possible to have management on the same day, but this happens to early birds. Normally, management round is held on the second day (usually at STC)

I'm not so sure if there's a maximum limit for applications, but it might be highly possible. Like what you mentioned, they'll probably put a stop to anyone who enters in after 2pm.
thanks! putting a stop at 2pm is fine.. as long as they dont stop at 10am cos the no. of applicant too much. haha..

anyone can confirm this? abt the management round..

ariella

To : ASBG

Post by ariella » Sat, 05 Dec 2009 12:34 pm

To: ASBG (who responded to my post via my inbox)

You have replied to my post saying that you are also holding SPR right?? My friend will be going down, so am i. Please add me on msn at [email protected] to discuss further. Thank you

M
Reporter
Reporter

Re: cabin crew.

Post by M » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 9:42 am

superpinkystar wrote:just heard this from a colleague of mine.

singaporean family,
daughter to mother.

Little Girl: " Mommy! why is that jiejie standing at the door and keep repeating "thank you", "see you again", "have a nice day"? Mother: " Girl, you better study harder now ok, if not you will end up like them in future. "

-_-
:shit:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 9:45 am

pitkhee87 wrote:I have friends in sg but they will be back by weekend or there's no place to stay cause their landlord do not allow friends to stay over..the nearest will be jb..then can i ask what is the earliest bus from jb to sg? plus cant afford stay in hotel, i just graduated with no income sources.. =(
i don't mind traveling all the way down from my hometown to sg..bt i cant afford to make myself look tired.. =( .. plus there's no earlier flight to reach Singapore..the cheapest one i could find only reach 8.45am plus i heard changi is kinda far from suntec.. depress..
there are budget hotels in the east. look up in the web for more details. if the job appeals to you and YOU WANT the job, all these mentioned factors are secondary. :cool:

xtina

registration

Post by xtina » Sun, 06 Dec 2009 2:30 pm

hi. does anyone know whether we have to register beforehand or can we do it on 12 Dec itself?

pinksapphire

Re: registration

Post by pinksapphire » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 9:14 am

xtina wrote:hi. does anyone know whether we have to register beforehand or can we do it on 12 Dec itself?
Hi there.. There's no need to do any registration, we can just walk-in = )
Just print out and fill in the application form..
-a new journey..a better phase of life-

AuroraValentina1927

Post by AuroraValentina1927 » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:34 am

anyone knows the sizes of the kebaya? :D

eatandsleep

Post by eatandsleep » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 11:43 am

Hello everyone,

are there anyone from the 01/12/2009 interview?

Cheers

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:01 pm

actually, anyone knows the rational behind having walk in after write in? why dont they do it one shot?

amandababy
Regular
Regular

Post by amandababy » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:32 pm

duriancake wrote:actually, anyone knows the rational behind having walk in after write in? why dont they do it one shot?
i think not everyone with potential gets the chance for interview slots for write-in. so maybe they didn't manage to get enough ppl during the write-in, more ppl can go for the walk-in and try out. they will be able to see the interviewees in person regardless of qualifications? my own opinions.

omg! it's nearing. lol must be confident this time!

duriancake

Post by duriancake » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 3:32 pm

thanks girl!

anyway, anyone knows if we can explain the reason for our breakouts?

i have never knew i have allergies till my face breakout cos of it.. :mad: i am now totally sian already. if possible i dont mind going makeup-less or remove my make up for them to see.. cos it's really obvious it's allergy.

eatandsleep

Post by eatandsleep » Mon, 07 Dec 2009 3:47 pm

duriancake wrote:thanks girl!

anyway, anyone knows if we can explain the reason for our breakouts?

i have never knew i have allergies till my face breakout cos of it.. :mad: i am now totally sian already. if possible i dont mind going makeup-less or remove my make up for them to see.. cos it's really obvious it's allergy.
er... maybe stress and late nights. I have a doctor that is good in this field. PM me if you need his address.

Cheers